What were anglo's ancestors thinking when they thought having this consonant in their language was a good idea?

What were anglo's ancestors thinking when they thought having this consonant in their language was a good idea?
I feel silly trying to replicate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language#Phonology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this consonant

which one?

The one in pic related

its horrible, like the german's guttoral sound

It's even worse when you have to link it with other consonants. It's like tongue exercises.

*link it to

All of the Germanic languages had them early on, English and Icelandic are just odd because we've kept the sounds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language#Phonology

θ kαι δ

Yeah, which one?

doesnt anyone have lisp retards who speak your language? Speech impediments at all?
Its not that fucking hard
>what thinks the unthinkable?
>an itheberg

>although the thing thought that there would be things to be thought, there was nothing to think thoroughly
just made that up

They still exist here too, but they're dialectical features.

>like the german's guttoral sound
A lot of languages are gutteral though.

Now you know how we feel when we try to trill our R's

they were thinking they were greek and you are a subhuman

That's exactly how it sounds like, a lisp.

That's really cool, I didn't know that.

Spanish r vs rr took me forever to figure out.

>my name has a -th
feels good

Someday I got tired of pronouncing it wrong and took my time to get it down, I got it in one day
You're just retarded

>complain about sz.ś,cz etc.
>use "th" with different intonations for a different words
Goliath?

Anglos like to claim that the English language "mugged" other languages. As if. In truth, English is a gang-rape baby language.

We have two th sounds

Yeah a lot of them belong in the gutter, but German is guttural

Oh so you were retarded before but then you learned it. I didn't say that I don't know how it's done. I said that I feel silly. The way you position your tongue feels awkward.

I'm aware: voiced and unvoiced dental fricative.

Literally just put your tongue to your top-front teeth. It's so easy even a Brazilian can do it

I know how it's done but it still feels awkward. Americans have trouble with "ão".

Oh so you were retarded before but then you learned it. I didn't say that I don't know how it's done. I said that I feel silly. The way you position your tongue feels awkward.

I'm aware: voiced and voiceless dental fricative.

jealous brazilian

just speak more. you'll get used to it

Brainlet