ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
Remember those money chips that Aaron Russo warned us about about a decade ago?
Buzzfeed(ass cancer of the internet) is now proudly promoting them.
youtube.com/watch?v=tLTNBdNw-IM

https:// www.facebook.com
/BuzzFeedVideo/videos/1977789935695212/?pnref=story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZRr9V7Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_5bfccz1c
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu0FRT7PHA
youtube.com/watch?v=kfmI-TZc6oE
youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
halopolonia.tvp.pl/25221243/05052016-chipowanie-noworodkow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mark of the beast, be aware na

Go figured it would be buzzfeed promoting it too.

Bump

Jesus Christ, Ted Kaczynski was right.

>IM BURNING IN HELL LOL EBBIG MAYMAYS MUH CLICKBAIT NOM NOM

Cool. Good thing Christianity is false or I'd be worried.

>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

>And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelations 13:16-19

payment chips are pointless memery. i'll get one that detects cancer tho.

>a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

1. This isn't a mark. It is not outwardly visible
2. It can be in your left hand.
3. It doesn't, and can't, go in your forehead.

K

Why do you think this way. Can i ask that question. Also how do you think they scan it. Open up your skin?

If this ever become popular niggers will start cutting peoples hands off kek

Yep.

The thoughtcrime manatee won't let that happen

What if i dont have hands and i type with my tongue?

>Why do you think this way.

I'm not a gullible retard

>Also how do you think they scan it. Open up your skin?

No, you swipe a phone on it. Or you swipe it against an NFC payment panel. It still isn't what the Bible talks about which is a tattoo on the right hand or forehead of Nero's name and number in gematria. 666 = Nero in gematria, 616 = Neron.

HE'S A WITCH!

That's retarded. Congratulations. Welcome to The Luciferian Golden Age. Get weird. Go indawoods I don't care

Did you ever doubt him?

Aaaaaand didnt read

Yea this isn't anything new its been going on for a while so no need to worry yet at least for the poor

Thanks for only watching the first 5 seconds fag
Watch the parts with Aaron Russo too.
I used John Hagee because he is a massive zionist piece of shit heretic but is too stupid to realize that as he describes the antichrist he is describing everything the jews are doing.

No thanks mate, I'll keep my debit card

That's fine as long as I know it's there and can remove it. The scary thing about chips is the fact that it's super hard to tell if you have one implanted.

What's wrong with this.

It permanently broadcasts an electromagnetic signature which identifies you. How is that not a mark?

Grab nugget go inna woods when?

Shills out in full force.

Good goy. That's how you stay fooled.

Good goy. Get this chip placed inside of you! Nothing can go wrong not are we marking you in anyway for future plans.

Son, you're posting to Sup Forums right now. I don't care how many proxies you're hiding behind; the government knows where you are right now.

If you're so worried get off the grid and go Inna woods, if not fuck off.

what kind of retard gets an implants voluntarily? What are you supposed to do when better tech comes out, go through surgery again every time?

>Nero's name and number in gematria. 666 = Nero in gematria, 616 = Neron.

Show me... Revelations was written in Koine Greek, so show me how his name would equal 666

Nero has 3 different names btw :^)

transhumanists are retarded by definition

This. Also what the fuck happens if the doctor fucks up your hand removing said chip?

Its a fucking chip reader. Better technology isn't gonna come out for this shit.

Even then, it's under the skin. Removing it would be numbing gel and a hobby knife.

Be prepared by Jan.

If you're doctor can't handle cutting skin deep, then you need to stop going to the guy in an alley with a van for your medical needs.

They're not injecting this shit in your bones.

those 90s email chains were true all along

>Tfw born to see the end of days instead of a comfy boomer life

This has been a thing since the mid 2000s. I even wrote a couple research papers on it for class back then. This is literal young millennials recycling shit to look cool.

Excellent work Goyim

Imagine putting a sniffing device in a doorknob that can detect this shit.
Just opening a door would get you tracked.

I also wonder if it could be used to steal the data.

WEW LAD

Revelation is a book about the Roman Empire, not about the end of the world. Prove m

IMO the mark of the beast will be somekind of web based, digital crypto currency. Using it means somekind of multifactor authentication, such as thumb print (right hand) and password (head/memory), and probably via cell phone apps.

Can dogs that are microchipped have the chip removed? I want to adopt a dog soon and I've heard they're all chipped. I know it also has a GPS in it and while that can be good for finding the dog, it can also be used to track me which I am not a fan of.

Why does it have to be permanently implanted in my hand?

I remember reading something by a guy who embedded a tiny neodynium magnet in his finger, and he could feel electrical fields, always knew what way north was, it sounded cool but it had its drawbacks. One day, he smacked his hand on something and shattered the magnet. He had the pieces removed but some little fragments stayed behind and now whenever he's in the same room as a running microwave his finger tingles.

What happens when I catch a baseball one day and my RFID credit card shatters into a million pieces in the webbing of my palm? This can't be any less convenient than credit card readers that can beep your cell phone for payment.

oh shit nigger I'm in tears what have you done

what's isn't is not going coming on over (t)here?

