All of them righteaus Mexican cities, even those cities have Mexican names

Handle them back cunts!

>Houston

>OP has no idea who Sam Houston was

>Handle them back cunts!

ayyyy idiota

Then you can hand them back to Spain, Pedro

Gimme dat shit mestizo cunt

El Paso is already pretty much Mexico. What fucking more of it do you assholes want.

Go back to your 13 colonies you cunt, you should have never let this place

It's over
we won

>Albuquerque
>Santa Fe

Educate yourself you ignoramus, New Mexico was never Mexico, the names are purely coincidence

The name comes from the same Aztec word that Mexico City came from, "New Mexico" has literally nothing to do with the country of Mexico

Did you know that New Mexico was only part of that shithole for like a decade?

>Except America kicked Britain's ass and then Mexico's ass to get our current territories

You had possession of those cities for 25 years after independence from Spain, before losing them to the US

TEN
FEET
HIGHER

2016 not living in your 2 million dollar house in the los gatos mountains. Seriously though went to downtown los gatos, didn't see a single mexcoan. Everyone as white and thin. Say 1 black guy but he was in a suit.

>Mexican names

Clear as fuck, written in mexicanese

you're speaking english right now

Fuck off, cores expire after 150 years faggot.

You want it back? OK, you'll get it back just the way we found it. No roads, no cities, nothing but desert filled with hostile indians.Well, we'll have to substitute niggers for indians, but you get the drift.

>Wisconsin
>Somalia

Get absolutely fucked you cuck shit cheesehead faggots

Then un-lose the war taco hopper.

> Houston
> A Mexican name
> Not named after Sam Houston, a badass who FOUGHT AGAINST THE SPANISH

Right. Whatever you say, Jose.

San Antonio here

Come and Take It, Pablo.

You can have most of the other ones though.

What does "Dallas" mean?

i like mexicans
there should be more mexicans in my state
america welcomes you

They're US cities. You can't just roll back time to some arbitrary point in history because you have no idea of conquest, Paco. Nothing you put in your taco is going to change that.

>Michigan
>Iraq
JUST

El Paso here, fuck off Mexico. Current agreement is the best agreement. Your shitty policies ruined Ciudad Juarez, wtf do you want more land for? So you can be even more incompetent?

Dallas? Really? Coming from a bean American, that's bullshit.

>implaying them werent just fucking shitholes in midlle of nothing before USA took them

Also DAYYYYYYYASSSSSSSSSS

A lot of those cities were founded after the cession though. Those that weren't were fucking dirt poor nothing outside of Santa Fe or weren't founded by Mexicans but Tejanos. Mexico as much claim to the cession as fucking Spain does: Fuck all.

What will prevent them from being shit after spics get them?

>cities were part of mexico for no more than 30 years

>cities have been part of usa 6 time as long as they were ever part of mexico

>mexico not giving all of their territory back to spain

I live in sacramento. I don't think you really want it back

>Dallas
>Houston
>Mexican name

GTFO spic

Somalian are the worst Africans immigrants on earth. At least the other African immigrants I've met worked or were in college, Somalian just chimp out, start gangs, and leech off welfare.

>give cities back to Mexico
>Everyone there immediately migrates back north to get out of Mexico again

Francisco Fernández de la Cueva is from Spain you pinche mojado

Simple logic always escapes these fools.

No, fuck off

holy shit STEALTH RARE
Not Taiwan

Yes hiding in the ultra-secret Illuminati bunker, wait and see what happens tomorrow

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Check'd

We're fugged senpai

Good good.

PRAISE BE UPON KEK!

You can have them back, as soon as we dismantle all of the infrastructure built in the last 150 years.

Houston
>Hueton
its yours

>Bhutan
The fuck?

>Texas
>Fought for its independence and won

fuck off

>Kosovo
>Fought for independence and won
hmm

I like most Mexicans but I am still voting for Trump and won't care when they all go back. All the legal Mexican girls are the hot ones anyways.

>Houston
Literally named after an Anglo Saxon, Sam Houston

>Dallas
Native American name

Also Albuquerque is also Native.

Go ice fishing faggot.
They lost Texas at San Jacinto because those lazy spics couldn't stay awake after lunch.
Historical fact.

It never expires since the culture in those states is the primary culture of mexico :^)

(you)

Won what cocksucker?
The ability to put Valentina sauce and jalapeños on everything?
Or the ability to reproduce and and fall asleep at will?
Or was it the great lawn care wars of the 80's?

>>Los Angeles
>>Albuquerque
>>El Paso
>>San Francisco
>>Sacramento
>>San Diego
>>Las Vegas
>>Dallas
>>Santa Fe
>>San Antonio
>>Houston
thats right stay the fuck out of arizona you smelly fat fuck

Santa Fe, Albuquerque all Spanish names, not dirty mexican names
New Mexico named 280 years before "mexico" decided to use the name, before 1821 "mexico" was New Spain
In New Mexico north of Albuquerque the Spanish descendants hate Mexicans
Glad to be getting a wall built soon, time to get TerminX to start spraying, time to move the Mexroaches back across the border
Adios Jodidas Putas

Albuquerque is named after Alburquerque, Spain

As far as I'm concerned you can have the entirety of California back, so long as you make sure the wall along that portion of our border is a minimum 20 feet higher, and under the condition that you accept all people currently living there as Mexican citizens who are under no circumstances permitted to leave the country. Also, good luck with the black ones in Los Angeles. You guys are going to want to learn how to cook an American dish called "fried chicken" and make sure there's a steady supply of it, trust me. In fact, you may want to build an additional wall around LA and just throw a couple of buckets in there, and then just stay the hell out. Anyway, good luck with that.

Honestly California is a place you should take back, I'd even say thank you. That abominable shithole of a state is the worst place in the US.

On Texas though, I'm torn. On one hand it has a cockload of beaners but on the other hand a lot of conservative whites too.

Reminds me of pic related for some reason.