Which is better, the first 3 seasons of Spongebob or the first 9 seasons of the simpsons?

Which is better, the first 3 seasons of Spongebob or the first 9 seasons of the simpsons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOtQHpO5_p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First 9 of The Simpsons is better than the first 3 of Spongebob but the first 3 of Spongebob is better than any 3 consecutive seasons of the first 9 seasons of the Simpsons.

>look, its sandy

is it sad I recognize that screenshot so quickly

If I have to listen to that yellow faggots woody woodpecker laugh 1 more time I'm going to fucking kill myself

>tfw sharing a board with people that appreciate spongekino and simpsonkino
I can't really choose

We'll never know since the majority of Sup Forums watched those respective seasons when they were young. We won't be able to distinguish quality from nostalgia.

We also appreciate youkino, user

Simpsons

yeah, duh, so it's just a numbers game

I'm 24 and haven't watched a single episode of Spongebob AMA

Simpsons, spongebob is great but doesn't have nowhere near as many and as good jokes, plus the pure quantity of good simpsons seasons.

t. not being able to look objectively or without bias

How does it feel living life being controlled by your emotions, bitch?

Then what did you saw when growing up

What do you suggest I do to treat my athletes foot?

In what world is sharing a forum with people who like two of the most popular American cartoons ever a unique experience?

LITERALLY explain this to me

first 9 Simpsons, and it's not even close. and I say that as a Spongebob fan.

>what did you saw

My parents fighting

and Cartoon Network

cut your achilles heel to distract from the pain

I'm 37 and have never seen a Star Wars movie.

That's not a question

Having rewatched both the simpsons and spongebob recently as an adult. I can garuntee the kinositivity of both programs.

Ask me literally anything and I will do my best to answer.

it's a question wrapped in a statement.

Should I take a nap, then do homework or the other way around once I get off work? I work 2am-1030.

First 3 of Spongebob.

I say this because The Simpsons golden age was roughly 3 seasons [4-6, or maybe 3-5] but by 8 it was already showing decline.

If we were comparing the best 3 seasons of Spongebob to the best 3 of The Simpsons, I'd probably pick The Simpsons, but Spongebob would be very close.

Nap first, friend

You've earned it

STILL NO ANSWER

Fuck off retard.

Childhood is idolizing Seasons 2-3
Adulthood is realizing Season 1 is wildly superior

Does Sup Forums think the first few seasons of ed,edd, n eddy is as kino as the first few season of spongebob?

>my parents fighting
shared childhood

The first 9 seasons of the Simpsons are better than everything

I think if you were to rank all 12 seasons you mentioned, all 3 seasons of spongebob would be right in the middle

the old Crayola oblongata

the better question is which show retained its original genius in the later seasons as well?

how the fuck can you people stand this shit. it gained fame when i was in college and i couldn't stand the people that genuinely watched it then. what the fuck is your malfunction spongebob fans?

Explain now?

>gained fame when i was in college

fucking christ grandpa, take your meds

Favorite Spongebob episode?
Mine is "I had an Accident"

The real question is can South Park be accepted as a part of the "was once GOAT"-cartoon trinity?

I think so

>Which is better
the one with the yellow retard

>being this young
you must be 18 to post on this thread summerfag

first 3 seasons of spongebob are literally untouchable

>Spongebob was 18 years ago
I'm sorry you lost your perception of time, dude.

BIG

Is mayonnaise an instrument?

Dying for Pie or Just One Bite

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK!?

GET ANCHOR ARMS!

MEATY

Food, Water, ATMOSPHERE

Haven't watched the simpsons since I've grown but Spongebob very recently and I have to say, I was surprised how good Spongeboob was. Absolute comedy kino. Every episode of the 3 season is a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=HOtQHpO5_p0

I laugh everytime

There are some undercover redditors who would say they preferred Ricky & Mort/Family guy or some shit innit?

I'm just glad it's probably only a minority

Chocolate with nuts, Band geeks and Wet painters is the holy trinity of Spongekino

Why did you title that pic sex?

Spongebob is "comedy with secret social commentary" kino. I never liked how Simpsons were always in "your face" with their satire.

If 9 seasons simpsons then no.
If season 2-8 season Simpsons then still no. Spongekino wins because its quality doesn't swing as much due to less episodes.

Dexter's lab