How do libtards reconcile the fact that Haiti is in astronomically worse conditions than the DR despite existing on the...

How do libtards reconcile the fact that Haiti is in astronomically worse conditions than the DR despite existing on the same island?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_in_Haiti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_in_Haiti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_Bowl
youtu.be/jqx9vyE2tkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers

The same ways that they reconcile the fact that North Korea is in astronomically worse conditions than South Korea: by not being retarded and being mildly familiar with history.

Niggers

>muh colonialism

earth quake

They just ignore it or blame the white people for not helping Haiti enough or they just say "muh unhabitable lands with no trees" even though a land does not become like that on its own. Clearly they fucked it up themselves. Who gives a shit what these people think these days. It seems they are beyond saving.

>liberals
>mildly familiar with history

Pick one. Only one.

It's racism, obviously.

>Haiti gets constantly wrecked by massive storms all because nogs won't stop cutting down all the trees.

When I was growing up I thought Haiti was some African country just on how poor it looked.
Just cmon. How the fuck do you mess up an Island this badly?

To be fair, Haiti got kind of screwed thanks to Shillary fucking them on the reparation process after the 2010 earthquake.

I'm not saying Haiti was a garden of Eden prior to that, but it most certainly didn't help.

>Haiti 95% Niggers
>Dominican Republic 10% Niggers

niggers cant into appreciation the beauty of nature.

>How do libtards reconcile the fact that Haiti is in astronomically worse conditions than the DR despite existing on the same island?
because racism and a longer history of slavery than DR.

>Look mum, I'm a big boy being a racist on the internet! Are you proud of your boy Cletus, Betty Jo?

It was one of the most fertile land in the world
>In 1923 over 60% of Haiti's land was forested. In 2006, less than 2% of the land was forested.
>Haitians burn wood charcoal for 60% of their domestic energy production.[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_in_Haiti

Niggers are stupid

How do you fuck up a country so bad that grass doesn't grow?

The only thing that will ever improve Haiti is widespread deniggerfication.

Haitian is really stupid. The good ones immigrated a long time ago.

Why is Haiti much worse than DR? Can someone answer this with something other than "lol niggers"?

>pointing out a country is shitty is racist

lol niggers is the correct answer to that question.

damn you sure showed him my dude

those haitians are still just victims of whitey
that explains everything

Was the richest colony in the world in 1788.
Was destroyed several times over, saddled with massive debt and reparations, revised recognition as a state. And then the dictators came. Neo colonialism through state debt.

Learn your fucking history. Stop subscribing to political lables, it's not a sports team.
Better yourself and your knowledge.

We all know what was being implied.

Where the fuck are you?

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw hatians slaughtered whites but no one talks about it

Because the DR was occupied by anglos multiple times over the course of their history (most recently by us in 1924) while Haiti has been entirely independent for about as long as the US has been. These occupations created cultural shifts as well as demographic ones; as another user mentioned, Haiti is 95% black while the DR is only 11% black. In short, less nigger influence.

East Timor

Where the fuck are you posting from? flag file is called "tl" but no country has that abbreviation.

>There are people who actually wants to see those two countries merge

>timor leste flag
>shows unknown when hovering on it

So irrelevant you don't even have a country name.

Correction, should have said in short, MORE nigger influence.

A nigger is a portable third-world generator.

kek

>We all know what was being implied.
lol you mean the truth? like what
said

>Was destroyed several times over, saddled with massive debt and reparations, revised recognition as a state. And then the dictators came.
hmmm I guess germany is just lucky then

We should have been supporting Milošević in 1994. Bill Clinton really fucked up.

That niggers are incompetent? Yes, that is what was implied.

Is he wrong? You tell me.

>didn't you knew that his president used meme magic to keep the people away from complaining?
if your president say to stop fucking around or you will be a zombie.. that's what happens

I've been to Haiti two times, both with my church on missions trips. That placed is fucked up. The last time I went was about two years ago now. Since the earthquake in 2010 they still have not even rebuilt their vital government buildings. There is no capitol so to speak, there is just rubble. Everything there is old and/or poorly made. Nobody seems to produce anything. I was there for a week each time and we even went deep into the mountains where the people never see anyone from the outside world and were astonished at the color of our skin yet I never saw a single bit of agriculture besides a cow or two. I saw no evidence they grow any food, and I never saw a fishing boat in the great calm harbor that is most of the Haitian side of the island. We talked of helping them rebuild and helping the orphans and widows while we were there, which we did. We built and orphanage and a church but for all intents and purposes rebuild was the wrong word to say since there was never anything there in the first place. I don't know much about the dominican side of the island but everyone said it was much nicer.

