They will Fall,
but one day,
one day, Zack,
They will join you in the sun.

Long live the DCEU,
The DCEU is dead.

Why, You ask?
>Justice league will have a "lighter tone"
>Wonder Woman failed to give Diana the characterization she deserved, and she failed to hold a candle to either batman or suuperman in her movie, comparead to MoS (Superman) or BvS (Batman)
>Zack Snyder is off the DCEU, his wife still works there but is an only producer.
>Geoff Johns has been hired, and is someone who thinks the Marvel movies are great and has expressed distaste for Zack Snyder's work
>Danny Elfman has now replaced the main sound guys in the first two movies. "In a statement to THR, Holkenborg said, "As my mentor Hans Zimmer told me — you haven't made it in Hollywood as a composer until you get replaced on a project. So I guess [I] finally graduated this week. It pains me to leave the project, but a big thanks to Zack for asking me to part of his vision, and I wish Danny, Joss and Warner Bros all the best with Justice League.""
>Danny Elfman is responsible for the Avengers music. While not terrible, it does not hold a candle to the music of BvS and MoS and this tone is not his preference, and neither is it going to be anytime soon.
>Joss "spank me" Whedon has replaced Zack Snyder. He is a huge feminist and SJW and just an all-around stupid guy whose only claim to fame are "cult-famous" projects that he abandons, or soap operas which he shoddily tries to convert to film (and fails).
>Ben Afleck has been holding out on directing "The Batman" for quite some time, since january - the reason is now clear. An A-Lister like him, someone who has won Oscars for both producing and directing, is not likely to work under idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83831561
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72353410
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78000000
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80881672
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80876406
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80992416
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71524522
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72402024
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78072830
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78413908
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80904608
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80987560
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81399484
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81424866
youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU
youtu.be/vFrjMq4aL-g
youtu.be/JzaEWa0BHcA
youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This means that:
>Zack Snyder's intended Trilogy (or even Quadrilogy) of MoS - BvS - JL (p.1 & p.2) will be mangled to death. or worse, to quips.
>JL will never be shown the way it was meant to be - Zack Snyder's non-inclusivity at the project means Joss Whedon has free reign to fuck with the material and add quips
>There will be no one this time to ask for an Extended/Ultimate cut
>There will be no more adrenaline rushes during the movies, only mindless giggles.

Well, Sup Forums?

Then it has all been in vain, the DChads are no more.

>Then it has all been in vain
At least we got BvS and MoS

The DCEU will finally get praise and money at the cost of quality and interesting ideas.

I hope Zack comes back for final edition or at least an extended cut. Regardless Im watching JL and Im done with the DCEU.

Keep hope alive, brothers. His glory will shine through.

Justice League was going to be lighter from the get go, and I'm not so sure about it being a quip hell because in the trailer we see Flash talking with his father in prison and Cyborg crying, maybe because of the awful pain caused by the motherbox. Whedon will try to add quips but the tone is already setted and it's 100% Snyder's. The only movie you should be worried about is Batgirl but even the comic is a SJW pandering piece of shit so just don't get your hopes high.

WW was perfect for the character, it's probably one of the best origin stories in capeshits up there with Begins and Iron Man. The movie was surprisingly light on quips and visually another Snyder baby back to back. It's going to outgross domestically Doctor Strange (another origin story with famous cast, bigger budget and more marketing) just today.

As for the OST, each character has a theme and the trinity ones have already been made by Zimmer. If Elfman wants to make Flash or Cyborg's theme that's fine by me.

Ben Affleck last solo project, Live By Night, bombed hard critically and financially. The Accountant did well but critics hated it for some reason too. The DCEU is literally the only thing he has going on. He already welcomed Reeves to the project and he's not leaving, anyone saying otherwise is a shill, simple as that.

The head of the DCEU is now Geoff "Cereal King" Johns which has already "saved" DC comics with Rebirth. The guy has too many favourite characters and his writting is uneven, but no one loves DC more than him

And I think that's it, I hope I addressed all the shill points you made. Have a nice day and luck with that Homecoming piece of shit!

F

Slow down, grab the wall
Wiggle like you trying to make yo ass fall off
Hella thick I wanna smash 'em all

>Justice League was going to be lighter from the get go
There is lighter and there is full comedy crap like Marvel.

Justice League was a 2 part movie once. Then it became a single movie. Snyder's vision was already taken from him before the first trailer was released. The studio forced quips and shit like that.

Now hiring Whedon is the final insult. But the movie was going to be a bland quipfest since the beginning.

>Geoff "Cereal King" Johns which has already "saved" DC comics with Rebirth
>destroys dc with the new52, his horrible JL and the worst OCs (dont steal) in years
>no, no, wait you see guys, it was Alan Moore, Alan Moore made me cynic, he stole love and made me write that piece of shit Justice League which was the flag title of the new52!! trust me! le cereal king, right guys? right?

