Ask a mexican anything

Go to sleep.

How do you shitpost with no head?

Why can't I get good Tacos al Pastor here?

because the best pastor tacos are in mexico city.

Anything?

this chilango

proofs that I dont have a head.

Post some mestiza bunda mexibro

Agreed Mexi-bro. No one here has the spit or the propane tank fire. It's like Gyros without the Gyro machine.

same thread by the exact same attentionwhoring faggot

Post pic of this """"head"""" that you have with timestamp

en que parte de méxico vives

mexico city.

>no one said build wall

Build wall

>meme about good mexican food

What the rest of the world THINKS is good Mexican food is actually American. All those taquitos, nachos and burritos you enjoy so much are Amercanized versions of the brown paste, flavorless corn tortillas and low-grade peppers that they eat in Mexico.

If you think you're eating authentic carne asada, demand to see the spoiling four week old horse meat and ground up roach bodies they used, otherwise, it's not genuine Mexican.

why can't i find quality tacos al carbon in Chihuahua?

There's nothing special about being Mexican, they're everywhere.

Why aren't you mowing my lawn?

Saca la lana esto es un levanton perra

because you go have to tacos orientales de cuernavaca or chihuas tacos in Chihuahua city.

Gran país, pena del narcotráfico

No one thinks that's Mexican food.

koksal o murio en el golpe?

did koksal die in the coup?

>Unironically believing that Americanized food is better
>Ever
Do yourself a favor and choke on that diabeetus of yours.

Do Mexican women like white guys? If I went down to Mexico what would be the best place to get laid while not getting shot up by cartels?

lol that's such bullshit. go back to eating your taco bell and chipotle faggot

nah
infact he helped mantain order
check his facebook

gracias padre. pero lamentablemente compartimos frontera con el pais mas adicto del mundo y la ambicion del hombre por el dinero no tiene limites.

Orale wey, no mames. Ya no puedes venir aqui. Llame a tu familia porque tienen que regresar cuando trump es el jefe.

>wey

grande koksal jajaajajaja yo tambien lo tengo en fb jajaajajajajajajaj

Why do Mexicans have such shit music? I mean I'm not sure what is worse, Mexican polka or fucking reggaeton.

How can i learn spanish faster? Verb conjugations are killing me

trump vale verga al igual que su puta lesbiana melania.

I've been to a shit-ton of Mexican cities thanks to Maquilladoras and NAFTA. Street food kicks ass down there.

I love Mexican corn with the sour cream, queso fresco, and all the goodies. Also, you can't beat the tacos down there, the tortillas really make it. Taco Bell can suck a dick with their cardboard food.

All that being said, I'm looking forward to the wall. Keep the illegals out and let the good people in.

What would you say... Mexico does in the world?

I don't think that she's a lesbian. It's a career choice and what you have to do to make it in the business.

Is that you?

its the confusing part. watch univision, I watch cnn to learn more.

Do Mexicans not get circumcised? My boyfriend isn't and I was just wondering

BItchhh hell nah, Guanajuato is the fucken place for tacos

What parts of Mexico are safe?

mexico city, guadalajara, guanajauto, leon, and south mexico.

In north baja californias, sonora and durango.

Oye marica, no hables asi de mi primera dama. Esos porque nosotros no te queremos aqui.

As much as people think that with all the narcs over there that it would be super dangerous, its really not you can go to Tamaulipas, Zacatecas or Sinaloa and not get shot as long as you don't have a customized truck or loud music you probably wont have to worry about shit besides cathing a case in TJ

Leon is the city if you want to visit Guanojuato. It's just like Europe, shitskins everywhere!

Actually, Mexico is a pretty good place to visit if you are avoiding the tourist traps. Guanojuato, Toluca, certain parts of Guadalajara. I've enjoyed Mexico.

Though to be fair you mexicans do make up for it with your food. Fucking empanadas, barbacoa, tacos al pastor, menudo, chile relleno, and the sauces salsa roja, salsa verde, pico de gallo, and guacamole.

Not to mention those little snack cakes gansitos. Those things are fucking amazing.

DO YOU MEXICANS HAVE RELATIVES IN THE STATES?

If so, do you know them? What do you think of them? Do they send you money?

Would you like to come move to Ohio and cast your vote for Hillary Clinton? We can arrange payments to help incentivize such a decision!

Is there racial tension in Mexico due to the upper class, the media, professionals almost always having a higher % of white blood?

How do average bean eating mexicans feel when Louis CK says "I'm mexicaaaaaan!" up on stage to howling laughter?

Why do you let this "pro-black latina feminist" exist?

fuckin disgusting

yes in L.A. I like her, but no, I am not poor.
I am near NM, cAN I vote there paying 20 dollars?

yes, we the whites rule the country, our tv is full of whites, and people choose the most whites for all jobs.

I never saw a C.k SHOw.

Why do you drink water with fecal matter con México city

it was fucking Spanish, not me.

Does "she" need a greencard? Is she hot? Can she make tamales and papusas?

How do you guys manage to be proud of a country with no major accomplishments? Not shit talking, but even on pol you guys get uppity with clearly superior Norwegians and Swiss guys.

she is married , and she eats at In n out all days.

When will you taco crickets fix your own god damn country instead of fucking up our own?
On another note, what do you think of Mexican Americans? Some are cool, but the one's I've worked with are all rude and insufferable

>be me
>on a van from San Salvador to the airport
>suddenly veer off in to the jungle
>Papusa stand

>best food I've ever had

We can pay you 500 Shekels as well as pay for your airfare, ground transport, meals, and lodging during your stay at a five star hotel in Cleveland. We have a deal, goy?

ITS because we are blind of nationalism. We inherited that from Spanish, All latin Americans and Spaniards are the same way.

God she must be so thiiiiicccc

And my favorite papusas are the pork and cheese ones with that weird sauce.

Do Mexicans like Poles?

I had the breakfast ones. Cheese, tortilla, tasty red sauce. Delicious.

>Fucking up our own
kek so Mexicans made the US give all the towel heads weapons back in to 80's and 90's? So the Mexicans started the never ending warfare in which will be a drain on the US economy? So constantly giving life sentences to murderers as an excuse to keep pulling in tax payers money was all the work of illegals hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck I can keep going but I don't think your dumbass would understand anyways.

yes, and mexicos europe are Spain or Turkey.

2017 is going to suck for them. I hope they have their bags packed, because they are going back.

Hilary, your future president will give them the citizenship.

You missed a comma, but yes, she probably will.

Why are mexicans (and other central americans) willing to work so far for so little? Why don't they get paid more in their own countries? Is there corruption or something that prevents mexico form becoming a better country?

Anyone that thinks that trump is gunna win and deport millions of illegals is fucked in the head. The amount of money needed to deport that many people is a number you cant even count to so just let that sink in. And Trump supporters are really just Killary supporters Trump was just a way to get people to vote for Hillary because cmon, who the fuck actually believes trumps "promises".

Off topic,reported

>Who the fuck thinks that Hillary is viable as a candidate?

>cough
>cough
>cough

>yeah, she's pretty great!

Where the fuck do you think you are? Ebaumsworld or fark?

because our indians are subhuman.

That looks delish actually. What is that? Something like Horchata? Do you drink horchata?

No, Abos are subhuman.

Your indians are friendly but clueless. Also, aren't you all part indian?

I know there are some pretty white looking people in Mexico, but doesn't Mexico claim that everyone there is the same race?

its champurrrado. I drank horchata the past hr.

No.