I have Norwegian, Italian, Serbian, Polish, German, Irish, French, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Welsh, Norwegian, Austrian...

>I have Norwegian, Italian, Serbian, Polish, German, Irish, French, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Welsh, Norwegian, Austrian, Swiss, Danish and Norwegian blood :)
Do Americans really do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rcj4b2mhPw
youtube.com/watch?v=N3rYXr5GFTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Not me, I am 100% Iberian spaniard

>American "whites"

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rcj4b2mhPw

youtube.com/watch?v=N3rYXr5GFTU

Yes but people with that many huritiges get ridiculed anyway
most normies are anglo or german americans who say they're Irish, Italian, etc. and larp as that one ancestor in an effort to be unique
that being said most Americans of any race who's family has been here before 1960 will have 1-3 "ethnicities" and maybe one black or partial native american ancestor

No because I'm not retarded enough to care about that

Only if they're upper class and their ancestors came here recently. The majority of Americans have no fucking clue where they're from, I only recently found out my father's mother's parents were from Germany, and that's literally all I know beyond the last three generations.

You don't have Euro blood when your ancestors have literally lived on different continent for few fucking centuries i really wish Americans would understand this
They're not 1/45th German, 1/12th Norwegian etc
they're Americans, they're 100% pure blooded americans.

I don't understand caring about just having ancestors from different countries, but I do understand an interest in the actual lives of your more recent ancestors, how you got here and all.

Have you guys tried being just, you know....'murican?

There is only one race, the human race.

They'd just end up being called mutts if they do, it's a sad life

The idea of being a 'full blooded American' is reserved for natives. Also most american families haven't been here for even two centuries.

Yeah, and it worked pretty well for most of the country's history. But over the past several decades our leaders have systematically destroyed our countries identity, civic institutions, and culture, and now we're rootless consumers who have no purpose but to OD on opioids, watch Star Wars, and dream of making money

That doesn't mean anything, America is basically just real estate for corporations

That carries no ethnic identity and its cultural identity is today mostly associated with being fat and stupid and ignorant, so is it really a wonder that a lot of people want to distance themselves from it or be more specific

yeah they actually do lmao. i find it so cringey when they say like oh yeah sorry im so short tempered, im 1/8th irish or some shit. shut the fuck up

idk dude my parents are finnish
I'm not European but they certainly are

Do Euros get pissed off or something when you identify yourselves with their countries, or is it just on Sup Forums?

Families that have been here since the 17th or 18th century are the minority, most are second or third generation descendants of immigrants at most

And if someone with European grandparents is "100% pure blooded American", what are the Natives

I mean, in my limited experience talking to euros in real life, sometimes it might be like "Oh you're from Germany huh? That's cool, my great grandparents were from there, it seems like a neat place" and then they basically go "Yeah cool"

I don't think Sup Forums or Sup Forums are good indicators of how that shit actually works

Er, meant third or fourth, not second or third, obviously we have plenty of second gen immigrants too though but I'm not so deluded as to say those are any kind of majority

New Worlders are hilarious desu

The mutt meme is just that, a meme. It was born as a form or shitposting just to drive away Sup Forumsfag diaspora shitting up Sup Forums and it worked for the most part.

In reality the vast majoritiy of Americans are genetically the same as Europe.

France trying to bring us down with them because ur populatin now consist of muslims, afrikkans, and gooks.

>t. Allah Phong we wuz kingz

Americans and Mexicans ate the only ones autistic enough to care about muh ancestry

I identify as 'American', but Europoors still find reasons to talk shit. It doesn't matter.

My mom gave me 23andme genetic testing for Christmas so I'll know all my ancestry soon! I can't wait to gain all these insights into why I am the way I am. Maybe I get my love of cheese because I'm part french or something. Maybe the love of chocolate comes from Belgian ancestry. I'll keep you guys posted!

Gonna visit Poland next year to see the land of my ancestors. Everyone always jokes around and calls me the big Lebowski just because I'm a -ski lol. Can't wait to see the land my ancestors fled from.

I wouldn't do that if i were you, we don't like mixed people here

>culture

My father worked in America for two months. I have American heritage. That explains why i like Big Mac and wear my shoes inside.

I met a polish american guy when I was in uni. Pretty cool guy all around. Lot of pimples though

We don't WE WUZ, we actually are.

That girl on the right isn't even 50% native

>I have Senegalese, Moroccan, Algerian and Gypsy and French blood :)

Not 50 but 100.