the best show ever is made up of niggers about niggers

but they dont own up to it because it doesnt enable them

they rather they was kangs and shit then take it as it is

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the whole show is niggers being niggers

Black Culture is Fucked Up: The Show

More like American society suffers from systemic problems that are consistently ignored or mishandled: the show.

More like boring trash for reddit: The show
>inb4 this thread dies with less than 50 posts like every other wire thread

mcnugget was the only character people cared about

The systemic problem is that we allow an excessively large portion of the black community to ruin it for the country as a whole.

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

You're thinking of complex problems in simple terms. This behavior is self-reinforcing, as it allows you to exist in a deadzone where you never have to increase your understanding of anything and can still proclame yourself as intellectually superior, despite your lack of knowledge or understanding.

>the Wire
>the best show ever

hello /reddit/

>The Reddit
>Best anything

Reddit actually ranks the wire at like number 6

hi

let me guess, breaking bad is #1

high quality post

>And your other the wire, McGriddle

wow, you misspelled 'proclaim' thus your non-argument is invalid by default

Very bad post

Id like to read the chess copypasta please

clearly done on purpose

>not porpoise
one job

Use some punctuation and complete thoughts.

Jesus Christ.

>not even the best Baltimore show

pleb detector is off the scale mate

The best Baltmore show is that guy miming to "Surfin' Bird" with his asshole in Pink Flamingos.

The best show of all time.

D' and McNulty were the best characters

Sopranos is better. The Wire is number 2. Objectively.

I loved The Wire but I just couldn't get into Sopranos.
>watch the first episode
>they're talking about problems with some Czech (?) mafia
>think this is going to be one of the conflicts of the season
>the problem is solved in the very same episode

Oh, fuck off already. Mad Men, The Sopranos and The Wire make the top 3 of television, we'll include Deadwood to make it a big 4. It doesn't matter which one's the best, what matters is that they're all fucking great and most of you faggots should stop fighting about it.

Also, The Wire > The Sopranos any day.

his name was McMuddy

>hates black people to fit in on the internet
>dies alone anyway

1 and 2 are subjective but together they are objectively the wire and the sopranos

The negative behaviors that cause this are independent of financial success and even upbringing. The fact is that a free society (capitalism) is going to have inherent unfix-able problems if you put people in it who are not fundamentally equal. And if you ignore facts pretending they are equal you will inevitably have to blame those doing better even if you cant find actual injustices.

In the end we heap violence and tyranny upon those who are coming out on top to avoid the problem.

>Also, The Wire > The Sopranos any day.

This is how I know you are wrong. Also Mad Men and Deadwood are good but they wont be fighting for the 1 and 2 spots with The Wire and Sopranos around.

Why is it better?

More focus on character and performance.

>Based Homicide
>tfw you will get Crosetti excitedly lecturing on you history and conspiracies
>tfw you will never solve crimes with a bro like Pembleton
>tfw Giardello will never warmly praise you in Italian for turning red into black.

Why live?

>a free society (capitalism)

american education, everyone

>more focus on character
The Wire focused a lot on the characters and most of them had great arcs, just look at D's.

literally every aspect of the wire is character driven what the fuck

Sopranos did it better got more into them. The wire wasnt absent of these thing Sopranos just beats it out. I did say its #2 of all time.

the sopranos has one huge character who is the focus of the entire production and a large number of barely developed side characters to play foil to him.

the wire doesn't focus on any one character

D'Angelo didn't deserve this shit. It's not fucking fair!

I really can't rate The Sopranos, The Wire, and Deadwood in an order; they're the 11/10, the gold standard.

>>a free society (capitalism)
>american education, everyone

Its a society based on letting people make their own choices as opposed to most others where choices need to be taken away at every opportunity.

>negative behaviors that cause this are independent of financial success and even upbringing

This is either an unfalsifiable statement or just straight wrong, either way there is woefully insufficient data to try to argue for or against, as the debate this would actually kick off is "nature vs nurture." And there isn't going to be an answer to that debate until re-simulation of complete human beings down to the genetic level.

Jesus Christ, this must be bait because no one can be this fucking retarded.

No its not.

Here's a quick and dirty counter example to that

>not wearing clothes is illegal
>the individual must buy clothes

The current state of society can barely be qualified as capitalist, though.

>>not wearing clothes is illegal
>>the individual must buy clothes

WTF does that have to do with capitalism. That is democracy. And there are places where people have voted to let you not wear clothes.

>what does creating laws that exist solely to drive the economy have to do with capitalism

So you are retarded. Fair enough.

