Please explain this Sup Forums

Please explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

g-a-i.org/u/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016.pdf
trumpactionresponse.com
politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/apr/14/barack-obama/lyndon-johnson-opposed-every-civil-rights-proposal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahahahahahaha

i hope this is real

Critics are paid shills.

critics and MSM are becoming more and more irrelevant

Most "critics" are talentless idiots so all they've really got is virtue signalling.

This desu, movie critique died with Ebert

>80% audience rating
>4% critic rating

Looks like the critics are wrong...

>serious filmfags 99% liberal
>almost all hate Trump

OMG WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED?!?

(((Critics)))
>OMG! You crazy right wingers and your conspiracy theories! Vote woman pls!

Audience
>Very informative and somewhat entertaining. An interesting perspective on the Democratic Party. I think I'll take a second look at the Republicans this year

Mostly all film critics are liberals. Not surprised if the liberals in America already bought off all media critics.

Critics are just people who have been employed to write their opinion.

Art is ultimately subjective, so who gives a fuck what they think

a good # of critics are kikes, too

Think about who went to see the movie.

I saw it; it was shit. I don't say that because I disagree with the points he was making; it was objectively bad

>too long
>full of really bad historical re-enactments with bad acting
>Way too long of an intro about him being in jail with all these hardened criminals, just cringy
>Like two seconds with Peter Schweizer, a real researcher
>Long cringy outro

It fucking sucked. Don't waste your money; it won't tell you anything you don't already know; just watch Clinton Cash and read his new report about the Russian reset

g-a-i.org/u/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016.pdf

Oligarchical.
trumpactionresponse.com

In all fairness this move sucked cock. I'm glad it hated on Hillary but it was just plain dumb, especially when they insulted Andrew Jackson, he's a national hero.

Fuck Andrew Jackson. He flew right away in the face of the Constitution and flat out ignored it to get his personal agenda done.

It's just naivety at this point.

Did you see his Obama movie? That one's actually pretty good and presents an interesting and nondiscussed side of Obama

no

Write him. Who cares on here, you cuck? Too afraid?

Do you realize how much reach the Clinton's have?

>Writing to a shill

Movie critics are a bunch of blue pilled manchildren who just want to sit on their fat asses and watch movies while the world burns.

Yeah, just sit there and do nothing

it's got 'shill' written all over it

>that chair when it makes more profit than ghostbusters.

The media is owned by (((Them))) and do not want their flock of sheep to learn the truth about the Hilldog.

Of course the audience score is high because they already believed Hillary was evil before they even went and saw the fucking film!

Simpletons

Critics also trashed London Has Fallen because they got triggered the bad guys are Muslims.

It's a pretty good movie.

Hold the phone. Suicide Squad got a 35%? I was going to marathon through it with my wife's son on Friday. What happened?

(((Special interests))) want people to think it's bad so they don't watch it and find out about crooked Hillary

Wow. what a bunch of cucked liberal faggots.

Who the fuck cares?
Just spend the money and decide for your own.
A movie's success depends on those who would watch it again on the theatres.
If you didn't like it, don't watch it again.

Critics are mostly liberals. Most consumers going to see the movie will conservative. This is not a surprise.

>Critic Consensus: No consensus yet
4% isn't a consensus?

Almost every single one of those names is Jewish or someone trying to hide their Jewish name.

To the surprise of literally no one.

For such refined and superior tastes as your own, there is instead the book. It is quite free of bad acting and too long intros/cringy "outros."

Oh but then you would actually have to read a book... can't have that now can we?

RT only creates a consensus when it has x nr of reviews

it did kinda suck though

it's working

This user is right, save your money.

I'll try and run it down for you guys.

The movie tells you non-stop how racist the democrats are. Andrew Johnson had his slaves whipped, Woodrow Wilson watched the first movie in the White House and it was a pro-KKK film, etc. The director's best argument was that when the racist Democratic party started pandering to the blacks with the gibmedats, the party still consisted of the same Democrats who previously struck down civil rights for blacks, making the case that the Democrats weren't doing it out of compassion, they were doing it to buy black votes and retain their jobs...basically being politicians. Only a handful of politicians switched party affiliation during the Democrat's transitioning and from everything I read so far, that's correct. LBJ himself opposed every civil rights act years earlier (such as laws to stop the lynching of blacks) when he was a senator before he became vice-president. Voting records don't lie and even those cucks at Politifacts had to accept it as truth: politifact.com/texas/statements/2014/apr/14/barack-obama/lyndon-johnson-opposed-every-civil-rights-proposal/

Anyway, the person who got the Democrats to switch to the gibmedat model was Saul Alinsky (you all probably heard of his name but don't know how he connects to everything). He was a scammy weasel who used to hang out with Chicago mobsters when he was younger and learned that you can make someone be forever indebted to you if you do them small favors. So with this new gibmedat model, the democrats are able to make people their slaves again and at the same time make Republicans look racist by saying "why you denying them the gibs?" That was the crux of the movie. It actually didn't talk about Hillary a whole lot, only in the last 20 minutes are so.

There you go, I just saved you guys at least 10 bucks.

this movie is a magnet

Ebert didn't know shit about shit.

Literally contributed less to the world than my pathetic, obese NEET ass.

God I miss spill.com. They were the last honest review site I can even remember and they got shut downfor some (((reason))).

...it echoes