Why do so many white men have yellow fever?

I mean look at this guy...
>flew over 5,000 miles to meet Chinese woman
>Found no one at the airport
>becomes a Chinese meme
dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3719762/Love-struck-Dutchman-flew-5-000-miles-meet-Chinese-woman-met-online-hospitalised-waiting-10-days-airport-no-never-did-turn-up.html

omg i hate china now

>Dutch
that explains everything

poor guy.

Ok, you waited ten days in the airport for the yellow girl of your dreams, fine you're persistent, but at least EAT SOMETHING YOU RETARDED CUNT!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Look at Vietnam vets, heaps of them back with wives.

Asian chicks treat their men like kings, they're really big on the family unit deal.

>university im transferring to is like 50% asian
>mfw i got yellow fever

>10 days

what a cuck

I like Asian women in general more than any other races.

...I honestly don't know why. I've just always found them more attractive.

Kek fins are fucking ugly AND stupid.

>girl came
>found this ugly sob
>girl left

Never trust a chink.They are filth.
At least get a Japanese gf.

I bet he bought her things

>Perhaps she did go to the airport, saw what he looked like, and promptly turned back around
>mfw billions of chinks are laughing at him right now

Would you rather the yellow fever...or the BLACK PLAGUE?

Brother? Is that you?

Christ.

Definitely a bijstandsjunk (welfare junkie) with an internet connection.

At least he is now a celebrity in Holland so maybe a Dutch woman might fancy him.

My "yellow fever" is exclusive to Japanese girls, and that's from my personal experiences in the Navy. They are some of the sweetest, kindest human beings that I've ever encountered, and when they're hot, they are smoking hot. It's just a breath of fresh air, when compared to a great deal of American women.

>Asian chicks treat their men like kings, they're really big on the family unit deal.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahaahahaahhaahahaahahhahaha

nigga what kinda petrol is u sniffs dis tiem

Banged a few Asian girls - Was pretty fun, they don't do the floppy fish like a lot of White Canadian girls. That being said I wouldn't marry them. I would say that the thing that makes them appealing for most men is that non-western / conservative Asian girls tend to be easier to get along with (until their culture catches up). That being said, only reason I ever find myself thinking about them is because my work place is essentially made up of old / middle ages fat white women or younger ethnic women. So on a day to day basis it kind of sucks.

>They are some of the sweetest, kindest human beings that I've ever encountered,

100% bait&switch

Are you going to a uc? It's all chinese and indians who barely speak English and keep to their own social groups.

> visit my expat mate in China
> his gif is in his apartment
> we go outside, she hands him his shoes and ties his laces, hands his coat, starts cleaning even though there's a maid

Dno man, it might be true,

Japs what do you think about your women wanting to fuck the superior white man?

>his gf
>not yet his wife
like I said, bait&switch. He's still getting the bait.

every nip flag on this board is a superior white man

Yeah? Do they turn into harpies when you marry them, or something?

nerd culture. Anime and Video Games you're into one of those 2. 100% sure of it.

yes, also no puss ever

I can't tell if he is just 100% ugly or the lack of food/proper sleep for 10 days is bringing him down hardcore
Then again, if he waited 10 days for fucking anyone, then he very well might be the former

hey, OP, I'm a guy with a great face, full head of thick hair, I make good money (own my own company), I teach salsa dance, I'm actually quite fit and can bench 2x my weight and am at about 9% body fat. The problem? I'm 5 foot 8.

Most white girls are about 5'7'' and they prefer guys who are 6 feet tall. That's not to say I can't date white girls, I can, and I have, but they treat me like I'm some average fag who has to jump through hoops to win them as if they are trophies.

I'm white, btw. When it comes to immigrant women, they fucking worship the ground I walk on. South Asians, East Asians, Latinas, and Africans. I get mad hit on by all girls of tan to brown skin, they throw themselves at me. Of all the immigrant women, I am most attracted to East Asians, esp the civilized ones (HK, Taiwan, Japan, S Korea). So I've found over the years I end up dating a lot of those type of women.

Nowadays white girls try to make fun of me, saying I'm a loser for dating asians, but they're just mad that they lost control. They want me to chase them but I don't have to because I get endless pussy and I can get girlfriends that are high quality, educated with good careers, good families, etc. White women are just mad. Fuck 'em.

>nerd culture. Anime and Video Games you're into one of those 2. 100% sure of it.

No shit, Sherlock, I'm posting here.

But I'm not talking about pixelated boobies and drawn waifus. I'm talking about real women. And I've been attracted to them since long before I was ever into anime, and considering I grew up in the 8-bit era, I can't really saw that video games got me into asian wimmenz.

So I'll have to say that no, being into anime and video games is NOT what caused me to prefer the looks of Asian women to other races.

Don't you guys have a massive problem with people just not having sex? Like don't get me wrong Japan is top 10 in my books but maybe your dating culture got fucked.

t. White dude with a penchant for Slavic and East Asian women

Simply not true.

Most women are 6 and mem are 6'3

Stop it with your silly meme heights.

You fuckers always make me feel tall being 6'0, but as soon as i exit my door, everyone is a head taller than me.

I saw this earlier. Could only think of how desperate he is.

Poor guy. The Chinese are savages.

Because I like petite women and they have some attractive faces. Only downside is my penis is too big to fit in my Taiwanese girlfriend most of the time

he's dutch

yeah nah they treat them like shit, stop spouting bullshit you faggot.

did you see the pictures of the supposed girl he was chatting with? Only a fucking moron would believe that was real. They were clearly stock photos of hot asian models.

Their dating culture is fucked. It's literally a generation of beta men that don't want to bother dating/fucking women. Part of the reason the elderly are surpassing the young in numbers. If they'd shove their massive egos in their asses and stop overworking themselves which has been proven to have no extra productivity effect it would help. Though the US needs to do this second part as well.

Because our politicians and government are literally cuckolding us into extinction so some of us try to go cuck asians out of desperation

The poor faggot probably got catfish'd.

>omg
>not wtf
You had one job i have none. Kill me.

When you say white man you mean everyone right?
Because they are literally rated by everyone as most attractive and the still pretend to be reserved,shy,modest and some few are actually that.

You are a traitor to your race. Go hang yourself you pathetic sperg.

I am 6'2 myself... These short race-traitors don't deserve to be among our ranks anyways. Let them be forgotten as they merge with the Asian gene pool.

Looks like a brit now. I mean, teeth and everything.

Too right - you're unworthy of a white woman. Just don't make any hapas, ok?

Why did he show up to china with no money in his pockets to buy food at the airport?

It was my understanding that Jap women will not put out and place unreasonable demands upon men. Meanwhile, the ever-efficient Japs have rendered 3DPD irrelevant thanks to the waifu industry. So the women are browbeating scolds, and the men would rather just spend their money on figs and watch their moe.

overworking is destroying productivity but there is no choice because base salary for salarymen is very low, so they have to do huge amounts of overtime to make enough money to survive.
Everyone hates it but the system is rigged against the common man.

I know a dude who's dating a Thai chick, she literally massages his feet the second he walks into his house, but maybe it is the bait and switch.

hell of a mid-life crisis

asians are disgusting little shits and the race traitors that mingle with them are also disgusting little shits.

>thai
bottom feeder bro.

korean/chinese girls are pretty haughty unless you come from a small town.
guess you've never been to sydney, where most of the asian chicks wouldn't touch anything unless they had pretty successful careers.

Does she have a dick?