Why are Trump supporters so paranoid? There is no such thing as Hillary shills...

Why are Trump supporters so paranoid? There is no such thing as Hillary shills. The Clinton campaign does not have an active Sup Forums outreach program. These are lies spread by Mr. Trump and his minions. What makes you think the Clinton camp would want anything to do with this toxic place?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
action.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pages/trumpmemos.pdf
google.com/#safe=off&q=clinton online army
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John Podesta and the Kremlin approve of this message

Agreed.

Shill plz

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

Get out

THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY C.T.R.

I completely agree and know this to be true for a fact.

I used to be a Trump supporter until they started spreading this outrageous lie, but after this, I can't continue to support a party of liars. I am now a #HillaryMissile.

There's a rumor going around that Hillaryis resigning this week because Julien Assange found incriminathing evidence against Bill

I like trump's policies and can-do attitude but he needs to dial back the childish insults it makes him look like an amateur and makes me worried.

I WISH I was getting paid to shill for Hillary. Sign me the FUCK up

I'm going to masturbate for days when hillary dies.

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary
>It's a Republican-funded lie

>trump
>policies

?

Yes there are, melly faggot.

There is factual known proof of funded millennial targeted meme campaigners. Hundreds of thousands of shill accounts online.

Fuck off and go suck a dick at the next hook turn, cunt

Oh yeah? Which shill are you faggots?

>

Maybe I'll start now, ya the hanging jowls do it everytime

twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824
Correct this.

some of them the ACLU deems unconstitutional

action.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pages/trumpmemos.pdf

Not sure what you are talking about. I am just a humble sheep farmer who has never even been to America. I'm not even quite sure what the Statue of Liberty is, and I don't know how to use a vpn. But even I can clearly see that no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

I don't see anything wrong with what she said, unless you're a Jew nigger!

You know what, you're right. I'm a #HildoDildo now

I remember one day I was unconscious on the side of the road from dehydration. Hillary was out having her evening walk and she found me and I can't tell you how many people walked by me on that main interstate and ignored me before she did the noble thing and picked my disgruntled body off of the road. She picked me up and carried me to medicine... To this day I don't know how to convey my amount of thanks and sincerity to Hillary for how she saved my life and managed.

How can I get paid to shill?

Guys stop being niggers.

Report these terrible b8 threads so they get bored and fuck off.

google.com/#safe=off&q=clinton online army

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

Whoa I might be voting for her now

>I don't agree with this person so we all need to report him!!!

This is when you reply and call me a faggot/shill/cuck

This, to be quite honest, he seems to be a little confused. It's pretty clear that No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

There are definitely people being paid to shill for Hillary. They're just not on this website. No point in shilling to the 100 or so people who regularly view this board

>three exclamation marks

>ancient memes

shill spotting 101

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Whoa. You guys. I was going to start a thread about Trump being unelectable. But you have changed my mind.

I've got some real estate in Arkansas you might be interested in.

REMEMBER TO PUT "SHILL" IN ALL THE SPOTS!

>counts exclamation marks

>dates memes

Faggot posting 101

(You)
>No point in shilling to the 100

not even close

No one is being Þaid to shill for #i//ary. It's a Repußlican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

>Kremlin approve of this message
Nyet, comrade.