Why do Europeans do this?

why do Europeans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WyO8vqkP2Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly the conversation in the first panel is cringy af.

Love how you intentionally didn't paint the american figures brown

Because they are right

>Most Americans are as white as snow

Most Americans have dark and bushy eyebrows

Dios mio........libranos del mal

El....... Viene

Wow, sure americans are not bothereed by the amerimutt meme at all!

Why are you guys so obssesed? god, get a life.

>thread about europeans
>argie shows up

hmmm

>Why are you guys so obssesed? god, get a life.

I don't think I've ever seen a more butthurt MSpaint comic, this is just embarrassing.
Just grow a thicker skin.

OBESE

if you're born in America you're American.

>Thread about people thinking they're white
>Amerimutt shows up
Really makes the ol nuggin tick

t. Jorge "El Obscuro" Smith

I mean it's true just stop being a pussy bro

>Europeans

You're. not. white.

I'm sorry but they're all french.

Why can't you just be an American?

el aberracion...

>w-w-w-we iz wite... muh gooblin maymays!!!!

small picture for a small penised man

Because claiming to be Irish when you have never stepped foot on Irish soil or experienced even a modicum of Irish culture, makes zero fucking sense whatsoever. It's okay to be American. Stop this "X-American" meme. Sometimes I wonder if the reason you people do this is because your culture is solely based on consumerism. But then I remember that it isn't, at all. Americans have many traditions and things to be proud of. And yet you turn your back on what you already have so you can larp as someone from somewhere you know absolutely fuck all about. It's ridiculous.

youtu.be/WyO8vqkP2Ao

But then they'd have to snip it off, you should know that.

It’s because our culture is empty, it’s completely hollow and centered around muh liberty and materialism. So people feel the need to fill this hollow wound with connections to cultures that they know nothing about other than some vague stereotypes.

I can’t Fathom the fact That I am more European than the New Europeans. Wew, lad

I think it's because your country is too big + the individualistic ethos. Not enough people live close enough and care enough to reach critical mass in creating an 'American' culture.

Just because someone is shouting things angrily doesn't make it less true

>pic related

I see people say this "America has no real culture" bs all the time like its a bad thing.

No shit, we're like 200-400 years old depending on where you place it. Cultures with traditions and shit were made before people could into science and realized Zeus isn't making the fucking lightning happen.

We BTFO'ed the natives, and supplanted it with about 10 different cultures which got lost in the fold.

>Being proud of a place your ancestors decided to fuck off from.

>Talk to "Irish" American
He didn't even realize there was a Northern and a Republic of Ireland. I thought he was going full paddy at first by believing that 26+6 = 1 was a real thing that had already happened, but he was just genuinely unaware
>Talk to "Italian" American
He'd been to Italy and had some relatives there, but couldn't speak Italian and had 0 citizenship or claim to the land

They were both nice guys but I gave them a decent amount of shit for considering themselves [yuropeon]'s when they had never lived in the country's they came from. What's wrong with just being a Yankee?