Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slip into a coma

No

48 hour straight CNN binge

i wish it was
also, never reveal your power level, that is also irreversable

Hey buddy its Okay, Dr Ben Carson here dropping another little bomb of knowledge on you.

Sorry senpai, but no

With great insight comes great responsibility

talk to a therapist and ask him about happy pills

the way back will find you

Protip: You were always redpilled on the inside, you just didn't know it yet. You never had what it took to be a normal and happily oblivious normie. At least now you can reach your full power level. Embrace it.

Drugs, and i mean it, it works.

Smoke a lot of weed. Eventually you'll just stop giving a fuck about life in general.

I only hear about liberals becoming conservatives after life experiences. Never the opposite

no

No. The only hope is to channel it to constructive ends

No, for attempting to do so will result in your ending.

Become gay or Jewish

I just keep going more and more right. I thought I wasn't getting influenced by Sup Forums at all until I started ranting to normies about how the debt caused by left wing politics has caused a mass transfer of wealth and real estate in perticular to the rich, and the poor are being fooled by idiots that claim that allowing the rich to buy out more of the country will mean more money for social services.

I stopped identifying as a liberal awhile ago now. I don't think I'm ever going back. Maybe I should leave before I become an outright conservative which is social suicide.

Become Jewish and manipulate the right wing. The more you know about how the right wing feels, the better you know their insecurities.

try going outside

Hold fast. The Demiurge will Fall too!

drugs

Try working retail.

meditate with kek in your thoughts and dreams and reach enlightenment

No. But don't give into despair!

Blue-pills are intellectual roofies that set you up for a lifetime of abuse and manipulation.

Just learn to hide your power level and think of normie speak as a second language. If you speak it fluently you will find that you have far more opportunities than your peers and are better equipped to pursuit the life you want.

Working retail is a bitch. I live in a town that is 30% mexican and most of the people are bernbots.

>start first day at Kmart
>our loss prevention leader (whatever they're called) asks us where im from
>me:"o-oh, i spent my high school years in Canada, moved back to America because it really sucked up there."
>loss prevention leader: "oh that is cool! i told my boyfriend if trump gets elected we're moving to Canada!"

The last 4 months i've attempted to shed the red pill, to a total failure.

If you try you will be drawn into a false sense of releif, leave Sup Forums and avoid the news whilst trying to attempt a social life. Many things i tried and after a while i almost felt as if i was free, until the happening in France with that lorry, first thought to cross the mind was "bet it was a paki" to which i realised i had not removed the redpill but merely supressed it.

I live in RI. Pray for me.
When Reagan swept the country, we were one of the few states who still voted Democrat.

Escape the east coast and come to the Northwest States. Please, we'd love anyone who isn't from fucking California.

Retail and customer support jobs are soul crushing as is the CS field. I really wish I had gone in to a trade.

read some books by serious people you don't agree with and stuff

Sage advice.

I've been thinking about it. But I'm a programmer and would have to work with nu-male proto-lumberjacks.

Actually, might just switch careers, probably have enough money by now to make that possible.

I love it here, it's beautiful. But the people are stupid and our politics are a cancer. People vote in politicians even if they have been convicted of politically related crimes. I don't understand it.

>as is the CS field. I really wish I had gone in to a trade.
You and me both.

reveal in what way, oh wise bong?

I watch CNN everyday.

Its not even knews i keep it on home alone

Truelly is bluepilled material

what do you reccomend?
Pot makes me think a lot
Shrooms can be terrifying with intense thoughts.

Some reason my flag dropped. Testing.

Did anyone see the interviews with pic related at the RNC?
Everyone on the floor seemed to love him.

The average jew is probably more red piled than you

Ecclesiastes 1:18
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow

god they are the fucking worst
faggot californians have been coming to idaho in droves with their bernie mindset

>escape ridiculous cost of living, crumbling infrastructure, high crime
>vote for the same policies which lead to the very same

fuck you, californiafags. gas your own lefties.

>Hey guys, is it possible to extract the milk, eggs, flour, and sugar after you bake the cake?

