If Xenomorphs weren't made as biological weapon, explain how facehuggers fit perfectly to humanoid face

If Xenomorphs weren't made as biological weapon, explain how facehuggers fit perfectly to humanoid face.

What if a fucking elephant went into the egg silo, what then? Is there a elephant sized facehugger?

Perhaps the dominant lifeform across the galaxy is humanoid and roughly human sized.

They also worked on cows and dogs.

How do bananas fit our hands perfectly? Checkmate

>explain how facehuggers fit perfectly to humanoid face
because it's a movie
What the fuck

>Is there a elephant sized facehugger?

Havent read the comics, eh?

Theres goddamn alligator xeno

Could a Xenomorph get the ring to Morder?

>he doesn't know that the bananas we eat today are genetically engineered to the point that they are completely distinct from their wild ancestors

Bcs they're a little smaller than the average size of a cock.

To be seedless

Is it true that the xeno final form is some kind of pyramid? ie lovecraft stuff.

>chuck a few facehuggers at giant eagles
>get to mordor on giant eagle xenomorphs

The facehuggers were the bioweapons. They would crawl into the mouths of larger creatures, most notably the fossilised Engineer from Alien

Funny how no one responded to your post. But yeah; a facehugger impregnated a cow

>tfw facehugger forces itself into your mouth like the organism from Life

What, genetically engineered to fit our hands? Are you fucking stupid?

>giant eagle xenomorphs
Sounds like Dwarf Fortress

I'm thinking they're literally parasites in that regard, similar to ticks. But that egg deposit tube that goes down human throats is designed too deliberately

god you're such a faggot

Explain why dicks fit in male mouths and ass perfectly despite homosexuality being antinatural
checkmate conservatives

HOW

woah shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

that looks soo baad

asss

i can smell the r_ddit from here

diversity is strenght

>The Crocodile Alien was very large in size, it had monstrous strength and Batman defeated it by dropping it into a volcano.
>Batman

uhhhhhhhhhhh

Life finds a way.

hahahahahaha wtf

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Batman? What the fuck?

This needs to be green lighted asap.

This was from a Dark Horse comic. I think it was Colonial Marines where the main character was Vasquez' sister. They were on a kelp harvesting planet. Aliums impregnated whales. Hence you get the big ass aliums that are kind like whales.

I'd watch that movie.

ALIEN: PROBOSCIS

You do raise a pretty good point OP.
But I'm sure they could probably attach themselves to any host to impregnate and like people have said, they've also attached themselves to dogs and cows.
It's also worth noting that the xenomorph also has a human shaped skull that expands out so maybe that also factors into its biology.

I forget why but Batman went to the amazon or whatever and in some ruins some guys found aliens.

At the end he's the only survivor and I think he kills a queen?

>Creature the size of a crab impregnated a whale
?
Did the facehugger just crawl in it's mouth and lay it's eggs?

>that trunk mouth
I see an elephant, a rhino, and maybe a bull, is the left one a dog alien?

*selectively bree

/thread

What happens if your face is covered but your anus isn't?
Does the facehugger suck the poo out of your bum?