Ben Shapiro

I see all of you fags make fun of ole Benny, but he has devoted his LIFE to btfoing libkeks and sjws, and is a likeable, respectable, and NORMAL person in the popular right wing community, someone who brings in lots of support, so i ask you this Sup Forums, if you worship Sheriff Clarke, for being black and against all the shit that dindus push, why are you against Benny for being against the leftist globalist kikes??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't support Trump. He's a good tool to fight sjws tho.

I'm not. I think he's funny as shit and quick on his toes. Some of his shit I don't agree with but I still listen to and watch his yt videos.

He's like the jewish version of Pat Buchanan. An old-style conservative with little modern relevance and completely out of touch.

COME HOME BENJI

Controlled opposition.

He's a plant to retort Republican ideals while pushing for a greater Isreal which will bring the destruction of the principles he supposedly supports.

I lost a lot of respect for him when he went all white knight for Michelle Fields.

He turned into an SJW to fight Trump, defending a lying woman and whining about Trump's "toxic masculinity"
He's just more proof you can't trust a jew, and his loyalty to America vanishes when someone suggests dropping the imperialist nonsense we've been doing for the last few decades

>hes completely out of touch

are you fucking retarded? this guy goes anywhere to debate anyone and make OUR VIEWS look BETTER god i hate faggots like you

you probably also cry about hurr all the old Sup Forumsacks are gone wahhh

Gonna need those sources famalamadingdong

lmao you do know Trump isnt the only fucking thing that matters, right pal?

>manlet

wow, really makes you think

(((Shapiro)))

lmao fuck off with your Sup Forums memes and display a shred of intelligence please

not an argument

kill yourself and fuck off to reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

K I K E
I
K
E

wtf, I hate Sup Forums memes now.

Thank you for ©Correcting The Record.

I dunno senpai; it's unclear where his loyalties lie, Israel or the US.

It's just the impression I get from his videos, he seems to love all the right things for the wrong reasons.

Also, the whole white knighting thing...

The point is that he acted exactly like an SJW because the zionist candidates were losing.
He's just another backstabbing kike who's trying to get Hillary elected right now.

>fuck off to reddit

it sure is nice having memes to defend your mental retardation and not actually expressing human thought, huh bong?

Of course there is no proof of it anywhere in writing. You can look at his treatment and attitudes toward Trump at the beginning of his campaign vs. recently and see a complete 360 degree reversal. I used to listen to his podcast back then and he treated Trump more like a joke candidate, who would occasionally make good points. As Trump became more and more likely to be the nominee, he shilled against him with all his might, while trying to shill for Ted Cruz, who is a zionist puppet.

Of course he will make excuses as to why he won't support Trump even under threat of a Hillary Clinton presidency, which he justifies using elaborate mental gymnastics. But it's plain to see why; she's the only one who would be a willing puppet for the zionist agenda which he is very much a part of and gets paid tremendously to shill for in the media. The guy has no principles of his own, he's an extremely skilled debater, he is given a platform of values and opinions that he is supposed to promote and he's able to persuade extremely effectively. It's not because he necessarily believes the shit he is saying to be true, fair, accurate, and just; he could just as easily shill hard for leftist ideology. He's just that good of a manipulator.

Maybe in his next life he won't make slanderous claims about Trump being a pedo over his own daughter. Don't let that stereotypical badger bite you in the ass Boohoo Benny.

(((((Ben Shapiro))))

so this is what freddy meant when he said God is dead

i never said hes perfect but hes much better than 99% of people out there

You aren't fooling anyone

thank you for an actual argument, but the thing is that Trump is the most pro-israel candidate thats left, and also the fact your basing your opinion on him off of his opinion on trump when hes based in 999 other different ways

post = hidden

by opposing middle-eastern imperialism, Trump is the most anti-Israel candidate of this century

He's good, you'll pick up some good arguments and analogies from listening to him. However there is something quite cucky about him too.

>9 posts by this id

Trump is boisterous about his support of Israel in public, but deep down the Zionists know that when push comes to shove, Trump is the least likely to cave in to demands. It's an unwritten law that only the candidates that shill the hardest for Israel become electable. So he shills hard for Israel, pays the mandatory lip service, but deep down both sides (Trump and the Zionists) know that he's the least likely to be their bitch.

With Hillary, they at least know that she'll keep their agenda of Greater Israel going, while the idea of a Trump presidency throws an entire monkey wrench into their plans.

