Why do Poles hate Poland and their own children so much that they would rather live in the Eastern parts of Oslo than...

Why do Poles hate Poland and their own children so much that they would rather live in the Eastern parts of Oslo than in Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU
youtube.com/watch?v=mnvab8FQgBY
youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ2GZXz8PE
youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s
youtube.com/watch?v=qHzy0RvAroQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PS7nkJX3UAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrdx_aqe59M
finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=109884447
finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=109882750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you want to live in Poland?

It's quite nice actually.

Ypač jeigu nenori gyventi prie babajų ir džentelmenų iš Afrikos

it doesn't seem that bad, they have faster internet than us, they have better roads than us and all their grocery stores are full of a huge selection of fresh meat, vegetables and fruit. if it weren't for pope posters and nuns everywhere, i would have guessed that i was in a first world country

Then ask yourself, why are those Poles and other eastern europeans like gentleman ovef here leave their countries?

b-bet nesu lietuvis

I don't
I want and I do

tylėk kuzukuzi, darau tik pavyzdį.

Two groups of Polish people emmigrate.

Group number one, the larger one of the two.
Poor people who since the economical changes that underwent in the 90s struggled to adapt to the new reality and struggled to find employment in poland for wages that could facilitate a semi-normal standard of living.

Group number two, the smaller one
University educated people that struggled with finding employment in their field OR were unsatisfied with the amount of money they earn.

Bear in mind that being unemployed and living off government benefits in Norway yields you 2 times the disposable income if you worked your ass 40 hours a week for minimal wage in Poland. And hell going to jail in Norway grants you a better standard of living compared to having to survive off minimal wage in Poland.
For people who have nothing to lose (the group number one) the choice is obvious

You can just fuck off to Norway any time you want just because you got that sweet eu passport?

More or less. Norgay is part of Schengen. EU country will definitely be the easier one to emmigrate to but people fuck off to Norway just as easily.

I remember hearing the news that some province in northern sweden wanted to populate the place and offered free parcels of land. So much pollacks wanted to fuck off within two days they had to hire someone speaking polish to handle formalities over the phone.

>So much pollacks wanted to fuck off within two days they had to hire someone speaking polish to handle formalities over the phone.
lmao, just the imagination makes me chuckle

this
i think poland has almost everything except money i really don't get why does Sup Forums think poland is a shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU

I went to Comenius to 2 high schools in Britain and in the London one there was literally only 1 white student in the whole school, who was Polish.

>i really don't get why does Sup Forums think poland is a shithole
>bydlos
>low salary
>boring, i for myself prefer hilly landscape, but thats totally subjective
>bydlo mentality drinking mentality
>grey and commieblocks

its you again

Polish Internet Defense Force is here

>they have better roads
t. never visitted Poland

norway is a polish colony

More like you have never been to Norway.

Because despite the memes Poland is still shit

How much money do I need to buy a detached house somewhere in Kristiansand? How many people in Norway own property?

obsessed third world subhuman

Behead those who insult Poland

wow, this kind of stuff without historical guilt, non-white colonies, or being close to Africa or the Middle East, impressive

At your service.
Das rite.

Netherlands doesn't qualify as third world you dumbass

ANY NORWEGIAN ANONS WILLING TO GIVE A PROPER ANSWER

you know very well you're not dutch, you cretin

Bump

In what way?
youtube.com/watch?v=mnvab8FQgBY
youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ2GZXz8PE
youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s

youtube.com/watch?v=qHzy0RvAroQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PS7nkJX3UAs
youtube.com/watch?v=Zrdx_aqe59M

Honestly, poles are third to Americans and Israel how much butthurt they can generate with just their flag. We know Poland is a shithole, but one bored pole just comments "polan stronk" and all of you triggered autistic get super butthurt.

shut the fuck up already. you wouldn't be so tough face to face.

>We know Poland is a shithole,
Ehm...

Poland sucks dick and i hate foreigners who shill this country as some bastion of whiteness.

nice cherrypicking. picrelated is how beatufiul main train station looks and how buildings look 500 meters from it. it was embarrassing to walk through these shitty streets with my foreign friend who was visiting me.

Bump for norGAYgians to see

about USD 300000 for a shitty, old house that is probably on the wrong side of the city.

finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=109884447

for a nice detached house, you would have to pay
USD 1,2 million

finn.no/realestate/homes/ad.html?finnkode=109882750

Thanks a lot
And the last thing
What are 5 best towns in your opinion?

Well communism did its thing, now it's time for refurbishment. Lodz goes strong, what's your excuse?

BAMPUSIKI

Fugen comon :DDDD

fck im drunk
what i goinf on here

>better roads than us
How shit are your roads? Polish roads are in perpetual construction and it just blows. Takes 7h to drive 300km