>Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
>Jason 'The Crank' Statham

Who's a better action hero meathead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PmjLb4wmhSw
youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crank the rock jason

Rock has nothing on par with Crank or Crank 2, except maybe Rundown and Walking Tall.

Jason "rock crank" johnson AKA double dick

Statham. The Rock is too openly silly to do anything other than FF movies and WWE, while Statham is vaguely serious looking and can do more "serious" meathead action hero shit

I think Statham plays a better action hero, but Rock plays a better meathead.

Statham is a legit full on action hero.
The least action-like film he's done is Snatch (that I'm aware of at least).

kek'd

Statham can just about act, or at least pull suitable facial expressions. Also I think he's a better physical presence and can fake martial arts more effectively

The Rock has more of that un-describable Schwarzenegger charisma, but lacks everywhere else

Statham was also an olympic swimmer/diver so he seems more agile than the rock who looks like he'll pass out if he tries any extreme cardio or stretching.

I mean don't get me wrong the Rock is a giant but I just can't picture him doing any extended stunts

>"The crank"

luckily for you movies in which an actor has worked don't become their nickname, otherwise we would have Dwayne "Baywatch" Johnson

Notice how they don't show The Rock running once, they only pretend to show him running for a split second then cut to another angle

>youtu.be/PmjLb4wmhSw

So I'm going Statham

he probably has the softest most sensitive baby feet in the world, no wonder he doesn't take off his shoes in Baywatch!

He does get up at like 3 am to hit the elliptical. So some sort of stamina he does have.
It just looks wrong seeing such a huge dude doing fast shit.

Statham Looks weak, small and not serious in every movie.
I do not understand how he become action movie star.
Rock pretty good.

>It just looks wrong seeing such a huge dude doing fast shit.

Sammo Hung says otherwise

Vin Diesel

>Not even 6'0
How can he even compete with Rock?

I disagree

>I do not understand how he become action movie star.
>does most of his own stunts
>practices martial arts
>can take his shoes off

He's not just walking useless muscle like DwayneWayne

are you for real? Everything you said is wrong

He have nothing on Swarz, Stallone, Van Dam or even Seagul.
Just your average bald dad.

But user he's 6'3

Statham is cool because he just looks like a decently fit guy that knows how to fight, so when he starts kicking ass you get that "oh shit who is this guy" vibe. But when the Rock punches a guy and he flies across the room you just kind of think "yea obviously" and the fight has no tension

He isn't

We're talking about him in comparison with the Rock though, mind bringing back that goalpost please?

this right here famalam desu desu

Hello, Dwayne.

He's 5'10

Literally king of manlets. How can you even compare him to Rock?

He doesn't look like a shitty Rob Liefeld drawing and doesn't pretend to be black only when it suits him.

>the era of charismatic musclemen doing manly things will never make a comeback

lol you're a faggot.

statham is a better actor and a lot more likable IMO. the rock is a cocky faggot and has been playing the same character since WWF

He is a better actor and his movies are better. There you go.

Easily Statham. Dwayne's greatest talent is choosing the worst movies to be in.

Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s

People decided on what movie to see and they were like, "Arnolds in it! That means its FUN and easy to understand so I can make out with Chad and not miss anything", so they keep getting made to the dismay of film connoisseurs. "Commando" was not a good movie by any metric, yet you see these small cocked wide hipped millenials glorify it as some sort of lost gem of masculinity, the same type of people who hangout on sites like /r/theredpill or fitmisc.
I wonder if when the west inevitably turns full authoritarian people will look back and miss the good old superhero movies like guardians of the galaxy, a foregone time when fun was allowed.

why is stahams arm so much meatier than the rocks? is this more vin diesel perspective shit?

OK so tv clearly prefers Statham using a terribly scientific measure of what people say in this thread

Why then is the Rock currently the biggest star in Hollywood?

