So OP is part of a student exchange program, I'll be heading to Seville, Spain for 6 months starting in September...

So OP is part of a student exchange program, I'll be heading to Seville, Spain for 6 months starting in September. I'm scared shitless cause it will be a huge change on all senses. What advise can you Sup Forumsacks give me, whats dangerous in Spain and what is it. Should I worry about muslims. I heard Spain had a high robbing rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Spain&country2=Mexico&city1=Sevilla&city2=Mexico City&tracking=getDispatchComparison
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mexican
>Worried about Spain.

They should be worried about you.

Not Spanish but you'll probably be made fun of for speaking some perverted version of Spanish.

when the first post and best post are one and the same

Made me kek because it is quite true.

This.

lmao, not staying forever, Europe is cucking itself to death anyway, just wanted advice

okay. you're mexican, so it might not make much of a difference but Spain is literally the worst place I've ever visited.

Crossed from France by train and it instantly became a shithole. Constant runins with police.
I was detained in Seville coincidentally for a lengthy "passport check" because the cops were (I think) looking for a bribe.

Literal communist party rallies outside my hotel in Algeceras. Barcelona a soulless tourist trap.

If you can change to France, do so immediately.

fpbp

you don't need to stay forever to start chopping people up with a chainsaw like you do back home pepe

In the winter he'll probably get cold and ask the people he's living to turn up the calentón, and they'll all laugh and him, and then they'll laugh at Jim again when he doesn't use vosotros.

You just said it. "tourist trap".

Thing is im attached to uni and will have to forcefully attend, !st time in Europe thats why I'm scared.
Those days are over it only still happens in southern parts of Mexico where shitskins live.

I hope that is the only thing you forcefully enter while you are there Paco.

you just proved my point, Manuel.

Don't worry I'd rather steal your job bb.

Spain is based and safe to visit. Spanish people ARE loud, but they like to party and the girls tend to be hot and scantily dressed. You will have a great time if you can stop being a bitch.

Silly burger, what sudacas fear most like moors is spain waking up.

Spain is country of peace.
Conquistador those who insult spain

>I heard Spain had a high robbing rate

you'll feel right at home

They got great historical buildings over there.
I can just recommend visiting some walls, so you can learn exciting things about building them.
You will need this knowledge by the time you get back to mechico, Pablo.

Don't you have some suicide vests to be making

Go get shot

After muslims finish cucking your country, they'll cuck burgers thanks to Hillary, it's scarier the fact they will be stealing jobs instead of me, Mohammed.

Your kind loves muslim, you associate with them in your struggle against whitey

I don't struggle against anyone, everything is shit.

It'll be really hot in September. Also don't look too touristy because pickpocketing. Otherwise you'll be fine. It's a beautiful city and people in the south tend to be warm and welcoming. Just don't you ever say that the Simpsons Mexican dub is better that the Spanish one or they'll kick you out of the country.

Madrid is ridiculously safe for a huge city in an economically depressed country. Seville shouldn't be too different.

Also
>From Mexico
>Scared about Spain
top kek

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Spain&country2=Mexico&city1=Sevilla&city2=Mexico City&tracking=getDispatchComparison

Just matamoros them.