Haiti was straight out of empire of dust except worse. At least at the end of that movie there was a road. In Haiti you would have a shack. And a bunch of people who didn't have the motivation to build a shack, didn't know how, and certainly didn't know how to maintain or look after it.

We also drove through the Cité Soleil (most dangerous place in the western hemisphere at the time) and only got killed because the driver was a god.

Honestly, for all the incredible amounts of money and work that go into that country it is astonishing at how little comes out. Garbage fills every nook and corner of that country from all the packaged food that has been sent in yet they still starve. Maybe one day that country will become something. But not before I die and my grandchildren as well.

We already answered. Deforestation because dumb niggers.

>no forests to hunt in
>soil quality gets worse and worse
>can't farm
>hurricanes become more extreme
>earthquakes do more damage because soil is so bad
ooga ooga must be the whites

>liberals
>reconcile

I kek'd

Meh, no gypsies here. Don't come you cigan scum.

>my church
>on missions trips

topography and weather patterns

Srbija do Timora

The answer is most literally lol niggers.
I'm Dominican, there's literally no other reason, these people are stupid.
We're talking about people who still heavily believe in Voodoo.

They can't think honestly about the observable inferiority of blacks. It's a hate crime to them. Their brains are physically incapable of processing it. They will just pretend its not real. Same with Rhodesia which was wiped off the map thanks to this same dynamic. They will literally do anything to cover up black failure and/or pretend it can only be because of magic white oppression that's "systemic" and "institutional" despite Haiti having been under black control for TWO HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS after they GENOCIDED THE WHITE POPULATION in 1806.

Niggers have IQs of 65. Their government budget is like 60% foreign aid. They begged the UN for seeds for food and after they delivered them, the farmers immediately ate the seeds and then asked for more. THAT'S how fucked up Haiti is.

They blame whitey. It's all they CAN do.

There have been many "development" projects in Haiti over the decades. They always eventually fail because the Haitians DO NOT MAINTAIN them. Basic maintenance such as "repair the road so that you can keep driving on it" does not occur to them, and so the cycle starts all over a few years later.

>Haiti corpses

do you have the rest of these pics? i remember old Sup Forums Haiti threads with more decomposing bodies left in old farms, shit was brutal

I have a few more. They were from a long report by some group of lawyers on the human rights situation in Haiti. Their conclusion was that the situation was terrible.

I have been to Haiti a few times. It's sad. It could be a very big tourist destination; it's a quick flight from Florida and many of the beaches are beautiful.

But then you get there and have to deal with the locals and their utter dysfunction...

oh my FUCKING god

it looks like the DARPA Chief in mgs1

White people fucked up so bad by importing that many slaves without a real plan. We need to take responsibility for what we've done to Haiti by unleashing the negro upon it and then refusing to do anything about it.

Wasn't there like an earthquake or something in Haiti?

see

Look what niggers have done to every African country they've taken over from the white man.

Imagine the smell of this one.

Yeah, but that's no excuse.

>unknown

Serious question, please forgive me if this sounds dumb.

But did they draw borders on the contrast between green and brown, or did the respective countries take policies that resulted in this contrast.

Regardless, how is it possible for such a contrast to exist? Was it natural or man-made?

That answers it

It was bad enough before that.

You had invaded the island several times.

> niggers

>Wood Charcoal
>Energy

I can't even

Literally kill all niggers.

I'm white, I worked with a dominican dude in florida who grew up in Brooklyn. He would tell me how dominicans don't get along with niggers from haiti.

There is no moral to this story. It's called life.... and niggers are shit at it.

>the respective countries take policies that resulted in this contrast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deforestation_in_Haiti

>Deforestation in Haiti is a severe environmental problem. Haitians burn wood charcoal for 60% of their domestic energy production.[1]

>In 1923 over 60% of Haiti's land was forested. In 2006, less than 2% of the land was forested.[2]

It's fairly disarming but the answer is quite literally niggers swarming the forestation like locusts and burning all the trees down without planning anything through. The result is the Malthusian crunch catastrophe you see before you.

The Haitians chop down their trees in order to make charcoal. Charcoal is used for cooking. It's also a form of currency down there. You can trade sacks of charcoal for almost anything.

The DR did not appreciate its trees being cut down by charcoal-making Haitians, so it put soldiers on the frontier to kill illegal loggers. This policy has saved the western DR from environmental disaster.

>You had invaded the island several times.

The only thing being invaded is your anus by Jamal's cock.

