The GOP is a mess

The GOP is a mess.

Trump and the Republicans should be going after Hillary. they're going after each other. All because of one immigrant's speech at the DNC.

Mr. Deal Maker here who "gets along with everybody" has only managed to secure two prominent endorsements from his own party, Ryan and McCain, and now he's throwing them under the bus. This guy who says he make friends with Russia to defeat ISIS can't even make friends with his own party to defeat Hillary.

Meanwhile, Hillary received two GOP endorsements today, from Richard Hanna and Meg Whitman.

Who's playing 4D chess here again?

This clown is not a leader. By the time the election is over, I bet even some of you shills will even realize it.

The GOP needs to be purged of cucks. The fact that GOP members are voting for hillary should make this clear.

Do it, vote him in

Why would Trump endorse a faggot?

Fuck Paul Ryan. Nehlen is the real conservative in that race. The media wants you to think Trump isnt endorsing Ryan against a Democrat.

This 100% Ryan may as well be a democrat with what he's been doing and McCain says shit about trump supporters like "he's stirred up the crazies" why would trump endorse those two massive cucks I would rather him tell them to eat shit and die to be honest

The headline clearly says "GOP primary".

Paul Ryan was ready to pass amnesty. He's a complete faggot and doesn't deserve support

Yes that one site, but that's not how it's being reported elsewhere. Why would Trump endorse a lowly House member and failed VP candidate who won't even endorse his party's Presidential nominee

>not being Friends with McCain
Trump is truly based. If there was politician worse than Hillary, than it`d be McCain - at least Hillary didnt actually travel aroudn to suck terrorist cocks.

Drumpf is a fucking joke and it's fucking depressing that America nationalism will be associated with an orange dumbfuck failed businessman for at least a generation.

>$8 billion net worth
>failed
Better luck correcting the record next time

>>$8 billion net worth
Release your tax returns, Donald.

Release your emails, Hillary

>By the time the election is over, I bet even some of you shills will even realize it.
Sup Forums is going to turn on him so fucking fast when he inevitably loses, I can't wait. People will be shitting on him for what a terrible candidate he is the day after the election.

sounds like concern trolling to me

but either way I am glad the Bush GOP is btfo. I hope Ryan and McCain get kicked out one of these years

even if Trump loses, the people who win in the future will be Trump supporters

This. First all the cucks at the media come out of the woodwork, now the GOP.

Root out all the globalist lapdogs. Corruption must be weeded out.

FPBP

Also Sessions is a more prominent endorsement than McCain, arguably Ryan too

He's betting it on all red. Poor white uneducated peasant rednecks

No one likes Meg Whitman, she isn't prominent in anything other than getting her ass handed to her when she ran for governor a few years back.

Happening incoming.

>w-what about hillary

nice deflection, we all know shes a crook, lets see how honest trump is about his net worth.

Is this is how the party of my dead intern dies.

>coming out hard against Trump
What does this even mean?

They'll call him a nazi again.

Why would a democrat from New York go after Hillary?

They say he is crazy and will start a nuclear war

raging boner.

Paul Ryan started this shit
He's a cuck
You can't call yourself republican and not support trump unless you're some retard who thinks voting third party accomplishes something

hes already won you shill

Good. Fuck neocons