Surely this will stump the trump?

Surely this will stump the trump?

>Drumptf fags btfo

9news.com.au/National/2016/08/03/07/42/Trump-ejects-crying-baby-from-Virginia-rally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWQHllY7bQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need a video of this, it sounds hilarious.

wtf I hate babies now

sauce on pic?

sage all shill threads

>Trump ejects crying baby from Virginia rally

Of course, he eliminated the competition :^)

oh shit forgot to put sage in the options...

OK

yikes, that video did make trump look like an asshole.

damn that's some blitz bantz

Solid bantz hans. Praise Allah

what's the meme with german humor? I honestly think the krauts are hilarious.

Trumpkins can't even defend this. He unequivocally looks like an asshole that can't handle having to talk over a baby crying

>leaf
remember whenever a canadian posts just ignore it they aren't even human beings and when trump gets elected we will invade them so they won't exist anymore.

A democrat baby wouldn't survive the womb.

>muh safe space
>muh echo chamber
>muh Canadians make me butthurt

Sad drumpfkin

Planned Parenthood BTFO

it isnt about echo chambers theres a lot of disagreement here

but canadians are actually subhuman trash and we will take what is rightfully ours and we will drive you and trundeau into the sea

i look forward to the day scum

holy shit.. PP consigned to eternal damnation.

Can anyone source the baby actually being kicked out cause all I've seen is one video where at first it seems like he likes the baby then he says he was joking and I originally thought he was just fucking with her but the apparent delay is confusing me so fucking much

Sauce on the girl?

No source. Just some fag.

>Thinking physical law can break
Why not try flying out a window? When will cucks learn, the Trump cannot be stumped.

crying babies are fucking annoying lmao besides why the fuck would you take your baby to a political rally. who the fuck cares.

>fucksniggers.jpg

yeah exactly this really. Just watched the video and he joked and everoyne laughed but if your baby is seriously causing that much of a disruption you need to learn to just walk outside.

im interested to see the mothers perspectiev and what happened to her though

must be an aspiring "actress". no more crisis actors but neked shiksas, the jews favorite.
no tits and no ass, no sorry lass.

maybe a quick blowjob.

are you serious? if this is true then holy shit

LoL planned parenthood stumped

>Get that baby out of here

>don't worry about the baby crying, i love babies! i hear that baby crying, i like it! what a baby! what a beautiful baby! don't worry, don't worry.
>the mom's running around like *retard gestures*
>don't worry about it, you know. it's young, and beautiful, and healthy and that's what we want.
>[moments later]
>actually, i was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here.
>i think she actually believed me that i want a baby crying while i'm speaking!
>that's okay, people don't understand.

it wasn't the mother/babby being ejected that made him look like a dick, it was the whole pretending that he liked it, and giving a good reason on why he liked it, and then later getting fed up with it and intimating the woman was too stupid to understand he was joking.

1 post by this user

oh wait-

yeah just watched it myself. babies are great but yeah if they are interrupting people talking most sensible moms just leave the room to calm it dow-

yep shill okay shut it down everyone no more posts

>i like it!
>don't worry, don't worry!
i would've stayed if i were in her position and look retarded too if the speaker's saying that he likes and it and not to worry about it, without an ounce of sarcasm in his voice.

he was clearly joking. the desperation is real
youtube.com/watch?v=gWQHllY7bQo

So what? Crying babies are fucking annoying, they ruin everyone's time. I think it's irresponsible to bring your kid to any political rally

Normal humans would understand that he was being polite, not that he liked to hear a baby's cry. He said that because he expected the baby to eventually quiet down.

That baby's crying was low energy, just like Jeb. Sad!

Baby was crying worse than Jeb over his guac bowls sales. Very low energy. Sad!

Meh.
Not a good move by any merit.
Must have played like hes actually happy about the baby.
Sad!

You

>I think it's irresponsible to bring your kid to any political rally
It is.
But since it happen Trump must had either played one of two cards
1 - your kid doesnt like it in here, its crouded moist and he doesnt seem to care much about politics. Come on, babies dont like rallies.
2 - MUH PROLIFE LOVE BABIES VERY HIGH ENERGY BRIGHT FUTURE NEXT GENERATION GONNA GROW UP IN GREAT AGAIN MURRIKA AND MAKE IT GREATER

>moist
How the fuck loud auto-corrected into moist?
Fucking auto correct

Butthurt idiot, are you ashamed that your circus leader is acting like a total buffoon again? Of course you're not, dipshit.

yeah, trump's fuck-up was he tried to play both.

Way to prove his point, shithead.

>complaing about leaf
>is as much of a whiny pissbaby as the one that Trump kicked out

Kek I hate Americans why do I live here