>but no one loves DC more than him
>proceeds to force his new52 crap into the animated movies and completely ruin them

Haha, no thanks. We already know how a movie verse with his ideas would be. It would be the animated movies, which they became shit once they started adapting Geoff stories from the new52. Also JL origins/war was clearly devices as movie storyboard, and it sucks ass.

Geoff is a hack and anyone who praises him clearly dont have a clue what he did to the new52 or to the animated movies. And WW is bland average mediocrity. A MCU movie done with DC characters.

>and I'm not so sure about it being a quip hell because in the trailer we see Flash talking with his father in prison and Cyborg crying, maybe because of the awful pain caused by the motherbox
one serious scene does not mean the movie is good.
>and visually another Snyder baby back to back
fuck no, WW was a piece of trash and had literally zero (0) characterization. And the box office doesn't matter.
>As for the OST, each character has a theme and the trinity ones have already been made by Zimmer. If Elfman wants to make Flash or Cyborg's theme that's fine by me.
It will suck, and just because the themes have been made doesn't mean they can't be changed. They WILL be changed, they were made for films that took themselves serioously, not these pieces of shit.
>muh ben affleck is terrible
>muh shills lmao
Fuck no, he can do what he likes and his fims are great and just because he's under contract doesn't mena he can't expres his concern and that doesn't make me a shill, you shill.
>The head of the DCEU is now Geoff "Cereal King" Johns which has already "saved" DC comics with Rebirth. The guy has too many favourite characters and his writting is uneven, but no one loves DC more than him
Yes, let's just merge the DC universe with watchmen and then say nu52 was just a sham. Wow. So smat. very effective.
he makes fucking comics, not films.
C-O-M-I-C-S
They're 10000x easier than films
>I hope I addressed all the shill points you made.
What the fuck am I shilling for, retard. I hate marvel and the direction the DCEU is going. What the fuck am I shilling for, Blu-Ray sales?
>Have a nice day and luck with that Homecoming piece of shit!
I hate marvel
>BULLY !NBPV.eUrhg
>Marvel
Choose one

And if you can say that they can just 'copy snyder' means you didn't get those films at all.

we are already lucky to have Man of Steel and Batman v Superman the way they are, the normies can have it now

Bully the hindu at it again

I still want JL Part 1 and Part 2, though.

Superman, Batman, Wondy and Lois all had a proper arc.

Lex is going to get mangled. they're gonig to go with the stupidest, simplest plot possible in JL (because the BvS version was to be spread across two movies) and they're literally going to turn him into some kind of memeing, dreranged guy or maybe kill him and bring back the real Lex Luthor.

okay

Im afraid so. If you dont pay much attention is easy to believe Lex was just mumbling random shit without any kind of thread or relevance.

The truth is his dialog was written in a very very calculated way. There is relevance to almost every word. The next writer will just make him a crazy memer. Like "lol he is still crazy like BvS, amirite?

And the quips. He'll probably be some kind of quirky genius now, like Tony Stark.

So this is how it all comes crashing down? With fat manchildren applause.

What's funny to me is that this bullshit of normal people hating Snyder films. BvS made almost 900 million. In a year of flop after flop after flop. Snyder's film managed to survive and unprecedented media hate attack and come out profitable and popular.

Look how the media is claiming WW "saved DCEU" when WW will end up making almost 300 million less than BvS, and that is with the media shilling it with their combined might.

>There will be no more adrenaline rushes during the movies, only mindless giggles.
Except Dredd capeshit never makes me giggle. I still hope this will avoid being a Marvel flick at the very least.

Why did this manlet cuck retire? Oh right because another man's piece of shit subhuman daughter he was raising couldn't stand living with this braindead roided moron

The Pajeet still won't let go.

Well said, brother.

Im genuinely depressed and I'm well aware of how retarded that sounds...

these plebs will one day look back and realise what genuine classics mos/bvs were, they will also pretend to be the faithful from the very begining. its not right...

I can't wait till I start seeing the "Cracked" listicals about 5 years from now, "discovering" the genius of Snyder. I'm saving all our analysis for the express purpose of blowing some people straight out of the fucking water.

>"Cracked" listicals about 5 years from now, "discovering" the genius of Snyder.
Thanks for the nightmares

>I'm saving all our analysis for the express purpose of blowing some people straight out of the fucking water.
I have every good thread bookmarked.

I feel sorry for Ayer and Snyder. For me they have the best filmogpraphies of all these DCEU directors. Those two men got assfucked by WB hard.

FUCK DCEU. ITS OBVIOUS THEY SACKED ZACK.
THIS MOVIE WILL BE TRASH, I was DChad but since the WB hire-ups change everything is going to shit FUCK WB, FUCK DC (Geoff 'faggot' Johns lighthearted bullshit), FUCK MARVEL TOO FUCK CAPESHIT. I'M SO MAD.
GIVE ME THE RED RING I WILL DESTROY FAGGOTS AT WB.

