Is the /babyalive/ community the epitome of entertainment?

is the /babyalive/ community the epitome of entertainment?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ze36wlpby40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XfxuSIaj97E?t=7m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=xPh-XDNseZg
youtube.com/watch?v=PNZjQcdOQE4
youtu.be/kNm8Uz6F5NI
youtu.be/1S600yqRKHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this legal?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING

As a mother to a live child, this scares me.
This interpretation to a mother and child, compared to a real mother and child, is like a tranny's impersonation of what they think being a woman entails.

This kind of desperation is creepy. Fucking god forbid she ever be in custody of anything except a plant.

I have never been so disturbed by anything in my life.

are you telling me your child's urine is not clear as well?!?!?!!?

This is just the female version of those guys with real dolls who pretend like the dolls have personalities.

I can't tell which is creepier though. At least the real doll videos didn't typically include doll "voices" (correctly me if I'm wrong).

at least she's only like 13, I assumed it was an adult woman and it was freaking me out

According to the FAQ in the desc she's only 15. How does a 15 year old girl get into collecting baby dolls? She has dozens of them.

I guess it's better than what other teenagers are doing. Though it's edging the extremely sheltered and creepy area instead of traditional child rearing training.

Her idea of wild is pretty funny.
youtu.be/XfxuSIaj97E?t=7m40s

>This is just the female version of those guys with real dolls who pretend like the dolls have personalities
definitely this
I think this is creelier, but I'm biased because I know I'm a few bad days away from ordering a real doll myself

Don't waste thousands on a giant piece of plastic, they don't even look good.

I agree with you, but I know that desperation only grows with time

15 is too old in my opinion, but I assume she is mostly doing it to maintain her channel since she has such a large following. She should be way past this stage though. I can't imagine that she is doing very well socially. Girls her age are hanging out with guys in high school and going to parties and losing their virginity. We all know how guys like her turn out, those with anime body pillows and an unhealthy obsession with action figures. I just get a really bad vibe; but I'm really not one to judge.

She might be totally normal aside from this singular strange hobby (though considering how involved she seems to be, I admittedly doubt it). A lot of teenage girls are weirdly obsessed with horse figurines too, they have big conventions for that. Same with doll houses.

The more I watch the more normal she seems, especially in her fan-mail episode. Could be she's just a good actor and puts on a good show for her viewers, which I can respect.

>just wanted to laugh with some bros
>all it is concern and alarm

>youtube.com/watch?v=xPh-XDNseZg

her voice gives me a bonner so thanks for that

just because its on youtube doesnt make it degenerate, if she really is only 15 (somehow i doubt it but ok) i think its totally fine, girls and young women were trained for centuries how to take care of children with dolls, just read a woman driven book from the 19th century, girls always got a doll were they train how to nurse it

If a 15 year old girl is still playing with these toys meant for 12 year olds or younger, does that mean I still have a chance to breed?

Damn looks like kelli got jamal'd

>youtube.com/watch?v=PNZjQcdOQE4

youtu.be/kNm8Uz6F5NI

Doesn't seem like it. Next video is them going to the store to buy clothes for them. I wonder what the cashier was thinking seeing these kids buy baby clothes. Seems a bit autistic, but in a cute way. Like getting really excited about mechanical pencils, but actually getting life skills.

They're not hurting anyone, are having fun, and it's not degenerate. If only more kids were like this.

I agree with this. I guess since it's filmed and isn't a modern thing (Sadly) it seems creepy. Plus it's a first contact sort of thing. It doesn't help that she has 2,900 videos and 504 million total views though.

>Bonus
youtu.be/1S600yqRKHM

does she do the babby voice too?

It's a pretty convincing voice 2bh. I thought someone was doing it for her.

The only problem with this is when she eventually has a baby she'll have to realise the way she portrays a baby will only last a solid 6 years. I'd be worried since once they become teens she'll have no clue how to raise them in a growing environment.

>dat babby voice

N-no.

I always wondered what the homelife of cunnyfags was like.