What are some single mother kino?

What are some single mother kino?

something non-weaboo

ok?

my childhood

you and like half this website. more than enough proof that single mother's raise garbage kids.

you mean 99% of this website

i am the 1%
not sure what i can use as excuse to why I'm here tho

I dare say Wolf Children unironically

thanks Sup Forums. but what about something more Sup Forums related

My mother did her best, it's just that single motherhood is not natural.

what science do you have to back that up?

Drive

Looper

Kill Bill Vol. 2

No sience but instinct.
You always feel off and you are very desperate for a male role model, just like every other bastard I knew.

oh so just you projecting.

pretty much

MDE World Peace

That woman need sperm to get impregnated you dipshit

what science do you have to back that up ?

That one with Eva Green.

Never Let Go

Yes user humans have been wrong for millions of years and you figured it all out in all of you 15 years here. Good job

What does that have to do with single motherhood? If other ape societies are anything to go by, single motherhood is very natural. There are no monogamous great apes. Single motherhood may not be normal in our culture, but the nuclear family is not the "natural" state of being for us at all.

>ask for proof
>REEEEEEEEE UNDERAGE GET OUT
lol

>it's a retards use """human nature""" as an argument
this terrible meme needs to die, the reason we're successful as a species is because we can move beyond our ""nature"". if you want to be natural then go run around in the savanna and die when you're 30 if you're lucky, or get mauled by some predator, die of starvation, dehydration, etc.

single motherhood is bad

Wolf Children

Hackers

Those statistics are useless without information how many americans overall grew up in the single parent (single mother) families

So assuming that the most prisioners are black one could say that growing up in single mother family actually decreases tha chance that black person will end up in prison