ITT: Cringe fanart/fanfiction

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/1005332/1/I-m-a-Twirp
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
lurkmore.com/view/Lust_penis
youtube.com/watch?v=etWTIPMan_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where did those Teen Titans sprites comic from anyway?

Psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

Are they gonna fuck?

This thing isn't even my fetish, utilizando I had to read it because it was hilariously bad at some parts:

>"You taste so yummy, Bruce!" said Superman, his voice returning to the breathy, singsong tone it had had when Batman had rescued him. "Ooohh! Let's fuck now!"

>Unable to resist, Batman rolled over on the bed, raising his ass in the air. Shamefully, he placed his hands on his cheeks and spread them open.

>"Ohhh Bruce!" said Superman as he leaned in and teased Batman's rosebud with his tongue. "Do you really want me inside you?"

>"Yes," whispered Batman. "To be honest, I think I've wanted you to do this ever since I met you. Please Clark, fuck me. Fill me up with your cock."

>Superman let out a girlish squeal and positioned himself behind Batman. Squirting some lube from a handy container into his palm, he coated his cock with it before slipping a greased finger into Batman's ass. Batman tensed momentarily, and Superman stopped. When he relaxed again, Superman slowly pushed forward. When he had pushed as far as he could, he stopped, then reversed direction, pulling almost all the way out before sliding it back in. In what seemed like no time at all, Superman had three fingers deep in Batman's ass, and Batman was bucking gleefully against Superman's hand.

>"Stop teasing Clark," said Batman. "I want you inside me-I need you inside me."

>"Don't worry, silly!" said Superman. "Your ass is so tight. I don't want to hurt you. My cock isn't as big as yours, but you've never had butt sex before. Have you?" he added with a giggle.

>"No. I haven't. But please," begged Batman. "I can't take this! Fuck me!"
Positioning himself behind Batman, Superman took hold of his cock and gently placed it at Batman's asshole. He thrust his hips forward, and slipped inside Batman's ass.

>Batman moaned with ecstasy as he felt Superman's prick enter him. If he had known how amazing this would feel, he would have done something about it sooner. While there were many reasons that he had denied the truth of his feelings towards Superman, the greatest was most certainly a fear of rejection and ridicule.

Does anyone have that one terrible fan comic where the Teen Titans team up with Sonic and him and Starfire were childhood friends? I was gonna storytime it, but apparently the creator deleted it.

fanfiction.net/s/1005332/1/I-m-a-Twirp

I'm much angrier that it's OOC than I am angry that its about buttsex

From Sup Forums. They're an ancient joke.

>Cringe fanfiction

>it is a I checked thread

Aw yeah!

The epilogue

>Autist uses his comic to channel his casual racism
>Stop it guys, he's a bad guy!

>She's not "pregnet" I checked
I'm dying

Still the best description of sex

Why did I get annoyed by the third panel most of all?

a timeless classic

Because you're a batfag

This is satire. It just gotta be.

It's not by the original author

These are masterful

>user doesn't know about Tails Gets Trolled
Buckle up buckaroo, you're in for one hell of a ride.

Did we ever find the rest of this?

some post the tails comic from the calarts thread

You are all plebs, you have not seen true cringe until you've read all three issues of this masterpiece.

the comic about Ed turning to some kind of edgy warrior for a dead ghost girl is more epic.

Oh come on user, this actually looks like someone having fun.

When did Liefeld start doing Chic Tracts?

Bring Me to Ed is absolutely amazing don't get me wrong but nothing can top Were-Ed in my honest opinion. Besides, it's like comparing apples to oranges. Bring Me to Ed is more autistic cringe while Were-Ed is edgy cringe.

Why autistic people who make this kind of pics are very christian?

wouldn't a were-Ed be somebody who turns into an Ed?

I laughed so hard during the "nigger scene" in Bring me to Ed.

One user said it is because Sonic is the edgiest thing christians are allowed to play. That just shows what that kind of retention can do. It's like the autism is bursting at the seams, festered into depraved fetishes.

This. Its weirdly clever.

>pixels everywhere
>white outlines, black outlines....no outlines who cares right?
>magnetos excessively long arm before it bends at the elbow
>is that a girl sitting or a banana?

I dont know who's having fun here, it looks painful to me, did you make it?

But he's literally a detective, it's in the title.

I knew I'd get to post this.

>Joy Division

Speaking of edgy EEnE comics the artist that did Bring Me to Ed did a fairly recent comic called ArisED, I'm reading it now and from what I can gather it's about Jimmy opening the gates of Hell and bringing starting the apocalypse. It hasn't been updated since October of last year which makes me think she left or straight up died.

And apparently Marie turns into a fucking Heartless but that won't ever be shown I guess.

I was seriously expecting Batmans word bubble to start out with a Butt-Head style laughter

here the masterpiece.

Are you seriously going to story time this shit?

I'd say please do but this masterpiece deserves it's own thread

>Point of Fulljoy

I love this description.

Because blind faith is a form of retardation. More retarded, more faithful.

No, that's just for shown that to other people.

but here one of my favorite scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

Just...

because it's exactly the kind of ill-informed opinion that a casual observer would make if their only exposure to DC comics was the Teen Titans cartoon and maybe a few episodes of Justice League.

>the unthinkable is thunk

Someone remember some comics implying Star Fox and Dinosaurs?

>LUST RITUAL
no

I actually laughed so hard that neighbor's had to check on me to see if I was alright when I first saw this. Ed looks like the most Kingdom Hearts, Linkin Park anime abomination ever, it's absolutely amazing.

I'm trying to think what else Ed reminds me of when I look at this.

Sephiroth? some guy from a gothic band? Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel?

cantwakeup.png

> you were a lust penis

I have never heard of anything like that, sorry

an another comic about some little green lizard with a trumpet on the stomach of a weird creature?

Morpheus from Sandman?

no it's pretty much what you remember, I'm having fun with you
lurkmore.com/view/Lust_penis

youtube.com/watch?v=etWTIPMan_A

I'm not sure you would call this Cringe. I call it fucking amazing

tails gets trolled transcends whatever it was supposed to be

Someone should storytime this on Halloween.

plots from the sliver age are fetishes in the future

I can hear him Beavising as she speaks.

beavis should ntroduce Sally to Sonic Youth

Shit, I've been looking for these for ages.

It's amazing how believable they are. It's very difficult to create that kind of madness intentionally.

There is no rest of it. It's satire.

Get out

A poor adaptation of characters, lousy writing, amateurish everything.

You know, Mandy doing 9/11 doesn't sound to far-fetched for her character.

I know, right? Usually they try too hard or tip their hand winking at the camera, but this one hits the sweet spot and captures the tone of a shitty sprite comic so perfectly it actually invokes nostalgia. I read hundreds of Fallout Shelter comics just like this.

>Beavising
Lost

>This thread

How did someone make this and think it was okay?

>anime designs
>Ed and Eddy having a lot of hair
Did this person watch the show?

It was made by a Sup Forums troll.

The biggest problem with this guy is that hes a blantant pedo and he can't pace a story to save his life.

The lords of hell are pretty good. PPG he went to fan and included the entirey of the JLA when Major Glory and co where enough

>plots from the sliver age are fetishes in the present

this is why Sup Forums is the dwarven forge of fetishes, even /tg/ has to acknowledge