en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaconda_Smelter_Stack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_projection#Scale_factor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry about it

super-volcano eruption or nothing..

Future Costa Rican death camps

white ethnostate

traditional republicans have been elected

deus vult, the Great American Spirit has been awakened.

Nukes

Snow.

this

Don't go there OP. it's not a place for you

National Parks aka the only reason to give a shit about america.

Government testing

since when is Nebraska further north than California?

fpbp

stay out.

Nada

wew lad CIA shils

good! i've always wanted an ethnostate...

Nucular ICBM launchpads.

Oil and gas fracking, for now.

Lots of fucking snow

Isolationist preppers.

Yellowstone, which is awfully damn pretty.

White people, drugs, and nice landscapes.
Leave us alone.

Scandinavians and Germans.

So a lot of cuckolding.

Hey I'm in that circle.
It's literally just wheat, corn and national parks.

its where we keep our nukes

Were you deliberately trying to circle the Bakken reserve or did you just pick a random spot on the map?

There is an obscene amount of energy potential right there and it is the key for north American energy independence once developed.

Mountains. Some have dead presidents chiseled in them.

>Hey I'm in that circle.

How do we make our team great again?

There's a town called Anaconda that has its own Mordor tower.

The Yellowstone supervolcano.

Anaconda is like stepping into a time machine. It's both parts wild and sad.

holy SHIT
ALASKA IS HUGE

I live in the circle, shit load happens.

That looks comfy.

holy fuck is alaska actually that big?

>cfl

Meth

You never noticed this before?

Lots of cattle ranching, some farming, oil drilling, and a fair amount of outdoors tourism during the summer.

none of your goddamned business

Jesus christ

Are you 8?

>Preppers
>near nuclear silos
Why

Fuck off they're full

What kind of internet connection can you get out there? I've always wanted to live somewhere like that, but fibre internet in my city has turned me into a soft baby when it comes to not being able I download movies in seconds.

Not being able to download*

The town and the highway surrounding it 45 minutes away gets excellent reception. The location pictured gets zero.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaconda_Smelter_Stack
>the Washington monument would easily fit inside
Holy shit

It's pretty big, but I think this projection makes it look deceptively huge.

The dream has died

digging up dinosaur bones

Why would you want to be distracted by the Internet in a place so beautiful?

Parts of the black hills do have decent coverage, there are just a lot of dead spots like toy find in any mountainous region.

The dakotas are not that densely populated, and coverage does drop off especially i nthe badlands.

Freedom. Drive through there all the time.
Big wide open land with med/small mountains and little towns.

Books, music, films, communication with loved ones overseas etc. It's all made much more convenient with good internet access. As much as I love the idea of living somewhere like that and spending most of my free time enjoying the surroundings, internet is a modern convenience I can't imagine being without.

canadians are so lucky we love you. we would liberate that shale in a heartbeat if you were mexico.

The Bakken formation and shale oil led to a huge oil boom in western North Dakota, Eastern Montana, and Saskatchewan about a decade ago. It's dying now.
Also your red circle includes Malmstrom AFB, F.E. Warren AFB, and Minot AFB which house all of the US's land based ICBMs.
People there are "nice" and by "nice" I mean they smile at you and shake your hand at first, but after a week they're talking shit about you all day and doing everything they can to stab you in the back because there's nothing else to do.
Also people from Saskatchewan are the most backward hick people you can imagine bordering on parody.

t. Guy who lived in Minot ND for 20 years.

Goddamn you are stupid

>Jews
>White

>digging up dinosaur bones

I spent a few summers on digs on the Saskatchewan side of the badlands, but did a lot of exploring on the American side as well. Nothing beats the badlands at sunset.

Problem?

>The Bakken formation and shale oil led to a huge oil boom in western North Dakota, Eastern Montana, and Saskatchewan about a decade ago. It's dying now.

The jobs are winding down, temporarily, but the shale is there for future generations.

OPEC is flooding the market with cheap oil and the more expensive methods of production (shale, tarsands) are not currently competitive. That is why shale slowed down.

The jobs will come back once saudi arabia severs ties with the west or when the kingdom implodes. They dodged a bullet during arab spring but the region is hanging by a thread. Some people predict we are a decade away from a total middle east collapse, although I would be thrilled to see it happen sooner. Oil prices will go back up and North American energy independance will become a reality.

No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercator_projection#Scale_factor

I almost took the bait.

I half expected a Subaru

Supposed bigfoot sightings and hiking I think

absolutely based

You could always get satellite internet :^)

huge 15 gb cap!

You can buy nuke silos that have been abandoned

While it is the largest state by far the mercator projection is pretty shit.

Living the dream. Can I ask you how far a large hospital is from you? If you have a heart attack, would getting treatment be a problem?

>Can I ask you how far a large hospital is from you?

Not him but there is good air ambulance service and several modern hospitals in the black hills region.

On the saskatchewan side of OP's pic there is the STARS air ambulance.

If I had to drive I would be in trouble. is right though, we have excellent air lifting service.

Forgot to mention montana but they have modern air ambulance services as well.

Bigfoot

>Eastern Europeans
>South Americans
>Jews

White

the best possible lifestyle, spend your days as an individual with little to no stress, people who live that far out in the sticks are reasonably disconnected from the paranoia and class division found in higher density living space

Also you typically need guns, which the expectation produces a true sense of finer living, as there's limited gov't involvement one would normally feel confined to. It's the enlightened choice of experience, I'm steadily working to get my piece one day....

>Costa Rica
Nothing, don't worry about it.

Wyoming is fucking rad.

Lowest population density of any state in the continental US.