>Hard Mode: Don't reply with the word "pleb" in your answer

The Rock is more receptive of cock

rock draws more dimes

According to who?

i like Statham more, i love both though, hope they do a movie together

charisma

Shut up you broken English foreign fucking retard

I'm not sure but I think it has something to do with the british broadcasting channel

>musclemen
>doing mainly things
How much of a faggot are you to crave this sort of homoerotic experience?

Statham.

because he's white

>biggest star in Hollywood
>most recent movie was a gigantic turd
>most of his movies outside the Fast & Furious franchise are garbage
Paul Rudd is a bigger Hollywood star than the Rock.

These days, it's rare to fully see a muscleman doing masculine things without some retarded sjw moaning about it.

Are you really that eager to witness some sweaty, masculine musclemen doing work?

Statham because he can be comedic whether it involves action or not. See lock stock/snatch and crank differences

>charisma

Seriously, Statham is a better actor and action star, but unless you're a giant contrarian faggot the Rock is literally impossible to hate. He looks like a total chad but comes across as one of the nicest guys around. Like even if you were a totally skinny nerd or a fat sweaty dude at the gym, he seems like he would spot for you and tell anyone making fun of you to fuck off. I hope he's actually that nice in real life.

Yes.

>literally impossible to hate
His entire brand revolves around seeming like a down to earth nice guy.

Every single celebrity has a facade for pr purposes, and Dwayne's true personality occasionally shines through on his twitter.

Id like to drain the rocks johnson

this.
The rocks facade is easy to see through for those that aren't wearing blinders.

Anold's movies were good tho.

That's just a meme

I can tell it was Jason who made this post because literally no one calls him "The Crank" besides himself

So Statham is Stallone and The Rock is Arnold.

Based statham obviously

Statham is in my favourite movie so him by default

That's Snatch by the way, and it goes for all the actors

SOURCE

Goblin Slayer looks like.

That's what your mum calls my dick

Get off the internet Dwayne, no one wants to watch Bay Watch.

>Jason 'The Crank' Statham
>Not Jason 'Keep Comin On" Statham

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY

Neither of them can do a convincing action scene to save their life, so I guess The Rock, because he's bigger.

>Greased up jason statham dancing
>Theres more of him
Holy shit

Sides: GONE

Watch predator

>Statham oiled up and dancing seriously in a music video

Dwayne, atleast hes able to be somewhat funny in recent years, Statham needs to come back to British cinema.

I dig the tunes

you're a meme

FOR YOU

>Arnold movies were the capeshit of the 80s

Kys

Some of his films are classics (T1, T2, Predator, Last Action Hero, Conan, Total Recall...) and a lot of them are more less shit, Arnold being the only reason to watch them (basically everything after True Lies...)

Literally this

>tripfag with awful opinions
Gee what a suprise.

>The Rock has more of that un-describable Schwarzenegger charisma

I get what you're saying, but I don't agree.
Arnold has always been a bad-ass with a humorous undertone. The Rock has always been the exact opposite of that - humorous with a bad-ass undertone.

Yeah, but even then, Statham looks like the average MMA fighter (but with right kind of charisma/cool).

He's a great modern action hero I'd say

awh shit man that's funny

statham does all the stunts he can and often talks shit about the use of wires. dunno if the rock does so much stunt stuff

Statham is already 49, he better pump out an action movie or two a year for the next 10 years, i want my comfy 80-90's action back

>dunno if the rock does so much stunt stuff

He can't even run on the beach without shoes.

Those two and Vin Diesel are the last "younger" action stars considering Arnold and the rest are super old (despite making action movies still).
Why the fuck isn't Hollywood breeding a younger set if action stars?
Don't give me that superhero crap either because all those actors are in their 40s.

Of course "Commando" is not a good movie - however, it is so over the top and cheesy that it becomes a very entertaining movie. Nowadays Hollywood seems to have lost the magic of making bad movies that are bad in an entertaining way. Modern Hollywood movies that are bad (which is almost all of them) are usually bad in a boring way.

>Of course "Commando" is not a good movie

>it's entertaining but it's not good

Fuck you for kowtowing to his bullshit with that kind of logic.