Gotham thread

Gotham thread
Just finished the new season so let's discuss
Waifu discussion is allowed

I'm curious where the story will go now. Can't wait for the next season. I hope now that Tabitha has killed Barbara she'll get an interesting storyline.

Is husbando discussion allowed?

I'm sure Barb will come back soon. No one stays dead in Gotham. I hope she does cus I want more of my crazy waifu
Sure. The stuff with Bruce and Alfred on the finale was pretty great stuff. Really got the feels going.

Barbara > Cam Cam > other waifus

Don't mind me, just carrying the show

Top tier ranking

Based Bullock. I wish we had more episodes with him and Lucius. Some of the stuff they had this season was great.

He's fucking great, best portrayal of Bullock of all time

so we all agree aging Ivy was stupid right

I would say yes but new Ivy is such a qt that I can't complain.

They should do some thing where there's like a young ivy clone and then they masturbate each other

Nigga I would pay so much money to see that shit

but only when young ivy is 18+

W-Well yeah o-obviously.

Wouldn't this show be better with genderswapped bruce wayne?

>>/tumblr/

Sure Tumblr it would be so much better.
Can Alfred be trans too?

what the fuck ?!
how is this show still going ...
i honestly thought that it got cancelled or after 2 seasons or so
who even watches shit like this
you guys are mental

>He doesn't watch kino
Pleb

>whaaaaa

brown tits>black tits>asian tits>crazy tits

Penguin-Nigma scenes were 10/10 this season

???

Not him but it's pretty easy to understand. A lot great qts on this show. Wish valerie would show up more often but that's just me wanting some more of the yellow cutie.

lee>tigress>valerie>barbara is what he said.
lee>valeria>barbara>tigress is what he meant.

I don't watch this but they were shilling the last episode hard because of Harley Quinn. So, where was she?

I don't understand why she tolerates him. Hell a lot of the relationships I feel make little sense. Some of them are just a bit stretched but it's penguin not having killing tigress as his number one priority at all time that really takes the cake.

mmmm i love patterned hosiery

Wait what? Where was she teased? Only saw Solomon Grundy revealed in a shitty way.

The ugly kid who plays Bruce said it.

>Harley Quinn has been confirmed for the Season 3 Gotham finale by star David Mazouz

>Fan-favorite character Harley Quinn has been confirmed for the Season 3 Gotham finale by star David Mazouz, according to Movie Pilot. He told the site, “She’s going to be in the finale. Stay tuned.” There has been speculation about the appearance of the character, especially after executive producer John Stephens spoke about it back in January. He said, “We might see [her] in Episode 22,” teasing that the character will be the “launching point” for the main plot of the show’s fourth season.

So, where was she?

Why didn't the mad hatter one become popular?

>it's Joker episode

>ugly

Wrong.

But I was very unhappy with this. With what purpose would he say that? The little fucker.

He's so cute :3

hate to break it to you, but you're gay
and maybe pedo

Gee, what gave it away?

No man has the power to stop waifu discussion

Built like a tank!

Will he come back for a bigger role in season 4? I loved his little arc this season. I know he's not dead and in Arkham.