PA General #3

Hello my fellow Sup Forumslacks in the Keystone state! Here we can talk about all things Pennsylvania. T

Trump calls Harrisburg a Warzone:
archive.is/lGK86

PA is now going to start taxing digital goods including netflix and hulu:

wtae.com/news/netflix-hulu-tax-starts-today-in-pennsylvania/40977976

> State News
keystonereport.com/

> Scott Wagner could run for Governor
articles.philly.com/2016-07-20/news/74587232_1_donald-trump-senate-gop-dominic-pileggi

> Based Scott Wagner supports Trump and will make PA great again, unlike Tom 'Cuck' Wolf
cityandstatepa.com/content/sen-scott-wagner-im-buying-20000-trump-lawn-signs

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YDPNGfvS5ho
youtube.com/watch?v=YDPNGfvS5ho
blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just moved to Pennsylvania from Jew York
Feels good

Just out of curiosity, are Susquehanna denizens considered untermensch?

>yfw Pennsylcucks blow another election and try to blame niggers again

>

>predict he'll try to blame blacks
>responds by trying to blame blacks

Why do you think Mississippi isn't blue?

What the fuck is wrong with people that actually STOP on the fucking on ramp to the highway? Been to 38 states and only in PA have i seen people STOP on the fucking ramps.....

South East fag reporting in, five miles from Lancaster. Feels good having all of this Amish country around, I grew up hearing stories about them but they grow outstanding food and are pretty chill. There is something for everyone in PA, that's what I like about it.

What do you want us to do about the libs concentrated in the metropolitan areas, outer-state cuck? You want us to move out and make PA even bluer and shittier?
For God's sake, Obama won the election in PA by 300,000 votes

Anybody else here giddy for the amount of black bodies that will be at the bottom of the Delaware during the next extended power outage?

Texas brah here looking to the east coast for grad school

Would you guys say that PA is one of the more conservative states on the east coast?

If not, what states are? I have no idea.

I used to live in Center Valley, a small town near Bethlehem / Allentown. I now live in the shithole that is Louisiana, I really miss living in the rolling comfy forested hills / mountains of PA though... fuck this flat ass below sea level bullshit here.

I guess you didn't see the sign.

570 here.

God yes. It's the only sane state in the Midatlantic corridor. We've had laxer gun laws than you guys for decades. Our hunting laws are very strict though.

No. Convince your cucked relatives to stop being cowed by leftist labels and start siding with Southern Whites again.

We're losing electioms because too many White people in the Northern States are afraid of being called racist.

Pennsylvania has the demographics to easily go Republican but never does. Why is this?

State College here. What the fuck can I do to convince college-aged peers to vote Trump? So many BernOuts here during the school year.

how do we fix this guys?

Y O R K
O
R
K

PA is one of the last bastions of freedom for the yankyltuckians. Encroached on by liberal hellholes virtually everywhere eastward. Vermont has some of the best gun laws in the country though, so that is the exception.

>cucked relatives
All of my relatives are hard-conservative and all that I've talked to are going to vote for Trump. I don't know what you're talking about tbqh.

Apparently, yes.

Know what you're talking about and it's not hard.

They are toddlers, though, so you'll have to make a conscious choice to bang your head against a wall. No argument they make holds any weight under the slightest scrutiny and they will likely just throw a tantrum when they sense on a deep level that reality is seeping into their very limited brain.

>Wolf

if shoo fly pie isn't your favorite dessert you can go ahead and leave this thread

Where the Lancaster girls at

Pittsburgh is the only city worth a shit.

never thought we'd have a governor less liked than corbett. strange times indeed

First talk about black people. Talk about he likes black people. Then, say he is going to the fix the national debt. "He's just a republican Bernie"! Also, am I the only one that can't stand look at Bernie? Like his fucking Jew nose and shit eating grin bring out the trump in me.

>Welcome to Hell

>Like his fucking Jew nose and shit eating grin bring out the trump in me
You're fulfilling a stereotype desu

What can we do to make Harrisburg great again guys?

