HEY HALPERT

HEY HALPERT

Roy did nothing wrong

Pam never asserted herself and slimebag Jim was working mindgames to steal his girl 9 to 5 Monday to Friday

Anyone who thinks Roy wasn't justified in beating the shit out of that faggot bitch Jim is a retard and has never had a girlfriend. Pro tip: if some guy you thought was a buddy was always trying for your girlfriend and eventually broke up your engagement then you have every right to fuck his shit up. But also Jim is a spineless faggot with no honor.

Roy
>Pam your art '""career" is a cute little aspiration but let's be real, you can't go live in New York for months chasing this unrealistic dream

Jim
>Aw Pammy you can be whatever you want, how do you know if you don't try? don't let your """partner""" tell you otherwise

flash forward, Pam quits art school, ends up the worst salesman in the office, unrealistically bluffs her way into an admin role that doesn't exist

so who was in the wrong again?

Roy, obviously
at least jim let people make their own decisions
Also Roy was a total tool

>at least jim let people make their own decisions

easy for him to say when he's not footing the bill for 3 living expenses in NYC and 3 months of no money coming in from Pam's shitty secretary job

>giving a shit about a girl who has proven she doesn't give a shit about you

beta af my man. suggest you spend a few weeks on /r9k/ to enlighten yourself

>it's beta to kill the guy who tried to cuck you

all of recorded history disagrees

>I got beat up in high school by the jocks

I think I'm in the camp that he deserved a beating.

Keep in mind this was a show designed for women so it is just tittilation- being fought over by two men who are both more handsome than you are pretty.

>pine for girl who is taken because she's the only attractive thing near you at your shit job
>build up friendship for years as a ploy to win her over
>get rejected when you finally tell her
>pull a toby and run away

>Only thing attractive near you

Faggot

>worst salesman in the office
It's often implied that Jim is doing very well. Andy was the worst salesman.

because he could tell under all the colonial doll clothes she exclusively wore before this completely out of character moment?

Have you ever seen a woman in real life before? Besides your mother I mean.

i said PAM ends up the worst salesman in the office, not that she ends up WITH the worst salesman

Dwight is the best salesmen, and it's unclear if Jim is second or if he is after Stanley/Phyllis. he benefits from having a lot of the larger accounts on lock but otherwise doesn't try

It's pretty weird how Sup Forums went from hating normies to aspiring jocks. This thread would have went alot differently 8 years ago.

wow top tier comeback >Angela_Sexy_Nurse_3.jpg

She was cute but she had a butterface

I'm pretty sure that other user meant pan was the worst salesman in the series. We know him is a success at pushing paper but Dwight is top salesman.

Wouldn't that net the same result because she was taken too?

I think that a bit unfair, she's just older. She's 45 years old right now so she started the show in her mid 30s . While plan was early 20s.

And Angela still had a better body and face

Andy and Ryan never were the worst salesmen.

Angela was secretly taken, Jim would not have known for a while at least

pam literally never made a sale until michael scott paper company sideshow bullshit

-never

Ok you're baiting or retarded I can't tell honestly but either way fuck off.

Yeah but Dwight would know, and he'd probably pepper spray Jim into oblivion.

she was literally never a salesman until michael scott paper company sideshow bullshit

As someone with a girlfriend, I would be honored if a bitch broke my engagement off. Do you know what happens if a woman marries you then does this? You have nothing, she takes it all

really uplifting character arc for young girls who relate to pam

>chase your dreams
>j/k
>run back to your comfort zone, be a mom, luck your way into a job you dont deserve and arent good at

Two options

1. Don't live in fucking america with the most retarded divorce laws

2. Prenup, you moron

Kek it's pretty true. Don't forget:

>Try and hold your husband back from his dreams because you're afraid of change
>Guilt him into quitting a job that would make your family much better off and literally only have to move 2 hours out of the way

Spain and France have even worse divorce laws

Just don't get married.
I still don't understand why marriage is important, if you love someone and they love you why does the state need to vindicate it with a piece of paper? Fucking retarded

>cope terribly with no longer being the "cute receptionist" >become insufferable to all of your coworkers

there are significant tax and health incentives m8

Karen was better to be quite honest

>Not going to NY
That pissed me off so much

Roy
>Alpha male douchebag
Jim
>Beta cuck coward with no honour
>Dwight
>Omega autistic weirdo

And why would the state incentivize you to get married?

Living in NY is not a fantasy like it is on TV, and commuting is even worse. I live in NJ and anyone with half a brain tires desperately to not work in NYC

Can you just fucking leave back to Sup Forums or whatever safe space you came from.

lol fucking beta

>I'm gonna get emotional over a whore who is valueless

Way to be a beta

I meant going for the job at corporate and improving his career and shit. Karen even talked about both of them moving together.

>He hasn't watched the superior Officekino

you mean the british one thats like 10 episodes and everyone is hideous? No thanks

>un-ironically watching the burger bastardised knock-off version

Oh my god is the man in that image an atheist? omg

>gf tells me we should watch the office
>we decide to watch the bong version since americans shit up everything
>drop it after 3 episodes because it's awful and not funny
>try the american version at last
>it's so superior you can't even compare
British "humour" BTFO.

The original is not always better, and there is no stronger example of this than The Office.
David Brent in particular is a horrible character when compared to Michael Scott.
The only advantage the British office has it that it didn't wear out its welcome (for the people who actually like it. I never did, and yes I actually saw it first and refused to watch the American version for a while because of it).

this

americans are such faggots
theres so many of them they think their opinions win by consensus stacking

fuck off, commie

I agree. Roy is a realist and Jim was just trying to get laid so of course he would blow smoke up her ass. I know a ton of guys like Jim and they are pathetic,they can't find a girlfriend of their own so they chase girls in relationships because that way you have less competition.

