I'm honestly scared?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I dislike those stuff but this year. With the Presidential Elections. All the conspiracy stuffs seems to opening up.

I think we are going to have WW3. I think America is on the verge of a civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDPNGfvS5ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you scared of WW3?

I would want to fight in a war where I'm not some puppet. To some fat fucks and their globalist agenda.

WW3 is inevitable if you ask me. And with Hillary for president, it's very likely that there'll be civil unrest/war in the USA.
btw. I am a conspiracy theorist, and not ashamed of it.

>WW3
>triggered by terrorists

Nah, you'd need the big five to start a war among each other in order to call it a world war

>I'm honestly scared?
WHY ARE YOU USING A QUESTION MARK?

There won't be war. No one wants war.

>implying Bulgarian terrorist did not start World War 1

Does anyone else have low flying planes going over your neighborhood back and forth at night? Not like jets, the other kind. I'm getting freaked out. They've been doing this the past couple weeks. Wtf is going on?

Look up the current population, then look up the maximum sustainable population. We are at maximum capacity. A massive war, virus, or natural disaster will happen within 20 weeks.

At the very most we would get loosely controlled civil unrest that would be allowed to burn at a certain level like a fire in a wood stove, and then the Ordo ab Chao would kick in.

No mass destruction I fear. A fate worse than WWIII™

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

Through the Jewish lies

PRIMO VICTORIA

6/1,000,000

>I think we are going to have WW3. I think America is on the verge of a civil war.
good

>baby's first election

there is no denying this election is particularly more divisive than most.

>famine
>natural disasters
>wars
>one world order
Are you ready stupid goyim?

Bros, are you guy's gonna be safe when the world goes to shit? Barring a nuclear war that devastates the entire U.S.A. I will be safe. I already have enough survival experience and equipment. It's a scary thing to think about, but we all need to be ready for it.

Canada you do realise you will be drafted to help Shillary's army fight the freedom fighters right? Me too I guess though

Not yet. Of course nobody wants war in the long run but given certain changed circumstances people will go to war

Digits for biblical end times

damn. I guess only Kek give digits, not Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDPNGfvS5ho
"Rapefugees are welcome here" cuck uploaded his protest
everybody get in here
downvote the video
upvote all Sup Forums comments
and leave a nasty comment of your own

the only reason these fags do it is for the social virtue signalling.
Take that away from them.

The real problem is no one wants a revolution.

Red herring conspiracy theory leads away from the conspiracies in plain sight.

>Canada you do realise you will be drafted to help Shillary's army fight the freedom fighters right? Me too I guess though

I can't be drafted, I think I'm too old. I wouldn't mind being a drone pilot. Would never do infantry though, too lazy.

The left is doing its best to disarm law abiding citizens while simultaneously riling up minorities, particularly niggers and goatfuckers, but also Mexicans, both of whom are well armed with illegally obtained weapons.
Yeah, we're on the verge of civil war. The hidden powers have been working to this point for decades. If trump wins the subhumans riot, and the people in charge proceed to take power with only a small roadblock. If Hillary wins, well then they've got their preferred figurehead. It's all been carefully cultivated.

everyone knows world war one was started by a sandwich

not just america. europe and the middle east as well. kek is gathering the forces as is the devil. many dice will the cast and one side is using a crooked pair to win. what will happen if they get replaced? what when the script gets broken?

kek will be watching.

We already had WW3. It was a financial war.

the fuck do you know about murica, bong ?