Fayettenam fag here; I have a serious concern. I hope it isn't this bad out in the North East, but, no matter where I go, Wal-Mart, Sheetz, even corner Hoagie shops, there's coalburners e v e r y w h e r e.
Seriously, It's saddening. Every time I go out, for every White woman with two kids in her cart I see about 3-6 overweight white whales with half a dozen little halfbreeds hanging off the sides of her cart and knocking shit off the shelves.
If it's better up there then please send someone down here to help. Thanks.

I'm from Harrisburg PA, WEEEEEEEWWWW

East Shore where the nogs and Jews are. Not the succulent White Republican West Shore.

What school did you go to, user? What part of H-burg?

Encourage them to gentrify Hburg

Went to Bloomsburg, now back near Broad Street Market

dear god

You could cut a lot of undue stress out of your life simply by not going near a Wal-Mart.

I'm from Susquehanna Township

So many nogs and jews, unfortunately the school is about 70 percent black by now. It kept getting blacker and blacker till I graduated HS in 2008.
youtu.be/YDPNGfvS5ho

This video makes me want to go back home *Sniff*. Nothing makes me say that..

Coalburners are everywhere mate, Its called shitty parents.

>School was 70% black in 2008
Mate... My school was 80% my freshmen year and only 5% was white.

Would jap moot add state flags if we asked?

Montgomery County reporting. Who wants to reintroduce mountain lions?

Sup Forums extension or something has a flag addon with our flag in it. However I don't use it.

Would they be legal to hunt once they ate all the fucking white tailed? Jesus Christ we can't kill enough of the fucks.

Keystoner reporting in. I think Trump could turn PA red.

Sup Forums X?
Where do you live in Montgomery county that mountain lions are a problem? I've never seen one in my life

thats a man in a dress right

I think so? As i said, I don't have it. I'm not a fan with fucking with my internet.

I don't live in Montgomery , I live in the city and white-tailed deer are fucking everywhere even were we can hunt. Its like god said 'Fuck bugs, Have deer' I was asking if we could hunt the Mountain Lions because holy shit that fur is nice.

Oh no, there are none in my county. They've been extirpated for a long time. I just think it'd be interesting if we reintroduced them is all.

What camo is best in Pennsylvania

pic related

Agreed. When will mountain lion coats be in fashion again?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDPNGfvS5ho
"Rapefugees are welcome here" cuck uploaded his protest
everybody get in here
downvote the video
upvote all Sup Forums comments
and leave a nasty comment of your own

the only reason these fags do it is for the social virtue signalling.
Take that away from them.

This is all very true, I suppose.
Maybe I should relax and stop worrying over how prevalent shitty people have gotten in the last 6 years or so.
It's been a pet-peeve of mine for a while now. Maybe you guys don't pay the oil riders too much mind, and honestly, that's probably a good way to go about your time.

sorry, I'm a fucking retard who can't read. I kinda agree, anything to deal with the geese. Largest predator I've seen is a fox. On the other hand, it would also be interesting to see how many pets and livestock they'd kill

That's my estimation. I've had a few rums and the image turns my stomach so take it for what it's worth. I haven't looked at it long.

I have no fucking idea, but if these god damn winters keep getting worse. I'm gonna fucking buy one even if i look like a faggot in shorts and a fur coat shoveling my ramp.

Oh fuck no, I constantly call them shit when I'm on my free time and near them. My friends hate me at fucking restaurants because I'm a seething ball of hate.

All good mate, its getting late. Also Fuck geese and ducks.. wrecking my pool pump with there flith, though I doubt they'd kill too many. The Amish will beat them to death with sticks and as i've said before, so much deer to keep them fed.. plus once that population boom happens they'll starve out or move out to more habits.

I understand. One was my neighbor very recently and it was disgusting to watch, but then you have to wonder, how much energy does one man have to exhaust themselves with this shit? Just keep focused and carry on.