We have a great amount of jobs in the Northwest, and everywhere else is usually nice and Republican unless you live in some bad parts of the Metro (aka Northeast Portland).

Please try your best to come here.

it most certainly is, come to /leftypol/

you shall surely die

>Please try your best to come here.

You guys accept the descendants of Sicilian immigrants, right?

They're literal fucking locusts. Doesn't help that Oregon legalized pot and are planning to increase the minimum wage to like $14 by 2020.

I swear to god if these Jarritos-drinking, spray-tanned assholes introduce a sales tax and I will make this state red in blood.

White is white unless you're a kike. (It rhymes!)

Try thinking for yourself you pathetic swine

It's a cancer, it does not just destroy one organ. It spreads wherever it can.

not bong but fellow burger don't reveal it to leftists or close family members, show that you are a bluepilled normie and you will not suffer any career or social suicides

.t Zionist Jew's Slave

Why the fuck would you ever want to undo it?
I have a friend who's redpilled and it seems to legitimately depress him. He doesn't even come on Sup Forums anymore.
The more redpilled I get the happier I am. I was depressed for years because I could feel things were broken but didn't know what. These days the only thing that troubles me is inaction. I have immense impatience and I want a great tumult to finally undo this great machine that keeps the masses enslaved.
The Red Pill is my aphrodisiac.

Oregon sounds awesome

brought this mirror back from leftypol

thanks asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

Not in my country at least. Our flag is literally a red pill.

I want to move back. Seeing 'Burgerville' written hurts me. I want it back

Yes, I've even seen it happen with a friend in St. Petersburg. He used to criticize russian working culture and Putin for messing with the elections, however a few years back he became very depressed so now he just hopes "It's okay, it could be much worse, I'm happy enough as things are, maybe Putin isn't a bad guy after all"
Makes me sad desu

You know if there's one thing I give blacks, it's growing up in the shittiest neighborhoods around the shittiest people and being a shithead but still having the balls to face it. You fucking pussy, you can't handle reality and now you want to recede into ignorance instead of manning up to the harsh reality of being enlightened to a greater consciousness and reality. Whites have become PUSSIES!

Yes. An hero.

Or live with it and rise up goy

Once red-pilled, forever red-pilled....

Could I really be living a happier life if I never "took the red-pill"?

The alternative is looking at all the people that haven't and seeing the weird, angry spouts, and obscene shit they do. Is that really any happier? Maybe they're just trapped in their own hell like we are.

Were Adam and Eve able to reenter the Garden of Eden once they ate the fruit of the
Tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

You knew what you were getting into.

Lennon had a psychedelic-paintjobbed Rolls, not just some hatchback. But since he also sang Imagine, yeah, he's a Bitch who couldn't practice what he preached

Be grateful faggot. I remember years ago in HS when I was debating someone about muslims. Literally wouldn't even acknowledge their arguments and just kept repeating the religion of peace nonsense like a zombie. Would you rather be like that?

Besides, what truth do you know that is so tragic and debilitating?

Take the Black Pill
>>Be An Hero

Anyone got evolution of a Sup Forums user.jpg?

Don't be a faggot, think over shit and develop a plan. If you're worried about something, that means you haven't fucking thought about it enough.

The red pill is a bitter pill, you just have to fucking get over the taste.

Only with this pill

If you're determined enough to lie to yourself, it probably is.

But the truth is the truth. And most people want to know the truth.

If you're trying to figure how to DEAL with the truth, I think the best way is this - focus on having a family. When you're redpilled you know that having children is the most important thing in your life. It's your biological function as an organism. So just make that the focus of your life. Focus on bagging an attractive girl who's in the prime of fertility, and getting a job so you can provide for a family.

If you don't make these goals for yourself you will just be aimless, you'll go off the tracks, maybe get involved in crime. And then you won't have any kids, and your genetic heritage will die with you. So get on with trying to get a wife NOW. You're not getting any younger, and ideally you want to get a wife in her early 20s so she's got enough time to pop out many, many children for you. Good luck bro.