An answer to catholics, do you like and approve Pope Francis?

An answer to catholics, do you like and approve Pope Francis?

too much of a per*Nist for me tbqh

Yeah he's ok. One of the few sane world leaders these days.

Pope Frank
fix'd for you

He seems to be concerned with islamic refugees 99% of the time. The remaining 1% of time he uses to tell HIV-infected Africans with 15 children that they will burn in hell if they use condoms.

Very disappointed tbf

yes and yes. He is literally fighting protestant growth here in Brazil

No, he supports mass immigration from africa, every once in a while he says something about accepting refugees, even if they are muslims, today he met the leadera of catholic teachers and told them that there are too prejudices against foreign students and that accepting them is the priority.
When the government was deciding about giving gays the right to marry he said he has no right to influence italian politics but when our lefties wanted to give foreigners citizenship simply by being born here he supported the law as much as possible. I HATE HIM.

ASM,ASKJJKASJKASJKASJKASJKASJKJKASJKASJKAS

>my capitalist ass is on FIREEEEE

Catholic Bernie Sanders

yes

No, he is the dark pop st malaquias predicted
im a sedevacantista myself so i hate all these """"""""""""""""popes""""""""""""'

First off he's not a communist(he is against liberation theology)

Protestants from Sup Forums keep using him as muscle to blaspheme the church and promote their sectarian religions, which is annoying to deal with at times because they base religions on how "based" their leaders are. So they look at pastor Anderson or brother Nathaniel and convert to their positions.

But I don't really like some of the things he has done for ecumenical reason with other religions. And he's called faithful Catholics who like the traditional liturgy and believe in the dogmatic teachings of the church "rigid fanatics

Yes. He actually follows the teaching of Christ instead of larping as muhammad wearing a cross like most Sup Forumsedditors would like Pope to be

Though he still has fuck-shit on the best pope admitedly

#notmypope

This desu

obviously

No. Bring the last one back.

I just think it's ridiculous it's the year 2018 already and religions and religious leaders are still having that much influence in the world.

They don't have any influence at all in terms of politics of economics anymore...

When he go to no-go areas like Burma nobody gave a fuck... The burmese army keep killing rohingyas.

And the same happens when he gives his "opinion" to Europe, Macri, Trump, etc
... Nobody gives a fuck.

Do you remember when the pope avoid the war between Argentina and Chile in 1978? Things like that would never happen again, the Vatican is now just a spiritual guide, not a political house anymore.

Are all Pope's as political as he is?
I understand that technically the Pope is the head of state of the Holy See (vatican), but it feels like he puts politics before religion in some circumstances. Is this normal?

I'm a protestant btw, so my knowledge on the Catholic church is very limited

Wtf I love Catholics now!?!

He's the most Christ-like, so if a catlicker doesn't like him, it's a good sign they're a shit catlicker.