>>what does creating laws that exist solely to drive the economy have to do with capitalism

You mean laws the people representatives put in place. Representatives who were voted in. If you think democracy has weaknesses talk about it. Dont pretend its capitalism. Any system will require leaders and if democracy doesn't hold them to account that is a problem with democracy.

Personally I always like smaller local document so that representation can be held account. Small enough so you and your neighbors can drive to the representatives office and bitch them out.

Notice how I dont pretend its capitalism that needs to be bitched out.

Sell me on Deadwood.

>document

government

No idea how that happened not on a phone.

>b-but its not true capitalism/communism excuse
are you some kind of ancap or lolbertatiran?

what is a free society to you? because it seems like you two idiots are debatting semantics

>It's not fucking fair

The show in a nutshell. Do you think he really would've flipped eventually like Stringer was afraid of?

Six Feet Under is easily better than at least three of those shows.

>what is a free society to you? because it seems like you two idiots are debatting semantics

Personal freedom and he is trying to put the failures of out electoral system onto our economic one.

Well I always think of it as the anti-Wire; it's fundamentally about how people form certain beliefs, relate to each other based upon those beliefs and how they organise based on those relationships, how those relationships become communities which form the basis of society. As dark as the show can get, there's a very optimistic humanism about the whole human project running through it.

Not to mention, Milch's dialogue is like fucking poetry. Seriously, check it out user. It's definitely worth your time.

If you have to work 3 jobs to make a living you dont have much choices to make. In a system where the state provides you your basic needs for free you have much more freedom.

Yeah you didn't understand the show, and the racist posting needs to stop.

inb4 any buzzwords

Sopranos definitely has better characters. The wire has a lot more, and changes them heavily troughout the seasons, so its difficult to get attached to any of them. And many are jokes to begin with. Kima, Bunk, Rawls, we never learn that much about them. Their job is to propel the story or to make a point about society. Sopranos gets a lot closer to its characters and follows them as they develop. Which is fine because the shows have a different focus. Overall though I like wire better because half of Sopranos is boring filler or annoying characters (fuck them kids)

>Bunk, Kima and Rawls
>joke

You can't divide a system of governance from the means by which that government distributes resources. Especially if said system can come to influence (or outright control, as is the current state, since 2010) said system of governance.

Pretending people still have any control of government at this point is either naive or delusional.

six feet under is completely dependent upon a sophomoric gimmick.

What kills me is how resigned he is before his death. It's like he finally accepts he has no future - he isn't cut out for being a gangster, and he doesn't want to betray his family, and he realizes that even if he does not much would change, I guess. Certainly won't bring Wallace back. "No second acts". Poor guy.

OK user, I'll give it a try.

Who was the GOAT negro in the show?

Prop Joe or the Deacon?

D'Angelo

This. They're all pretty fleshed out. The Sopranos' posse around Silvio are much more of a cliche to me.

>Not The Bunk

Got damn nigga

Bodie. You go from "fuck this nigga" to "BODIE GET OUT OF THERE NO"

Slim Charles is underrated.

aye, but not the best

our niggas
slim
bodie
joe

Wow, i didnt realise it was that simple. You sure opened my eyes

Low black IQ and propensity for violence is at the core of this problem. The fact that there are systemic problems too is irrelevant, these problems will never go away on an equal playing field.

see

That's what I responded to retard

well then see

Blacks are half-devil, half-ape.

>hurrr you can't know anything for sure about biological traits because humans don't grow up in a vacuum

What a gross misrepresentation of evolutionary biology. I am actually disgusted that someone could be this smug while being so wrong.

>add "hurr" to the beginning of incontrovertible fact to make it seem retarded

... you guys are usually more clever than this. Your heart doesn't seem in it this time. Is anything wrong?

wtf I hate biology now

>the wire
>sopranos
>best shows

It sure is fucking reddit as fuck in here. Deadwood is the best fucking show to grace a television screen along with Rome. Shame about them getting the ax

Niggers have the best drama. If you don't know that then you haven't spent more than 10 mins with one.

you're falling to a fallacy of what could've been.

Make way for The Leftovers motherfucker

lindelof, you're drunk, get off Sup Forums

I cared about Bubbles and the kids in season 4.

What could've been for those two shows makes me sad considering they were the best tv shows I've ever seen. But my opinion is that quality of deadwood and Rome have yet to be surpassed by any show including the wire and the sopranos.

>the kids in season 4
Holy shit, the crap that happened to Randy. For fuck's sake.

deadwood was easily surpassed by john from Cincinnati. Rome's first season was great, but it had to compromise too much in the second season and the entirety is about the dramatic equivalent of abbot and costello.

>john from Cincinnati

Sorry user but no.
Please stop

>when plebs out themselves

>when redditors come to Sup Forums