It obviously ain't gonna be chips in hands. What will the real mark of the beast be?

(I've always assumed Christ's return will be thousands of years in the future)

this
can't the NWO wait until I'm old and busted?

You can simply have a chip that has simple text data stored of it's name and contact information. That's what most of the pet chips are, GPS chips are expensive as fuck and I highly doubt any strapped for cash animal shelter is implanting those.

>but that can be tracked!!!! FUG

Please don't be retarded.

Belgian Congo 2: Revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=9OiZRr9V7Z4

Fair enough, I reckon. I just don't want to be tracked. Just in case.

Chips for animals don't have gps. The on!y thing that's stored on them is a seriel number which has to be matched to your pet in an online database.

Comfy fucking boomers are all just kicking the bucket just before the apocalypse.
Its not fair

They're trying to merge with machines and become 6 millionx faster/smarter than the human race on record!

It's all here in these articles I got the white papers to prove it

Are you seriously a baby boomer?

Redpill me on why it'd be bad. I can't make myself watch a religious person talk about it.
Christ-cuckery is even worse.

>Tfw there are people in this thread that would actually do this when it comes out

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL_5bfccz1c
the end is night

It's too late for that kinda thinking. If you're on the grid you're being tracked in someway.

A GPS chip in your dog isn't gonna really help or hurt the NSA knowing things about you.

Nah I'm waiting for full augmentation.

I hope I don't die before bionic eyes come out. A HUD would be amazing.

You're Mexican

You were born 4'3 with a moustache and a wife/kids you're already old/busted

>I remember reading something by a guy

Cody's Lab on Youtube

I don't even make a lot of $ but I own an iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6s and an iPhone 6s+.

>i'll get one that detects cancer

it will fire off right when you implant it :^)

and you're a 180cm cuck that weighs over 100 kilos and has never read a book. why bother living?

>literally mark if the beast
Wew. I never thought we'd get to this point

Dude we got 40 years max, at the rate we're going.

A Witch Get Him

- Checked

you son of a bitch texas!

Something big would likely have to predicate this, like another world war or economic collapse plus martial law. Or they could play the slow game and ease people into it.

|
|
|>
|

>He will come promising peace for isreal
>He will set up his image in the city of Jerusalem

>MFW Trump wants to be the best allies with israel and move our Embassy to Jerusalem

>sometimes wish he hadn't used murder to get attention since to many that discounts all of his insight
>always remember that he would never have cemented a place in cultural mythos for him and his writing without a few bangs

>he would never have cemented a place in cultural mythos for him and his writing without a few bangs

are you saying the only way to get a message to stand the wearing of time is doing monstruous things simultaneously?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqu0FRT7PHA

youtube.com/watch?v=kfmI-TZc6oE

youtube.com/watch?v=FwKGeuPMwAc

youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

did you not already know who he is?
thats why were trying to get him to win, to bring the end times

Someone pls make a pic with the post and this anwer 8DDD

Daily reminder he predicted all of this.

Also recently there was program about injecting rfid chips into newborn childs in Poland on national tv i guess they are starting programming on mass scale in America and Europe.
Just like with vaccines, first gen of people will be negative, 2nd won't care, 3rd will accept it, 4th will demand it for their safety. In 20 years it will be a norm for everyone.

halopolonia.tvp.pl/25221243/05052016-chipowanie-noworodkow

He will?

Lol listen to what Trump said on AIPAC speach. He licked israel's asshole so hard.

>cut chip out of hand
>problem solved

>first gen of people will be negative, 2nd won't care, 3rd will accept it, 4th will demand it for their safety. In 20 years it will be a norm for everyone.
Four generations of people will take more than 20 years to happen.

well i could say that about past, but look how fast mobile phones/pc got adopted, it wouldn't take more than 30 years to accept rfid chips as something good and cool

It's a brave new world, my friend.

I'm not saying that RFID chips won't be commonplace in 20 years.

But your "first gen of people will be negative, 2nd won't care, 3rd will accept it, 4th will demand it for their safety" statement can't be used with that. Four generations don't happen that quickly.

You could maybe argue two generations, counting the people born right after the invention of the technology.

Fucking hack. The one thing I was waiting for in the past 3 years and he decides to fuck it up by spending too much money on music and kiefer. Konami should have given him more time. Was just watching the red band trailer again today. So sad. Why are we here, just to suffer?

>Nothing in life will ever come close to the hype that Sup Forums had during late August 2015 for MGSV.

The reason they say in the hand or forehead is very simple. It's a parable, like almost everything in the Bible. It's not a literal mark. Hands are actions, Forehead is thoughts. It's saying that these people are pledging themselves to the Beast and his commands.

Later, it also talks about those that don't take the mark, they are brought before the image of the Beast and they are killed by it.

God also marks his servants in the hand and forehead and they radiate with a glowing light to show this.

>oh no goy, the bible says the mark will be on the forehead or RIGHT hand; this is clearly on the LEFT hand. its totally different