Incels are truly pathetic. It must really chap your ass that women would rather cross the street than look at you, let alone touch you. A combination of Sup Forums and angsty "le redpill" bullshit has poisoned your minds. I'd actually pity you if you weren't so repulsive. There's nothing a Sup Forums denizen hates more than being called out as a permavirgin loser. Well, maybe women. Sad.

hey i sincerely hope you and your girlfriend die of HPV cancer

Already triggered one incel. How many more?

>if i say something obnoxious and someone responds ive triggered them

are you fucking retarded? do you walk around and spit in peoples faces then think you 'won' when they stab you?

Wait, I'm one of the ones you replied to and I've been in a commited relationship for 7 years. I don't really see what I said to imply otherwise.

The American Office doesn't make any fucking sense. Why the fuck was the documentary crew following them for 10 years? Why the fuck did the documentary crew go into their homes and stuff? Why the fuck did the people in the office behave like they did if they knew they were being filmed for a documentary?

The UK Office makes fucking sense, they actually structured it like a real documentary and the fact that it is a documentary has a direct impact on all the characters. Michael Scott is a cartoon character, David Brent is a realistic portrait of a sad man desperately clinging to fame who is clearly both playing up his character for the cameras and is also being edited to seem worse than he really is. Ricky Gervais has been fucking shit since Extras but The Office is vastly, vastly superior to your shitty burger version.

Hey, how about we talk about the Office? The dinner party is the best episode

All I did was question the usefulness of marriage?... in the same post I explicitly stated im all for monogamous relationships, I just think marriage is arbitrary... how is that Sup Forums tier?

IRL I've only met one person who thought that and he was an insufferable cunt, even his girlfriend of 10 years dumped his annoying ass.

>he went to Jared!!!

wtf i'll never hold an opinion again that you dont approve of

oh honey, what have i told you about using the internet before taking your medication?

Aaaaand they're on the defensive.

It's not that opinion that made him a cunt, but your effort is noted.

i sincerely hope you currently have undiagnosed tumours

>making it a Jim vs Roy thing
Neither of them was in the wrong. Pam is the one who was entirely at fault for being a sleazy unfaithful and untrustworthy slut.

>Roy is a realist
Roy simply didn't give a fuck about her.
>I know a ton of guys like Jim and they are pathetic,they can't find a girlfriend of their own
That's why he had at least two girlfriends throughout the first seasons who wanted to get serious with him, right? Faggot.

Women think you're vile. I'm talking pure disgust. Right now you're probably firing up your trap thread on /gif/ and bitterly jerking off for the third time today while telling yourself you're not gay. The truth is, a man wouldn't want you either. Pathetic.

I genuinely want you to know that I have prayed to God that you have cancer

it's always the girl who makes the decision in these situations

>choosing Pam over Karen

Jim my dude......

Here are the facts of the situation

>Roy and Pam had a healthy, happy relationship
>The two had trouble putting together their actual wedding because Roy was a blue collar worker and Pam was a receptionist
>Probably barely made 65k/yr between the two of them
>This is somehow Roys fault in Pams eyes
>Pam wants to STOP WORKING and GO TO ART SCHOOL in NYC (the most expensive city on the planet)
>Roy tells her no because it's horribly irresponsible
>Pam gets mad
>Jim comes along and eggs her on because he wants their relationship to dissolve
>Pam is a horrible person so flirts back
>Jim pursues her knowing exactly what he's doing
>Literally forces a kiss onto her
>Jim ends their relationship then immediately transfers to another branch and dates another girl
>Gets bored of her and goes back to Pam
>Roy gets angry when he finds out that Jim forced a kiss on Pam while she was still with Roy
>Confronts Jim like a man
>Jim betas out
>Roy fired
>Jim marries Pam

Roy did nothing wrong and got BTFO at every opportunity by a jealous and vile Jim Halpert. Jim still wins in the end. What a fucking faggot.

Jennaposter here checking in. I'm too hungover today to even.
But keep at it. And post Pams

Reminder that Toby was interested in Pam too but he was a Fucking pathetic loser just like everyone here

>Choosing Pam over Pam 2.0

I'm still mad

You cant claim something is "BTFO" just because you and your pleb girlfriend don't like it.

you forgot how he made a successful gravel company and got married
jim almost had a divorce over some marketing company

t. unfunny assblasted brit

>state

there's the problem
marriage is a religious practice
divorce should not exist save for cases that the church determines so

HEY BLUNT

What

hey whats going through their heads Sup Forums?

Jims a cunt, but Pam was half the problem. I'm convinced she was going to cuck Jim with that sound guy, but they changed the script because of fan backlash leading up to it. Pams just a classic "grass is always greener" kind of girl and will never be happy.

it's like watching a duo of ice skaters, bravo

Angela was wife material, I'm 29 now and realize she was the best woman in the bunch
>had her shit together
>emotionally mature
>passionate but restrained
>refined and wholesome
>educated
>adorable

>fighting over which office is better

they're apples and oranges, they excell at different things and both are pretty good shows.

pam was grooming jim as her backup option the whole time

>cat person, not dog person

Dealbreaker. Digusting human being, if you can call it that.

apples are better you stupid faggot

>eating the skin jew

good goyim

bait

Oranges are juicy, refreshing and full of vitamin C.
What are you a fucking horse?

Yea Jenna?