>opposing middle-eastern imperialism

i and most others on this board loved trump for the fact he IS an imperialist, it appears you are getting stuck in the web of retardation you have spun

wtf i hate OP's in there own thread now

>hidden

the zionists also know of his deep burning hatred of islam, and wow what do you know Islam is the biggest enemy of zionism as of today

you're a filthy lying jew and belong in an oven

nice dubs
>hidden

Oh Ben? He's a snarky little manlet who obviously grew up under a couple of rich Jewish helicopter parents. He's a pansy-assed little boy who doesn't give a fuck about the outcome of the white race, but only serves pro-zionist neoconservative ideals. Ben Shapiro is a complete and utter fuck who is on the same tier as Rafael Edward "Ted" Cruz in nearly every manner, except even more Hebrew.
He's the type of conservative that criticizes people for being on the dole, when he hasn't had to do honest manual work to achieve anything in his entire life. His criticisms on the easy targets in the SJW community and BLM are obvious and dull; sure it helps build his support, but he'd NEVER turn on the paymasters that really screw the American people.

Ben, if you're reading this, you're a spineless, conceited little Jewish princess. Why don't you pick up your precious violin and yarmulke and play at prepubescents' bar mitzvas, because your career in political journalism is shot. And take all your Jew pseudo-conservative commentator buddies with you, like Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and the entirety of Breitbart. You're all cookie cutter conservatives who are all controlled opposition.

>hiding hitler dubs

now thats not very Sup Forums of you user

shalom ive been found out!

wether or not theyre controlled opposition it is backfiring enormously on the jews as it is only feeding into more patriotism and national pride, which they are against
>supposedly

You aren't thinking ahead far enough. The Zionists are not exterminating Islam, they are using Islam as a weapon against the west. Sure they hate Islam, but they are weaponizing it first and foremost to use to weaken the west. Why do you think the migrant crisis happened? Why do you think George Soros (among others) started promoting these savages to go to Europe, going as far as to print out complete how-to pamphlets on how to get across to Europe?

These refugees were never cared about from the standpoint of them being human beings, if they did, they would've set up safe zones in nearby countries (Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Israel), but nope, go all the way to Europe, a more dangerous journey into countries which you have no stake in the future of, care nothing about, don't share your language, your culture, your religion, and the European taxpayers who have paid into the system their entire lives will pay for your parasitic existence.

Not to mention all of the ISIS sleeper cells that have infiltrated Europe. We haven't seen even the tip of the iceberg yet.

on the other side of the coin though is that this is causing a massive rise in anti-islam sentiment, something the west hasnt given a shit about since the middle ages when they were a threat to them, and this is also conveniantly timed to line up with israeli expansion. desu desu if both line up and work out, which is happening right now i wont have a problem with it

You're wrong about literally everything.

Buchanan is a nativist paleoconservative. He says neoconservatism is a "globalist, interventionist, open borders" philosophy. Paleoconservatism if anything has gotten more relevant especially over the internet in recent years with stuff like Brexit, Trump, the "alt-right", etc. When Buchanan ran for office, he lost. Trump ran with similar rhetoric and ideas, and he surpassed all the other Republican candidates. Buchanan has been fully behind Trump since the beginning of the primaries.

Shapiro is a neoconservative, he doesn't oppose globalism as long as it doesn't hurt Israel. He fully supports interventionism especially in the Middle-East, and he doesn't seem to mind open borders. He's been very critical of nativism and ethnocentrism.

Also Shapiro has one of the most popular conservative podcasts. So none of them are really out of touch or irrelevant. Buchanan's ideas are still relevant today, and Shapiro is still a successful personality.

Chickenhawk neocohen.

Again, not thinking far ahead enough. There will be a rise of anti-Islamic sentiment in the west, it's already happening. What it's going to generate is willingness to go back to war in the Middle East to fuck these people up. West declines, the Muslims and west go at it, both sides become weaker. Zionists win.

Trump has already stated he's going to bomb the shit out of ISIS. The real problem the zionists have though is what Trump will do once ISIS has been eradicated, or at least bombed so much that they've become decentralized. If Trump doesn't cave to what the zionists want with Syria, their efforts in manipulating this war would be for nothing.

I'd love to know what sort of conservatism has "modern relevance" to you if you think both paleoconservatism and neoconservatism don't.

globalist jews want to destroy the western world because "muh racism"

zionist jews want to destroy the world because "muh faggy book of scribbles"

i think the world would be a better place without jews. if they convert to atheism or even christianity maybe eat some pork they can stay

all I can think of when shapiro is mentioned anymore is that fucking drop where he describes le happy merchant

>the terrible teeth and the long nose...

Fuck off reddit. He is a opposition shill. No shit he hates muslims he's a jew. He also hates trump. He also thinks moderate gun control should be enacted. He has no real influence on anyone outside the alt right meaning he gets to shill for Israel and "common sense" position to the specific group he is targeting.

