Death of MILO

>ultra fabulous faggot
>ultra fabulous faggotwear
>arrive on chariots and blings for lectures
>get BTFO by twitter
>ageofextinction.mp5
>dye hair and try and pass off as a mid-40's intellectual for CNN
wtf happened to this guy? Why is he cringe now?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81987062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he martyrd himself against censorship, ultimately SJWs probably win, sadly

Your country has internet?

he's a faggot who fucks niggers. Idk why anyone listens to this guy.

I get 2GB 4G data for 3 bucks on my network nigger and so does the rest of the cunts here

so is he trying to be the conservative version of Anderson Cooper?

i find the concept strangely intriguing.

Three bucks? So, about a week's income over there?

SJW haven't won, MILO wasn't that good desu. This whole OMGBASEDMILOBASEDGODEMPEREORTRUMPBASEDBTFO meme has to die down. MILO was a weak soldier, more coming in future
He's entertaining and destroys feminazis

cannot unsee holyshit
I live in a 650,000$ house nigger its not much but better than eating tendies in your mums basment right? Kys

at least I get to be /comfy/ + mummy's biggest boy without having to worry about having my door busted down by navy seals

Do you have running water?

Is it true that every woman over there looks like a man after they turn 18? Because if so that would explain why pedophilia is allowed over there

;_;

Do you live underground?

>faggot jew

I mean...are you really surprised?

You realize that before GamerGate milo actually dressed and acted respectably. I'd prefer if he stopped with the guido look. It improves his NORMIES appeal.

>dye hair

He's dyed his hair since forever. He still looks sleazy, nothing like an intellectual.

We have some of the most based beauties on the planets and i smash hot ass on the reg in my town people are liberal and open here since 4G/Smartphone revolution evolved erryhbahdy a lot

>thread about milo
>end up posting cuties

Every fucking time you cunts get fukd nd awared

Short answer: Sudden fame and cocaine. It's the American dream.

Is he cosplaying as Anderson Cooper?

This is the first time he's dyed his hair silver in order to appear more "adult" & "Seasoned" he literally dressed like a mega faggot who cannot hold a real job before that. It's funny that in his mind if he has to be taken serious -now- he has to appear more decent and older so what we have here is a delusional faggot pretending to be 40+ when he looks 25.

I think he's in rehab. He was getting out of control.

I thought the same thing, leaf.

What's his name?

My point is that he still doesn't look serious. He looks borderline presentable on national news, nothing more. A suit doesn't make you automatically business-like, there are several types of suits and ways to wear them and he does not look professional in the OP pic, and I doubt that's his intention. Not even getting started on dying his hair, there is nothing adult or seasoned about that and he's not a retard so he knows this.

He's still a flamer, just borderline presentable for cnn.

>his

Take a few sips of mountain dew there bud, you must be exhausted from all the hardcore meming

>I live in a 650,000$ house nigger

Alright Osama, calm down, we all know about your rich Saudi family backing.

Milo is based.
Leftists see him as a threat so there trying to divide him from his support. Thus this tread.

He doesn't look seasoned or "adult" in fact he looks like a guy that previously used to wear flaming tank tops and nigger jewellery and hats to boast himself as the unique "voice of reason" as of right now he appears to be trying hard to blend-in as to not standout as the post-twitter failure that he is because he didn't technically received the "support" he needed to overturn the twitter ban.

Tbh trying to pass off as a mid-40's guy that looks 25 is unfortunate and cringe worthy if anything he should have looked like an even more of an ultra faggot giving this interview if he actually HAD the balls to stick to his words & his so called brand-identity; trademark dangerous faggot.

What the fuck happened to Mike Pence? He's gay now?

Literal sandniggers can rim my asshole, don't call me a saudi you inbred piece of shit

I was a huge fan of milo and still a semi-paralysed supporter of trump (because uncle trump's trying to stump himself) yer talking outta yer ass m8

A paki trying to pretend Milo isn't still amazing.

>4G/Smartphone revolution

Never forget the Boost Mobile Revolution in Pakistan. It will be in the history books for sure.

He's a homo. He was always bad.

Pls Milo go in this direction.

KEK WILLS IT

Isn't Sup Forums banned in your country?

Did you understand what I wrote? He doesn't look adult and seasoned, and I doubt that's his point, he's not an idiot. He still looks like a flamer in a better suit so that he's allowed on CNN.

Maybe you don't get the cultural subtleties since you're from Pakistan. Literally NO ONE would mistake his attire for an effort to look like a serious professional, unless they're 12. He's not trying to pass off as a mid-40's guy.

He was amazing until he lost his cred as the "dangerous faggot" that we all were a fan of. He now appears to be a weak little faggot hiding his dink between his tail. That's not respectable m8. You missed vaccination day didn't you bud

paki

lol

You're just mad your fellow sandniggers didn't get to murder him.

In his last podcast he spent a pretty good amount of time asking Roger Stone about his fashion ideals. Was probably trying to emulate late him last couple weeks for whatever reason

Sup Forums is banned in like half the Middle East.

it's not like hes reproducing with them

>Literal sandniggers can rim my asshole
>rim my asshole

that's the gayest shit i've read all day!

literal poo in loo!