Too good for reality. BvS is about us.

If you feel so inclined, would you mind posting them? I've mainly focused on images and captures.

It'll take me a while.

At this rate Affleck and Leto will be assassinated. Hope DC saves the third bullet for me.

There's no way Affleck approves of this. He only signed on because Snyder let Terrio write the script. Now Whedon is actively sabotaging the script in favor of his own shitty story and Affleck has to pretend he's content with this? Snyder allowed Affleck and Terrio a great deal of freedom. Now they're being strangled under WB just like Snyder was.

>Leto
holy fuck I forgot about him. He's going to fucking flip, he only does a couple of movies and is on tour the rest of the time.

It's not like he needs the money, he's a part-tme venture capitalist who iinvested in Uber and AirBnB before they were big.

He was pissed with Suicide Squad. That'll seem like a cakewalk now.

I hope Warner Brothers is happy. Affleck probably won't come back after The Batman unless he buys into another one of WB's beautiful lies. "W-w-we let Terrio and you write this one we promise!"

They'll just recast Batman. They've been looking for a reason to dump Affleck anyway. He's useless if he's not directing.

>There's no way Affleck approves of this
He is alreayd out of solo Batman movie, so I gues he will be killed in JL and Batman will be Twiligh-tier thrash about Grayson.

>He is alreayd out of solo Batman movie
No he isn't. Also it would be ridiculous to kill Bruce Wayne since that would be too "dark" and "gritty"

>No he isn't.
He isn't directing movie anymore, now Whedon director of Batman

only the first half of your post is correct

>only the first half of your post is correct
Okay, but point was that now Whedon and WB will totally sabotage Affleck Batman since he contradicts with their vision on DCEU

This is less than a third of the threads that I have.

I'm not going to give away my post history.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72353410
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78000000
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80876406
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71524522
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72402024
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78072830
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78413908
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80904608
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80987560
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81399484
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/81424866

>My face when I convinced 3 different people who hated BvS that it was a masterpiece
I didnt even went too deep, I just explained some surface level shit and they went WOOOAAAHH. They are really susceptible to other people's opinion.

Frankly youtube reviewers form 90% of the shit people repeat about movies.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/78000000
These were good numbers and a good thread! Sad last post though.

How do we stop Joss?

Yeah same here. A friend told me that BvS was dog shit before I saw it and then after I explained to him the true meaning of the Superman and Batman rivalry and why their fight is greater than just petty power levels and writer fanwanking. He ended up agreeing that they pulled off that well. Just before he said it didn't make sense.

Really all you need to do is just a few sentences and the people who are die-hard haters will turn as fast as that. This is also the age of social media where everyone parrots everyone else. So when Rotten Tomatoes displays a rotten, suddenly everyone has a beef with BvS, few being able to actually formulate their feelings based on the actual film.

He actually intended a quintilogy. MoS-MoS2-BvS-JL1-JL2. But the studio didn't let him actualize his vision.

whats your song for the fallen hero zack
youtube.com/watch?v=Yag41F7eCLU

I hope Snyder has a role in Batman, Suicide Squad 2 or MoS2. He knows how to do action scenes.

tell me about it geoff johns fuck the dc comic verse into the new 52 holy shit hes the faggot to made me stop reading that shit, blackest night was a crock of shit geoff i know your reading this you fucking

youtu.be/vFrjMq4aL-g

>he doesn't understand gross v profit

youtu.be/JzaEWa0BHcA

300 million difference in gross while the budget was 100 million in difference. Also WW is successful because Snyder hyped the shit out of her in BvS and gave her a classic recognizable theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yOZEiHLuVU

Also makes me double sad because we'll never hear Zimmer's version of Superman's resurrection.

>Superman's resurrection.

>shot of some grave digger who's working at the cemetery.

>Suddendly, a hand comes out from the earth, zombie movie cliché style, very funny.

>Comes out Superman.

>Shots of the gravedigger, funny face, looking surprised.

>'What? you didn't really think I could die did you?'

>He smiles and then flies off.

Bravo Whedon!

Quips aside, I always imagined Superman's arising to be a Martha scene. Basically she's going to the graveyard and she talks to John's and Clark's grave in mourning and then she goes back inside to tend to the chores. And suddenly the dog is barking and the wind is blowing and the Earth is shaking. And slowly Superman's theme kicks in and as the pulsating ground gets stronger and stronger, as does the theme. Martha runs outside and a flash of bright light hits her as Clark flies upwards to his League.

I hope Batman's reaction is equally sincere.

the term DCuck has taken a whole new memeing

#mousealwayswins

Thanks, based user. For a tripfag, you're OK in my book.

All those threads of Marvel Pajeets getting blown the fuck out and DCbros ruling the board.

I guess all good does end.

This joke has gone far too long.

i can't wait for Snyder making this scene epic

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...