The Haitians cut down every single tree to build houses with and destroyed their country because they're niggers. That is really the only reason. As soon as they killed the whites the country collapsed.

Niggers should be treated as an environmental hazard. They're the equivalent of nature getting a disease like when trees get ill. It's utterly fatal for any biosphere to contract niggers and survive.

yeah?
look how the jews picked themselves up since ww2

and the japs, namely the 2 bombed cities

that bullshit is no excuse honeybuns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_Bowl

I do wonder when this happens to Haiti and the dominicans have to genocide them to save themselves.

I just want to gather an army, and invade and make a country out of this place. How can they let a country go to waste? Does no one take command; I'd rather a harsh dictator than this unabashed anarchy.

First post fucking worst post. Did you read the OP? Everyone knows it's niggers. The question is how do people ignore this obvious fact.

What more can you expect of blacks?
look at the freed slaves who were set up in Liberia. First thing they did was enslave the existing blacks.
It's now the 4th poorest nation in the world, rife with cannibalism, corruption and killing.

Zimbabwe?
The negro is totally dysfunctional. The intelligent ones are cut down and ridiculed.
They destroy everything and bring dysfunction wherever they go.

Pic related was the cost of 1 fresh chicken egg in Zimbabwe before the currency became worthless

The niggers would already be dead if it weren't for fucking guilty white people constantly shipping them aid and food to keep the disaster continuing.

Timor Leste? Is it nice their right now?

West Aussie here just wondering.

Niggers essentially fulfill the definition of a bioweapon. At the very least, they fulfill the definition of an invasive species.

I wish Libtards got shown clips of the degeneration over and over again of Rhodesia/Zimbabwe and South Africa like that scene in a clockwork orange. Maybe then it would get it into their heads that Niggers are essentially an insidious cancer on humanity.

This nigger knows it. Listen to his pain as he acknowledges how bad niggers are
youtu.be/jqx9vyE2tkc
That's why Haiti is so fucked.

The funny thing is that libshits are constantly going on about environmental protection and yet they support niggers, the single greatest and deadliest environmental hazard and threat to biodiversity on the planet.

Stop bein envious, Tyrone.

Serious question: Could a white aryan with aspirations of becoming a dictator arrive on the island with a group of people, enslave the native populace, and force them to build up their civilization at the end of a sword? Clearly niggers are unable to govern themselves, but seemed to do well under whitey's rule.

>Be me
>Live in Canada all your life and see plenty of minorities do well
>bunch of nogs move here from Somalia as 'refugees' that just so happens o be permanently residing here.
>Most nog out and turn an otherwise productive and happy working class white neighbourhood into a ghetto in under a year
>Befriend one somali who wants to break out of his shitty neighbourhood
>He starts wearing sweater vests and acting like a suburban dad from the 1960s
>The only people rooting for him are white guys like me
>His whole community rejects him for trying to better himself
>Despite that he does well and get a full time job in a factory, buys a house, car and pays all his taxes
>Be me and hand him a beer
>Somali missions trip comes onto news
>He says "not these dindus again"
>Mfw I realise he's a Sup Forumsack

why is this board so racist

The problem is white capacity for guilt and empathy essentially. It's not the niggers fault, it's ours. I truly believe this. It is our duty to control what happens on this planet and we have let Haiti down by abandoning it to these creatures.

Posting completely random excerpt from 19th Century book by James Spence called The American Union where he drops heavy race redpills:

>We imagine the slave to possess and groan under the feelings that would be ours, if reduced to his condition. In reality, as a rule, he knows nothing of these feelings. It is just as natural to him to be a slave as it would be monstrous to us. The great majority, if their freedom were offered to them, would look upon it as a proposal to go out and starve. He was born to it, brought up to it ; he has no traditions of the past to sadden it—it is the ordinary routine, the every-day condition of things around him. He tasks his fellow-slaves, when appointed over them, with a peculiar severity. He despises the white man who has no slaves. He would have plenty, and of his own race too, if he could. He has no more idea of questioning the justice or propriety of the matter than of inquiring why night follows day. We create imaginary feelings, of which he knows nothing, and sympathise with sorrows that are not really in his breast, but in our own.

Stay on your side of the border paco.

Liberia
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw

Savage

Spot on mate. Lots of food for thought.

>open haiti google images
>ugly buildings
>destroyed dirty environment
>hordes of niggers
>trash everywhere

>open dominican republic
>beautiful clean environment and nature
>beautiful women
>perfect looking cities, clean streets

Good luck getting the Haitians to do anything when you take power. Also setting up a dictatorship that close to the US isn't a good idea if your idea actually works and takes off.