IQ and Race

Good evening Sup Forumslacks post your race height and IQ in this thread.
Race: White
Height: 6'2
IQ: 129

Same

Are you Scandinavian?

I'm a Wendy chef

Height: 5'5
IQ: 92

my cock is huge

Abo
5 foot nothing

White
5'11

IQ is by far one of the shittiest measures of intelligence.

Ashkenazi, 5'9", 136

Height: 6'5
IQ: 82

I work at mc doanlds

Ashkenazi
6'1

Potato nigger
5'6"

Race : White
Height : 5'1
IQ : 132

Not that I know of, I'm a mix Irish English Scottish and then my distant relative from America was kidnapped by natives and French Canadian priests bought his freedom thru indentured servitude

>Australia

Ok Darwin

>White (blonde hair blue eyes)
>9'10
>IQ 300

I also work for Nintendo and get paid several million a year. It gets me by.

Height: 189cm
IQ: 125

White
6'5"
141 IQ

Race: Black
Height: 5'10
IQ: 140

Race: Turkish
height: 150cm
IQ: 14

Height: 5'2 IQ:57. Heritage: Australian Aboriginal

Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'8
IQ: 123

Most Powerful
6'0"

IQ is bull, I'm dumb as fuck. Hard work got me good grades in uni.

Why do people like Ivanka more than Tiffany? Tiffany is the younger, non-Jew Trump daughter

woah, same dude

I dont know my IQ but im 99th percentile on ACT and am going to a top 14 uni.
Height: 6'3
Race: 50% Scottish, 25% German. The last 25% i a mixture is filipino, puerto rican and indigenous.

FUCK OFF CIA

I have not had the opportunity to take a legitimate IQ test, so I'm posting a range since internet tests are probably bullshit.

Height: 6'6"
IQ: 120-140

Black
Sephardic
Native American
Height: 6'5
IQ: ~140

Holy fuck this dude is in the top .001% of black people and he's posting to Sup Forums!?

Pleasure to have you here Neil deGrasse Tyson

6'6 136 white

Hard work will raise your IQ. It's not 100% intrinsic to your nature. I know for a fact mine would be higher if I had put more effort into my early life instead of fucking around because school was too goddamn easy for me to care about.

White
6"3
Don't know my IQ never taken a test

We got the same height

If what you say is true your IQ is between 150-190.

I really highly doubt that. But it is nice to have you here Stephen Hawking.

White (welsh-english, kingsblood flowing through me, faggots)
5'7"
140 IQ

Race: white
IQ: No clue. Becoming an astrophysicist, though.

>White
>6'
>160+

Height: 6'4
IQ: I don't know. The online tests that get posted on here put me around 135-140.

My dick is only 5 inches though.

Doesn't it suck that you fit in almost no cars? I found that especially shitty now that I have money... still couldn't get the car I really wanted because they make them all for goddamn midgets.

Listen up lilliputians
5'3 Jew from Brooklyn with an iq probably 130+, which is good for a man of my age at 70

Just curious (in case it's not shit posting) how do you guys all know your IQs?

It's not like you need to take the test for any reason unless you need to prove to social security that you are retarded or to prove to MENSA that you're a smart jackass.

Right? Maybe?

white
6'0

average af desu

White, full Germanic
5'11
>tfw not 6'2
Also, I took a real IQ test when I was a teenager, and only remember that it was 140-something. I assume it generally stays consistent throughout one's life.

Height: 6'5"
IQ: Unknown

>185 cm
>138

Does iq change? I was like 16 when I got tested. I don't feel the number accurately represents my abilities. It is way too high

Irish
5'7
between 1 and 2 standard deviations above the mean

I've been on Sup Forums for two years. Since then, it's been harder for me to relate to my fellow blacks

Race: Sicilian
Height: 6'1"
IQ: 131

Race: doesn't
Height: doesn't matter
Hobbies: Spends time on Sup Forums
Therefore IQ =

Race: Hispanic
Height: 5'10/5'11 (don't remember, havent been measued since 16)
IQ: 137

Not that bad

I got a military humvee top kek. I am getting a Mercades Truck when I turn 18. Also, Ikr, it sucks ass, but hear in Arabville, theyre so scared.

Race: white
Height: 6'1"
IQ: 118

Hello short one.

White
5'6"
130ish

Perhaps it has elevated your power level.

Spanish Italian
5' 8"

Black
5'8"

Life is suffering. Also my last official test was over a decade ago so it's probably lower from all the alcohol and self-loathing.

IQ: No idea, probably average.

is this some kind of meme im not aware of to write down 140++ IQ or do you guys unironically think this is your IQ ?

>Irish
>5'7

White
5'5

Haha, if I didn't have to drive for work I might do that. Need dat ~40 mpg highway though. Even some trucks I don't even fit in, because the seats are so fucking boosted now.

Height: 5'10
IQ: 145

Race: Asian/ Black/ Native American/ Jewish/ Aboriginal/ tanned German

IQ: 73

Height: 5 foot 2

Race: 180cm
Height: 130
IQ: Greek

IQ fluctuates over your lifespan.
Consider it like a normal muscle, the more you train it, the better it gets. But it can also atrophy, if for example you swallow too many blue pills and watch bullshit on TV every day.

I was a genius when I was younger, but lately I just want to be dumb as fuck. Ignorance is bliss, life goes by easier.

lots of IQs here, what tests are u taking?

Of course people are lying. It's Sup Forums.

slav
6'0

Race: Slav
Height: 6'0"
IQ: 144

Wish I was taller, but all else is fine.

muslim
5'11"

There are several tests online. I would caution restraint in believing the scores though. I'd wager your real IQ is 10-20 below what the show since they don't do a full spectrum test.

Google it son.

Yes, i have been "red pilled" as they say. I kinda wish i could go back, because it has definitely ridden me with crippling anxiety and depression.

Height 6"0
iq: 143

probably google IQ test and pick on 12 question test, get 150 and brag about it

thats a good reason to not lie its anonymous

Just look at the heights in here lmoa

Race: mixed
Height: 179cm
IQ: 112

ITT people who think IQ is a thing

Just because some website tells you you're smart doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking NEET

white
6'5"
168 IQ

race:white
height:1.62
iq:77

They also probably don't realize 140+ would be like the top 1% of all people ever. Every 10 points is a standard deviation, so 110 is significantly smarter than 100 etc and in the reverse.