Yo

Who else eating that broccoli with sauce?

Nah you good man. I'm sure if we kept their numbers low they wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

No way Wolf is getting my vote now

Things are getting better every day.

From Lancaster, 717. I see a lot of people complaining about Wolf, I'm voting for Trump but I voted for Wolf. He wouldn't have gotten elected if PA republicans didn't fuck up the entire state, they fucking suck and they can't run shit especially education. Don't fuck up the state next time and you won't get trannys in the cabinet.

Godspeed, user. I'm also one to give a seething glare. On occasion I might bump into one whilst pumping gas and mutter "Burn the coal pay the toll, ma'am" followed by a cough.
I never have the brass to go farther than that though, don't want to be "That guy"

This is also a very valid point which [spoiler] made me think [/spoiler] Is it really worth the stress getting pissed at these people I don't even know? They probably don't care, and if there's a black guy actually there, he's probably tickled pink when he spots my disgust.

Either way, fuck 'em. Not really my problem, but, at least I can get a little catharsis from riffing on them occasionally.

Night everybody and god speed with work or NEETing tommororw.

I never had a filter on my mouth so I end up being 'that guy' wither i like it or not. But God speed to you as well and everybody else in this thread.

>I voted for Wolf.

Fell no shame, user. We need "That Guy"'s out there. Keeps morale up for all of us when you're around.
Just don't get shanked out there.

It's called extra flags it's on github

He's dumb as shit and the crowd that follows Bernie is shit.

>

>blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

Not PA, but instead east TN.
People stop on the ramps.
We also live in a fucking mountain so maybe that's why, but aren't you still supposed to yield instead of bullying your way in like an inbred?

LET ME GUESS, YOU MOVED TO MONROE COUNTY. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY FUCKING NEW YORKER. MY HOME TOWN HAS GONE FROM A FRIENDLY, INNAWOODS PARADISE TO YOUR SHITTING GROUND.
IM SO FUCKING MAD

If I sign is posted to yield, you do so. It's probably in your best interest. I'd like to say I have no idea how this is lost on people but the number of examples of everyone acting retarded speak for themselves.

York was here. Lancaster is a loser. And Trump is right. Harrisburg is a post-apocalyptic war zone. They could make Fallout Harrisburg, and it wouldn't even be in the normal Fallout world after the bombs dropped. It would just be set in regular, present day Harrisburg.

Who /poconos/ here? Monroe County reporting. Fuck off New Yorker fuccbois.

POCONOS HERE. WE NEED MORE INDOOR WATER PARKS AND TOURISM!!!

>indoor water parks
Fuck yeah. Great Wolf Lodge and Camel Beach are Great.

Real talk, it's really depressing watching the place I grew up in turn into new Jersey 2.0.
Stroudsburg here.

Hey im from state college!

orange duh

Yeah, I know what you mean, the county still holds its own as far as ideology goes, although New Yorkers just keep coming. You live right in the border with jersey though, So I can only imagine how many more idiots you have to deal with.

Too many. I work in rentals and its demoralizing. Not to mention our high-schools

>high schools
Yeah. Although that could be due in part to places like Mount Pocono and E.Burg having damn near a black majority. Head south or west and the schools gets little better.

northwest here, the rest of you are full of niggers how does that make you feel?

I went to Pocono Mountain East. Wasn't as bad as easy burg or west, but there is a serious meth problem now. Also test scores have plummeted.

>Southern whites

I live in lebanon dont forget reading is also a shitstorm of crime.

I feel like taking back my land

Who here Delco?

Reminder that the Walmarts in East Stroudsburg and mt. Pocono are more dangerous then ISIS controlled Syria.

It's basically the same thing. Striding through a circus of overweight groids with shit in their pants and men wearing thongs with no sense of direction, only to come up to the sporting goods counter and wait for 20 minutes to buy some cheap ammo because nobody is ever there for some reason.

Just like Syria.

It's Barnum & Bailey's.