Tfw got a date with a semi redpill aryan girl

>tfw got a date with a semi redpill aryan girl
>unsure of her political views
>shes coming over and im grilling for her
How do I fully redpill her without scaring her off? She would make magnificent children

Simple: you kill yourself.

bro, sexual attraction is key. get that and you can convert her to the truth with time. be smart nigga

Tell her the government is after your benis and you need a place where you can hide it.

this, dont blow it trying to redpill her too early, ease into the redpill with time

you don't try to convert a girl until you live together, and you don't live together until you think she's worth converting

in the mean time just be cool, fuck her, and see where things go

Sit on a wooden chair naked.

Then nail your dick to the seat.

???

Profit.

simple user. I know the answer.

If you see some kike bullshit, just express some mild distate and say things like.
"I'm sorry. I don't like to see stuff like that. I'm a bit traditional."

If she's a good one, she'll accept your point of view. If she's trash you'll know.

Good advice. Ill take it slow and drop little bits of truth as the relationship progresses. May you all have wonderful lives

take her to your house and watch Greatest Story Never Told & chill.

>How do I fully redpill her without scaring her off?
If it's your first date it's probably best if you are more concerned with getting to know her better, and trying to not have spaghetti fall out of your pocket.

When you're trying to redpill some one on something you can't just full frontal attack, and have a 10 minute autistic spout, and expect people to just automatically sway to your view

It's a slow process of dropping tidbits of information so these people can come to the conclusions on their own just like you did.
The information speaks for itself. It can be overwhelming for some one to just all of a sudden be like "Do you have a moment to talk about white genocide, how Jew bankers control the world, and how the holocaust was grossly over exaggerated, possibly even completely false?"
That's a good way to never get a date again.

talk about europe

Or you get to know her first and start dating first instead of talking politics

>tfw my friends now see me as a conspiracy theorist
The truth is scary but people gotta learn. Ill get her there.

Dis :DDDD

>implying this isnt how i got the date

Just spike her drink with some redpills

nah man. shes the type that you actually try to turn into a long term thing

yeah OP the redpill for women is actually a vaginal suppository that you have to "ease in" with your dick

Be subtle, be patient. Don't jump the gun. If she respects you she will adopt your political views.

Don't. If you find the opportunity to make a shocking joke then go for it and gauge her reaction, but make the time you spend about having fun together.

Woo Ausbro thats a good point, women love shock humour, it makes you look dangerous, but its important to gauge their level of reaction, if she's in to deep you may trigger her

Women are very easy to sway. She only needs to like you, then she easily assimilates. I had a German/Polish gf and she always thought that my nazi rants are cute: "Omg why u such a nazi hny ^^ :3" etc
Also had a goth gf who really got into NS because of me
But when I tried flirting with a girl and then complained about shitkins she got defensive, then you realize you need to use chlorophorm before you make them take the pill. Pull them in and make them swallow, you really dont wanna be THAT guy
>u-um p-pls this p-pill, k-kikes hha-ha

This
don't blow your load early