I understood what you said, have you watched this video interview? The guy was shitting his pants and felt cornered by the reporter. It has nothing to do with my location, but he actually put an effort this time to appear "Seasoned" because I've followed this faggots videos before and this faggot is projecting a whole different energy than previously observed.

You're a Pakistani.

You took applied biology didnt you

>pakistan
>middle-east

Ask your parents to put you in a private school next time so you learn a few things about the rest of the world instead of shooting heroin

Paki Paki

That doesn't make it any better.

Pajeets on suicide watch

>>pakistan
Nigga it's next to Afghanistan. The middle east isn't a defined area you fucking dumb paki.

Nuke the box I don't give a shit bout islam or arabs

You missed vaccination day too there bud, make sure you bill your parents for growing up this low on the intellect scale ya fukn wanker

I'm white as fuck you dumb pakistani fuck. i don't really mind Indians, but fucking hate pakis

He is trying to look like Pence.

vaccination day? Wtf are you talking about you pakistani curry muncher cunt.

I think he's trying to say vaccines cause Autism.

>t. Buttblasted virgin manlets

Nigger middle easterners are not dumb like Americans. We learn to use VPN and proxy from the ripe age of 13

your people are genetically the same as POOINLOOS but why is India so much more advanced and civilized than Pakistan or Bangladesh?

Really makes you think...

"Leftists" dont give a flying fuck abt Milo.

>Seriously. Not one flying fuck.

The only ppl who care abt Milo are you little flamers

Afghanistan is considered South Asia

>Ride high on a tide of internet celebrity for being entertaining and moderately witty against SJW's
>Become a fatheaded shit about the whole thing and start thinking you're untouchable
>Get banned from twitter, saying this will make you a martyr or a household name
>Try to pass yourself as mature on CNN and other mainstream outlets by combing your quaff and dressing halfway professional instead of like a giant gay meme
>Nobody gives a shit anymore about you than they did before, still only appeal to the same circles overall, and NOW you don't even have your primary platform of communication any longer

He's like an Icarus of flamboyantly gay unwarranted self importance.

>3300 BCE Indus Valley civilization represent
>complete drainage system underneath the city

Pajeets shit in the street. Pakistan doesn't because

A) islam is strict on shitting and pissing hygiene
B) Shitting in streets is a Hindu tradition
C) Pakistan is 98% Muslim
D) C is also unfortunate

Back to the class there champ, at least you tried

Lucius Crump is that you?

I support trump still but trumpfags were literally rallying behind this child to get him a place on Trump's new government as a white house spokesperson or some shit

LoL he is cosplaying as anderson cooper

T. Ben Shapiro

T. Mustafa Muhammad

He's a provocator, and that's all he is. He has no worthwhile philosophy or principles. He is not worth listening to.

>"MOM I USED T AGAIN AND COMPLETELY PWN3D user"

>I live in a 650,000$ house
are jails that expensive in pakistan?

>whoa, people who lived here built a decent village 5000 years ago

>therefore the current iteration of this land is good

Not how it works Muhammad

I'm actually a moderate who's more of a Dave Rubin guy, myself, but why was it that Milo dodged the fuck out of Shapiro when they were supposed to sit down and formally debate?

Is it perhaps that being a fucking meme with an army of shitposters doesn't actually prepare you to coherently defend your ideas in an intellectual space? :^)

he's right milo is shit.

i cant imagine how dumb you need to be to like this guy

Operation Reacharound: Twitter's last buttfuck is still ongoing archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81987062/

a faggot that's who

he was always nobody who jumped in a right time to gain popularity

Cock

You're one of the ones who signed up for that list where Milo can sleep on your couch and plow your ass when he's in your town, didn't you?

I use Twitter extensively on a daily basis for state and national politics and I haven't seen a single one of these hashtags. All you stupid faggots are just shitposting at one another and maybe pissing off some tumblr bluehairs, which isn't hard nor an accomplishment.

his hair being that color is nothing new

Real estate is huge business here

He's an attention whore. Anything he does is for attention.

Is he trying to look like Rodger Stone?

Milo is nowhere near that good.

How is life in a muslim hellhole? I couldnt imagine not being able to go to the bar.

Life is bretty good mang got lots of hash and booze and bowling alleys. You ever bowled after smoking a fat joint m90? thanks based snek

Its not to look more adult its because dyed white hair on young men is a trend faggots

/thread

all the more convenient for his subliminal cause.

DELETE THIS

I actually did this not too long ago. I only smoked that night and my friend decided to get blackout drunk. He pissed himself at the bowling alley.

Says the pedo. You'll have to worry about the FBI

> i smash hot ass on the reg in my town

no ones doubting it pakistan

couldn't care less what anyone does in their spare time if they're not hurting anyone. It's what people have to say that's interesting.

Senpai, I would rather live in a mud hut in a civilized country than in a 650,000$ house in a shithole like pakistan.

>booze
are you Muslim?

10/10 will save and read again