Is pic related the GOAT show? Is there any adult animated show that compares? Hardmode: no golden age simpsons

Is pic related the GOAT show? Is there any adult animated show that compares? Hardmode: no golden age simpsons.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LdbbBDs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If by "adult" you mean they swear a lot and make penis jokes, then yeah I suppose it's the best around

Plenty of better cartoons though

What the hell is this thing made out of?

>I watch lame cartoons that make me feel smart
Go jerk off to OtGW

No need to insult over the garden wall.

Can't wait for the next season in 2023.

t. plebo reddito

Will be worth the wait

I fucking hate this site.

Then go back where you belong.

Honestly it is the best around.

While it isn't the funniest show of all time, you want find one with more passion and general intrigue than Venture Bros.

Seriously a lot of their characters are deeper and more interesting than what they are parodying.

I was here first. You fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever shitty board you came from.

>premired 27 years ago
>only 6 seasons

I can't even

13 years.

Its probably my favorite of all time.

Moral Orel

Is not goat, silly Rusty!
This is goat! And Girogos will sell you it for 70 Drachma!
Special Spanakopta price.

The breaks really kill any momentum the show ever had

I think King of the Hill is funnier and it has many more seasons. As far as something that's more than a comedy, I can't think of anything better.

bump

It's one of the few shows that doesn't really sacrifice anything. It's one of the few adult-oriented cartoons that actually has decent quality to its art and animation. The style is cool and enjoyable to watch and the world-building and character development over the course of the series has been great. And despite being humor focused, it also tends to be genuinely cool at times.

Moral Orel is just so damn depressing. It really needed like 2 more seasons or something to flesh out the story a little bit more. Damn, I wish Dino would create another show like Moral. Just a very complex character development story with some insanely edgy adult themes and developments.

HOME MOVIES

One of the few shows that manages to use the language of comedy to tell such a breadth of stories. Anything able to keep a comedic tone while doing legitimately touching drama is good in my books.

That show was always garbage

That or king of the hill. Mission hill is cool but I wouldn't say it's as good as team venture or koth. Beavis and Butt-Head is pretty great too. I would've been so passed and disappointed if I was the suit who approved goode family

Pissed*

...an.....orphan

Only if youre an idiot.

I've hear people say there is Mike Judge who creates half his work and the other half is made by his stupid clone Jike Mudge.

YOU MADE THIS FROM A FORSAKEN CHILD?!?!!!!!

It's cool but it's no King of the Hill.

As much as I like Venture, it's still a bit of a reference-fest with slightly aimless storytelling and a penchant for disappointing use of well-designed characters.

Cancer

Rick and Morty.

Weight*

I would classify KOTH as 'family' animation grouped with the Simpsons and Bob's Burgers rather than 'adult' animation like the Venture Brothers given that it aims at a broad age range of appeal

Granted, the line between 'adult' and 'family' can get pretty murky with cases like post-cancellation Family Guy and South Park (especially depending on what your family is like). Those cases are aimed at adults but have plenty younger viewers of the "watch on low volume on the other TV" type

pretty good show but really the wait just kills me
as of late 3 year for 8 episode seasons
show started 2004 only finished season 6 2016

The Critic is better than most of these shows.

fuck no

Underrated post. SPANICOPITA!!

/thred.mpeg

Reddit seems more your speed friend

I wrote you something silly, Sup Forums. Remember in Home is Where The Hate Is, when Tara Quymn appears briefly in the book of potential enemies the Monarch is looking through?

pastebin.com/LdbbBDs8

Try to read it in their voices

Futurama