CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #13

>CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #13
>NICK SPENCER (W) • DANIEL ACUÑA (A/C)
>CAPTAIN AMERICA B/W VARIANT COVER BY JIM STERANKO
>CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
>• Captain America vs. U.S.Agent!
>• No more waiting: #takebacktheshield
>32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

I'm hype!! and worried US Agent is gonna be crazy racist or something. sucks Marvel got that name first, perfect foe for KGBeast and NKVDemon

comicbookresources.com/article/civil-war-ii-tie-ins-captain-america-iron-man-marvel-comics-september-2016

>sucks Marvel got that name first, perfect foe for KGBeast and NKVDemon
DC was laying it on a bit too thick. I feel there's more poetic irony and purpose behind US Agent.
You get a strong sense of IMPLICATIONS from the name and look. Some tastefully subverted to my pleasant surprise.

The story I didn't even know I wanted.
Liberal Cap vs Conservative Cap.

Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers ended with him getting his limbs back right?

Yeah, Toxie Doxie fixed him all up when they were in that shitty pocket universe.

And here i was wondering where has he been since AXis

>worried US Agent is gonna be crazy racist
>written by Nick Spencer
It's basically guaranteed.

Extreme Patriotism Walker could be neat.

oh man I would love if the issue is them sitting down and debating stuff.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL #9

Ruth & Chris Gage (W) • KRIS ANKA (A/C)
DEFENDERS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!

• Captain Marvel thought she had it figured out—change the future and save lives. But as friendships turn cold, she has to decide how far she’s willing to go...
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

>CAPTAIN AMERICA: STEVE ROGERS #6

NICK SPENCER (W) • JAVIER PIñA (A)
Cover by Paul Renaud
DEFENDERS VARIANT COVER BY TBA

CIVIL WAR II TIE-IN!
• With the Marvel Universe at war, Steve fights for peace.
• Guest-starring Captain Marvel!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

I don't remember that being the case when Spencer wrote him in Avengers World.

Funny how these solicits don't mention Captain Hydra at all

They say he's fighting for peace, it's implied.

Nick Spencer mentioned on the Word Balloon podcast not to take the solicits for the Steve Rogers book too seriously, so we'll see how accurate they'll end up being.

Sooooooooooooooooo, torrents for prior issues? I thought Carol Danvers has bigger tits.
John Byrne's run on West Coast Avengers is great. Same for his run on She-Hulk, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Superman, et. al. Yeah he's a bit nuts but oh well.

I'd honestly feel better if she just came out as gay or trans at this point

I doubt USAgent will be portrayed as racist but he'll definetly be an angry right-winger, that's always been his character. It wouldn't surprise me for him to be homophobic though.

>John Byrne's run on West Coast Avengers is great.
With what he did to Vision and Wanda, nope.

Eh, White costume The Vision was okay.
But I admit Walt Simonson's run on Fantastic Four I prefer over Byrne's though.

We get it, Spencer, you like Mark Gruenwald...

USAgent wouldn't be homophobic, but he would try and push for stricter behavior in terms of not "slutting it up", so to speak, from both straights and gays. That stuff would belong in the bedroom, not in public, etc etc.

>Pouches on the gloves, chinstrap, no wings, military pants
Is US Agent intentionally made to look like Ultimate Captain America? Because it kind of fits.

KGBeast is just Cagey Beast, though. It's a clever pun.
I like it.

>Liberal Cap vs Conservative Cap.
That's like every other time Walker and Rogers ended up in a room together though.

That would be pretty out of character for Walker though. He was good friends with Battlestar and War Machine.
Unless you meant, like, against Mexicans and Arabs, because yeah, hating furners would it.

>That's like every other time Walker and Rogers ended up in a room together though.
Left-wing Cap vs Right-wing Cap then

Remember that time USAgent thought that Norman Osborn was a national hero worthy of respect and admiration?

Big tits are misogynist now.

He'll never be as rad as he was under Jeff Parker.

Warden Cripple was the shit.

You're a retard.

Considering how much authority was thrown Norman's way by just for killing the Skrull Queen it's not like he's the worst offender of misplaced trust.

>I thought Carol Danvers has bigger tits.
Kris Anka just hates tits, this is his idea for Power Girl.

remember that time that everyone in the Marvel Universe felt the same way?

He got klyntar limbs, made from klyntars.

>Liberal Cap vs Conservative Cap
That's why I love Walker so much, because he's such a perfect fucking foil for Steve. Not only does he love America just as much, but he loves it for all the wrong reasons

Why does Daredevil have white horns and a shield?

But Sam has both wings.

>When the fresh scent of freedom is just right.jpg

Yeah, it's without a doubt one of the dumbest premises I've ever heard. No way someone like Osborn could ever get universal support like that.

Only dumb nameless civilians and politicians. USAgent was the only hero to support Osborn (Ares and Sentry don't count)

No way Captain Falcon should be capable of winning against US Agent, a legit superhuman.

>MUH POWER LEVELS

>Batman can defeat Spider-man

Falcon is superhuman,he controls birds.Its kind of a lame power, but he did use it to stop HYDRA from sterilizing the world's population.

Falcon can fly and has the Vibranium shield. Not to mention Redwing the Vampire bird equipped with sonic weapons.

Why is he so obsessed with shitty hair?

>implying he shouldn't
if there's a meme, there's a way.

Anchor vs Anchor, and you back the guy WITHOUT the personal assist?
scrub-tactics

FB Eyeball
CI Alien
NS Anus

>but he loves it for all the wrong reasons
What the fuck does this mean?

>Democrat Cap vs. Republican Cap
Neat. Hopefully this is just a hero vs. hero thing and they're not going to try and turn him into the villain.

He isn't an obvious, outspoken leftist, so he's objectively an evil man.

Liking America as a somewhat backwards nation that constantly engages in foreign intervention rather than a land of equal opportunity with strong emphasis on personal liberty.

>6 issues in and it's already a tie in
Pretty sure #5 was a tie in too so fuck this