God damn it Sup Forums
thought it was FUCK WHITE PEOPLE tier
finally got around to watching it. This was pretty fucking entertaining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmRc3FVEZjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine if the roles were reverse

>black men wanting to be attractive white females

uh,isn't that just white girls minus looking human?

You actually think anybody who shit on this movie actually watched it? Sup Forums dowesn't need to see a movie to be outraged by it, they just do what their white elders tell them like good little sheep.

the thing is, every normie that went to see this got the same message from it

>whites are crazy and want to be blacks

Ah i see now
Sort of like i'm laughing at him
Normies laughinh with him

It's not a bad movie just because stupid people see it and completely misunderstand what it's trying to say.

99% of the Sup Forumsshits whining about it never saw it and didn't even know what it was about. Just a black dude with a hot white girlfriend triggers 6 months of Sup Forums crying.

>thought it was FUCK WHITE PEOPLE tier

But it was

No it wasn't

Doubly ironic because Sup Forums should love this movie. It's right in line with their ideas about the left's exclusive treatment fetishisation of other cultures and races.

I was watching some girl on twitch and after she saw this movie she'd sometimes randomly blurt out some "bad white guys" comments, and I'd never heard her do that before. really got my noggin joggin. inb4 >watching twitch girl

Then it'd be real

Underage b&

Is it on DVD or something, why are they shilling this cuck shit once again, using the same marketing bullshit pretending it's le redpilled or whatever?

It's still in cinemas bud. No need for the tinfoil hat today.

Any black guys on Sup Forums want to fuck her?

I've wanted to fuck marnies anorexic ass for years

>tfw 26

I don't have cable anymore so twitch streams are good background noise to keep me company

You couldn't listen to old Sup Forums and you can't listen to nu-Sup Forums. If there's a non-white dude in a movie nu-Sup Forums will cry about it.

>reeee if not every single movie is about the people then they're fucking propagating for white genocide!!

Only flaw in this movie is the extended Key and Peele skit where the friend of the protag goes to the cops. Wasn't funny.

>This was pretty fucking entertaining
That's literally the only good thing that can be said about it. No one will care about this movie in a few years because all it has is the popcorn factor. It is not kino.

I saw something that said the protagonist is just extremely paranoid, any truth to this?

>completely misunderstand what it's trying to say.
You do realize that just because a movie has a message doesn't make it a good movie, right?

Leave this thread. Watch the movie.

Sup Forums only sees the white race as the pure race. Anything else is already degenerate.

Well no shit, that's obvious. It's also a completely different point. Irrelevant in reference to what I'm saying.

the movie was actually making fun of the left's ridiculous overzealous treatment of african americans today

but as it's been touched on already in this thread, Sup Forums shits never watched it

You said:
>It's not a bad movie just because stupid people see it and completely misunderstand what it's trying to say.

I am saying it's a bad movie because the message is stupid and it is ALSO a bad movie (shit writing, bland directing, bland lighting, bland effects, bland camera work, etc...)

Suck it

Good for you bud. Still all completely irrelevant but hey, real good to know that.

This. Even Mike Enoch likes it.

alternative ending nigger goes to jail ftw.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I thought to myself it would've been funnier if the white cop from the van incident showed up. Zoom in on the nigger's face while this plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmRc3FVEZjM