>why are you against Benny for being against the leftist globalist kikes??

Because he is a zionist globalist kike, no better than his leftist comrades. Different shit, same assholes.

the alt-right leads to the real right now go fuck off shill, theyre the best way to bolster our ranks

I'm starting to agree with his position on Trump. If Hillary wins she will be the most unfavorable candidate sworn into office in history. Her policies will be 4 more years of Obama and nothing will get better and they won't be able to blame it on conservatism especially since after this election the Trump supporters will never let the mainstream media live down their blatant Hillary shilling. This will destroy not only Hillary but modern liberal philosophy altogether. This is a sure thing.

The only alternative where we come out winners is if Trump is elected and is unanimously lauded as one of the greatest Presidents of all time. How likely do you think that is?

I don't agree with him on Trump or the Michelle Fields thing, but I still respect him. Anyone who chooses their principles over their career is worth respecting. Also, he pisses off SJWs without having to go full degenerate, unlike Milo.

this election will be a win regardless, there will be no objective way to view hillarys possible presidency as anything less than disastrous, showing what a decade of liberalism does to a country and will secure right wing governement for the next 2 generations EASY

You're betting on people getting angry at democrats for one election cycle at a cost of giving up anywhere from 3 to 5 supreme court seats.

>and they won't be able to blame it on conservatism
Oh, you'd be surprised.

with jews you lose, remember this

treacherous kikes like Shapiro are just as bad as Soros and the Rothschilds

>This will destroy not only Hillary but modern liberal philosophy altogether. This is a sure thing.

People said the same thing in 2008 and 2012. It didn't work out.

Trump needs to be elected to show that the kind of ideas he espouses are good enough to get the popular vote, to empower it at the grassroots level and make it more likely that future political candidates all over the world will use some of his ideas as part of their platform.

he supports Hillary

kill yourself and your family, stormnigger

Typical shill. Fuck off.

Ben Shapiro would rather have Hillary in office because she's controlled by the Zionists. Not because of some phony mental gymnastics "Hillary will be a disaster so we will have a great conservative movement in 2020" horseshit. She's already a fucking disaster but her ass is being covered left and right by the media, while Trump could sneeze funny and be roasted by every news network in existence for weeks.

Even if Hillary's presidency is a disaster, which it will be, it all depends on how the media will spin it. They'll always spin it favorably for her, just like they did for Obama. Obama was a Bush 3rd and 4th term yet the treatment of the two were completely different. She'll be a continuation of the same legacy which is exactly what Shapiro wants.

However, what you are not considering is the fact that Hillary and the Democrats will let in millions more democrat voters, probably do away with all voter-ID-requirement laws. Then, no matter how third-world your country becomes, Republicans will never win another election, because the majority of the USA population will be happier in a place that reminds them of home. =)

The only reason I don't like Ben anymore is because he got so over the top angry about merchant pics, and he associates an attack on anyone jewish as an attack on himself.

I don't care if he hates Trump, but I do care about his split loyalty to the US with Israel.

>Manlet kikes

He's a neocon and a Jew. I don't care how many leftist he argues with.

Pat Buchanan is a paleoconservstive, Shapiro is a neoconservative. They are completely different my man

You don't get it.
If Trump doesn't win America is doomed and we're going full blown SJW-Soviet USSA and all the dystopian conspiracies will unfold.

He's a shill but at least he's likable when he sticks to attacking lefties
>unlike (((milo cuckopoulous)))

>This.
As of today there's 4.8m poor sudanese men needing refuge, who keen?

>by losing you win
yea no

especially not with all these SCOTUS seats on the line

He's a good debater and while I disagree on him on Trump, I can see where he's coming from. Still he'd be a fool to just waste his vote.

hilarious

This.

SCOTUS seats are a huge importance and if Hillary gets to pick them it's going to ruin conservatism not just now but in the future too. Not only that, Democrats are going to start winning every election in landslides as they loosen voter ID laws and import poor 3rd world immigrants for the sole purpose of turning them into reliable Democrat voters. Whites are the only demographic that vote majority conservative in the US. They can't win the white vote, so they choose to override the demographics of the country with people who will never vote conservative. If Hillary wins this election, say goodbye to a conservative ever becoming president again. This is how I know for a fact that Ben Shapiro is insincere with the mental gymnastics he is peddling to his followers. Trump should not be immune to criticism, but there will never be another conservative movement again if he loses. Fuck Ben Shapiro, he might as well work for Clinton's campaign directly. He's a filthy fucking traitor and a lying hypocrite.

Speaking of Buchanan, I just found this quote by him. Pretty prescient.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Pat_Buchanan