Attack of the show

If AOTS some how came back on(with new host of course)Or another like it came on,would you watch it,and whats your opinion on AOTS?
I loved it myself.

Techtv, here.

Go fuck yourself.

You could be more nice.

fpbp

tech tv was doomed one way or another you faggot.

G4 could've not ruined a superior channel. Yet, here we are.

But will Bruce Greene be back?

I liked it a lot at the time, but I feel my sense of humor has changed. If the shows humor evolved, sure, I'd give it a shot. The Kevin/Candice/Sara/Hardwick combo was actually pretty good.

I'd like to see some rando POCs and some fat fucks on the show if they brought it back.

her face looks so fake

It already came back. I think its just online, Perreira sometimes makes an appearance

Did they really not notice his donger?

Did Kevin go super SJW? I haven't seen hide nor hair of him since AOTS ended

I have a feeling he's secretly redpilled. He's been around the internet long enough to understand a thing or two. At the very least, he's open minded enough to not fall for that shit entirely

When was he ever SJW? His antics are one of the reasons the show wouldn't work now.

>her face at the end
>that pepe

Wtf is this?

Post more Sara "You wouldn't wanna get in those jeans if you know where she's been" Underwood

You might have noticed the giant ass logo on the wall and on the left monitor

I never thought he did, I was just worried he might have turned out like Sessler.

You'd know if you would just watch him any day of the week

posers: the show

Is that show any good?

It was one of those shows that I would put on thinking it was better than it was, and I would ultimately end up changing the channel

Wouldn't work. White knights and anita sarkeesian would shit on it. Would be revamped with blue haired cows and buzz cut fake lezzies.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

I was less than a foot away from Sara. It was at Comic-Con, and she was walking back to the G4 booth after filming something dressed as Daenerys.

Candace showed my artwork on air one time. I haven't seen her anywhere since AOTS ended.