8 years

8 years

in the shed

She is practically a republican. She just panders to the wrong retards.

Not if you do the right thing and vote Trump and every Republican down ticket

the original

Shut the fuck up, IRELAND. To you, Republican means blowing up cars and buildings like sand niggers.

In America, Republican means following the Constitution and keeping the government's hands out of our lives and off our guns. Hilldawg wants to ban guns. She's the opposite of a Republican, retard.

What's with all these foreigners making threads about our election? I don't give a shit about your country's leaders and I guarantee you, unless you're in the Middle East, our president won't affect your individual lives in the slightest.

Worry about your own countries, you cunts.

>she wins
>civil war in first 2 years
>coup
>trump is in power

But none of this is happening because Hillary will lose

More like 20 to life :^)

fuck off sweden you cuck

Trump already won

she is a cunt and will die of a stroke

kek wills it

try 1.5

Republican USED to mean that. Sure there are still some good ones around. And even a bad Republic is worse than a good Democrat, but man some of the Republicans have let me down big time over the last 15 or so years. Lot of cucks, rolling over for Obama. Boehner the biggest bitch of them all. Wieners like McCain. I hope things change this time around.

fucked up if true

Donald Trump is the head of the Republican party now. He's not even a Republican, that's how bad it's gotten.

But, George W and George H weren't good Republicans either.

We won't have true conservative representatives until it's not lucrative to go into politics.

You better not let this happen, Burgers.

It won't happen, check my digits for Trump

Your frog God won't work against the power of the Hill!

I just don't know what to say... That's it g...guys........ That's the l....last straw, I don't want anything to do with this anymore......
I was hired by C...Correct The R..R.....Record last month... To crack down on D......Drumpf supporter and make them come to their senses.....
They gave me some pre-written m.....messages to post, a p...pepe folder and sent me here on Sup Forums to #CorrectTheRecord...
Woah...... How little did I know........ You g.....guys opened my eyes, I truly see the world under a n..new perspective now.........
I'm scared to admit it but I... I just can't do this anymore...... I am now re..ready to M...MAGA.....

T.....Tr..Trump......... 2016...........

8 Years in the Stroke ward.