Are there any actresses who have second careers? For example, as athletes

Are there any actresses who have second careers? For example, as athletes

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAZhNOBhVE
youtube.com/watch?v=vWrINMm1aCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kathlene jenner

she was a world famous tennis player before she was in the hit show the kardashians

jesus, did she finally beat someone to death?

Imagine if Emma Roberts took a ten meter run to kick you full force in the nuts!

imagine what her pusy smells like after a long day of running!

bunch of singers in this category.

She changed her mind and ran back!

damn her body might be shitty but her face is way too photogenic

her body is a 10/10 you literal faggot

emma is getting thicc
i am so happy
bad post. her body is great

I love My Precious Emma so much. Im so in love with her...what can I do? I wake up and go to sleep thinking of her and in my dreams she visits me. I miss her so much even though we have never met, like a piece of me is missing. Will this pain ever end? Will I ever hold her in my arms? Will I ever take her out for ice cream and a romantic stroll in the park before kissing her on the cheek while she eats the cone and smiles at me? If Emma told me to die, I wouldnt ask why, I would lay down in my grave. Such is my love for my Precious Emma

that's her running away because you lost consciousness after she nutted you

I could spend all day eating that; I would hope she keeps it natural..

same desu

JFC, get a grip, shes just a 3D cumbucket, shes probably sucking off a Chad at this exact moment

fucking fraud

>posts years old picture as proof

woah calm down, hothead
here. this is from this year

>best emma moving at extremely high speeds.jpg

after all she was the true best emma

>0 tits
>0 hips
>10/10

>photoshoot and most of her body is covered

>10/10

The only answer is kidnap and rape.

Perfect from every angle

i could never rape her. i honestly dont think i could ever bring myself to hurt her (unless she wanted it).

>those wet bikini bottoms
kjrkgjkjWLKJRBGKJWBGKB
instantly erect jesus christ

In addition to being an actress, Amy Acker is also a goddess.

That's like having a second career

>pics from last year

oisten faggot, youre not gonna bait me into posting more of her, im not your personal army, summer just started, tese are the most recent bikini pics, fuck off and go search for your own Emma pics. you piece of shit. either ask nicely for Emma pics or shit the fuck up and fuck off you literal cocksucking faggot fairy nancy bitch son of a bitchwhore cuntface slutbag hoe.

I dont know what it is but she makes me smile and melts my hart

shit body confirmed

10/10 post user

Imagine Eric Roberts giving a father of the bride speech

it means you're in love with her, just like me

>starts waifu thread
>doesn't spam pics of his waifu

Are you retarted? She would be the one tapping you

ive spammed enough, and I wont spam in repsonse to someone i sulting her so he can jack off to her while insulting her. he can either respect her and admit he wants pics of her or he can fuck off and go be a faggot somewhere else

>tapping
what? i was responding to that user talking about kidnapping and raping her. of course i want her to hit me as much as she wants

based pusy poster

>tapping
is this some meme term for hitting?

>being this underage

Reminder that Roberts is 5'1

If you're '7-8 your dick is the size of her forearm and make her tummy bulge out. Her tiny pussy most likely clings even when you're pulling out so you have to think about muslims/insects/hot garbage/mouthful of sand not to nut

if you meant tapping as in sex how does your post make any sense? it was about us kidnapping and raping emma, how the fuck is she going to be the one tapping us? explain pls
i know tapping is a term for fucking but i thought you meant it some other way because that doesnt make sense

this is my favorite emma pasta

>dat hairy tummy

ive fapped so many times to that pic

do you think she forgot to shave or just didnt give a fuck?
not that i mind either way

she is just pandering to the fans

probably some retarded "my body is my temple" bs. shes an ultra-hippie and a hardcore hillary supporter

proof:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijAZhNOBhVE

Fuck she might dethrone Stone as the best Emma imp.

BASED

wtf im a sjw now?!

this made me love her even more
snutta astral :3

Based Big Dog Emma working the seething pinhead Drumpftard manlets into a shoot

I really like Emma Roberts. I like many actresses, but I always get lewd thoughts about them. Emma is different. I don't care about having sex as far as she is concerned. I just want to be with her.

forgot the pic

youtube.com/watch?v=vWrINMm1aCI

she is cupid shooting an arrow at my heart :3

Really cute post user

this is a disguised Best Emma Thread. Fuck off with that geezer

literally who is that?

sorry she has razor-sharp knees

kill urself

i'd rather have her knee me in my head

I would ejaculate inside of her if you know what I mean

Uh not sure. Care to elaborate?

hmmm

I would use my slightly under avarage penis to separate the folds of her outer labia and push it inside her with the goal of ejaculation in mind

i only care about sex with emma roberts. i don't have any non lewd thoughts about her. i just want my penis to be inside her

I know, its because she is just so adorable

why didnt you just say that? silly user

DELET THIS
EMMA HAS A PERFECT INNIE!

>he masturbates to fat chicks

hmmmmmmmm

you dont want to hold her in your arms and cuddle with her while she slowly digs her nails into your body and tells you how she can't stand you but can't stand to be away from you? while she kisses your neck and tells you how much she wants you to be the father of her children? while she runs her fingers lightly around the head of your post cum sensitive penis? wtf

can you be anymore fucking vague? jesus christ user i come to Sup Forums to be entertained not decipher hieroglyphics

all i want is to take emma to a nice asian fish restaurant and maybe afterwards we can go to a chill karaoke bar and get plastered and take turns singing early kylie minogue hits or something

I would eat her out for hours or at least until double digit orgasms. Imagine those thighs squeezing around your neck and her hand furiously grasping at your hair

>asian fish restaurant
sushi?

I too have a 7 foot dick

could work, but i think a hot meal would be better

>at karaoke bar
>she is visibly wasted
>she is singing, but stumbling over the lyrics and can't stand up straight
>emma falls back into your lap, and turns to look at you, putting her hand on your chest
>she playfully kisses you and then leans in with her arms around your neck
>she whispers into your ear
>"I... I had a really nice time tonight user. I... you're going to think this is silly but... I-I think I love you."
>She pulls back and looks you deep in the eyes and kisses you again
>She says she needs you and never wants to be without you
>she puts her head back on your chest and falls asleep in your arms

no i want her to hold my penis in her mouth and her pussy and her ass

why is she running? did she for got to feed the meter?

fuck I just want impale her tiny body on my cock
use her as my personal breathing fleshlight and bust inside her tight fucking pussy

One late autumn night, the disciple awoke crying. So the master asked the disciple, "Did you have a nightmare?" "No." "Did you have a sad dream?" "No," said the disciple. "I had a sweet dream." "Then why are you crying so sadly?" The disciple wiped his tears away and quietly answered, "Because the dream I had can't come true."

pls keep lewd thoughts like this to yourself
emma is pure
ty

I think shell like a home cooked meal.

how dare you

>mfw 6'1 with 8 inch dick

great thread

great pic

meh blond is better , still cute

subjective i guess

>mfw 6'5 with a 6 inch dick

6 is fine tho