Based Laci Green argues against Male Circumcision

youtube.com/watch?v=JbTdkWV89Ak

Laci Green completely BTFO's advocates of Male Circumcision.

It's 2016. How can anyone support the barbaric practice of Male Circumcision? Why is this still legal in the United States, and how does this not violate the concept of bodily autonomy when done on infants?

Why hasn't Trump or any politician at all brought up this issue? Shouldn't this be a major point of contention in American politics

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gogreen18/status/318445893458206720
youtube.com/watch?v=Izm48wfp8rQ
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/retraction.html
youtube.com/watch?v=14jK6XS-uxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

She still deserves to hang though

I really feel like circumcision was done originally and is done today as a means of genital mutilation so people who are circumcised wouldn't have sex as frequently.

The lie about how you can get an infection from having foreskin is a lie. The only way that could possibly happen is if you have never showered in your entire life ever, or are a degenerate who doesn't use a condom ever.

I bet she'll defend Muslims doing it

She's hot, would bang with my gentile penis.

got circumcised last year

dick is much harder
stays harder for longer
fap less
don't regret

No, it was probably the opposite, so they would have a harder time masturbating and have sex (i.e. procreate) more and faster than they would if they could just get off whenever they wanted.

As much as I hate laci green she is right about circumcision.

You know Sup Forums you can dislike someone but still agree with them on certain issues.

It reduces STD transmission, completely prevents phimosis, and cures phimosis.

Don't have a problem with it, just think routine infant circumcision kind of sucks. Don't see why taking away a mans choice to have a foreskin or not is somehow the lesser evil compared to say, forcing them to pay more money and experience more pain doing it as an adult.

>The lie about how you can get an infection from having foreskin is a lie. The only way that could possibly happen is if you have never showered in your entire life ever

In the time of Abraham many people did go exceedingly long periods of time without bathing

Many Romans bathed daily but outside of that time personal hygeine hasn't really existed for more than 100 years
Fuck even in the 1950s it was common for people to only bathe once a week or so

a fucking leaf

>circumcision is wrong and unnatural
>but child sex changes are perfectly okay
liberals are mentally ill. No genital mutilation should be allowed until you're at least 18.

Can I stop seeing this disgusting, fat cunt over Sup Forums please? Thank you.

Might as well post her nudes. Wasn't/isn't she a drug addict? She's an entertainer, nothing more. Why people listen to this gigantic cunt with a mouth is beyond me.

>Why is this still legal in the United States
There are a couple positive sides to circumcision, but it shouldn't be done to children who can't consent. That should be totally illegal.

I can tell immediately from the title that she's against it because of her own sexual wants and needs. I'm not watching the crackwhores videos and I'm not accepting support from a woman whose position is based solely on her own selfishness rather than the fact that it's wrong.

Laci Green I hope you slit your wrists on live stream you AIDS carrying fucking cow.

>I'm too fat to reach down and clean my cock

>lacey green opposes male circumcision

>milo supports it

what is this world coming to

I'd say the more moderate position on sex changes among liberals is allow people to express themselves as another gender as a kid (gender identity forms WELL beyond sexual identity), allow them to take hormone blockers/hormones as a teen because if you don't at this point you won't pass, and allow surgery as adults.

Supporting this + no routine infant circumcision is logically consistant. I'd support circumcision for a teenager if it was medically nessecary as this tends to be when phimosis becomes an issue.

>she lives in LA
>i attend university not far from LA

i wonder what her "type" of guy is and if i can get her to put her tongue inside my foreskin 2bh fampai

Stop male child abuse, stop circumcision.

i want to cum in her so hard and lick her sweaty hairy pits

whatever makes you sleep at night, buddy

MY BODY MY CHOICE YOU FUCKING WHORE
I WON'T BE OBJECTIFIED

>americuts

>phimosis.

phimosis is about as common as being a conjoined twin or some shit

>Based Laci Green
Fuck off.

I've got phimosis, in the process of stretching that shit out though

a lot of guys on Sup Forums will CLAIM to have it because they are still in puberty and just havent kept good hygiene stretching it back to clean it regularly, so it is difficult for them to 'get things going again' and stretch it all the way back

I was one of these kids

What the fuck

I thought feminists were supposed to be our allies in destroying the West white males.

I will forward this knowledge, let it be known from now on that feminists are enemies of Islam, and reglardless of their stance, must be seen as a higher priority enemy.

>American woman
>loves foreskin

lel, she's probably never even seen one.

She still needs to be gased

It was part of God's covenant with Abraham

if you made it through more than 30 seconds of this video and didn't start hitting something with a baseball bat, you should get out of pol

it's like three percent of uncircumcised males or some shit

t. roach

Being anti kike dick is one of the only redeeming qualities of some feminists, including Sarah Silverkike.

You are as awful as my kike parents.

No body modifications on a minor under any circumstances whatsoever. This includes jewing their dick.

seeing as she's a jew, i'm sure she'll be hearing from her rabbi soon.

Adam Sandler's next movie looks pretty terrible.

keek

She's still only sucking circumcised cock, though. I guarantee it.

if you don't have foreskin, you have been officially jewed

She was a Utah mormon, user.

KIKES BTFOOOOOOOOO

I don't know about you guys, but I would definitely have sex with her.

it's funny because it's usually american flags that rush to the kosher defence force when it comes to circumcision with their pre-practiced "ant-eater dick" or whatever catchphrases

and then eventually when their own women will collectively decide to spite US cucks and stop dating cutskins (because fuck white men or some shit, wait hold on I have a new idea how to troll twitter) you'll suddenly change your mind because lol no more vagina for your insecure ass

is that the Faggerstrom episode?

What the hell us wrong with this girl?

Don't believe jewkipidia:
twitter.com/gogreen18/status/318445893458206720

preparing for your conversion are you, ger?

Wow, rly?

youtube.com/watch?v=Izm48wfp8rQ

she says she grew up in the Mormon church

I want to hate fuck her face like those facial abuse videos. Imagine cumming directly in her throat and she has no choice but to drink it all.

She has that kind of face.

Chelsea Clinton when I was 12 I used to tell my ultra conservative father I was in love with Chelsea. I remeber it used to piss him off so bad

I'll be honest, from Evalion's video "How to identify a jew" it said Laci Green was one and I blindly trusted it.

wtf i love laci green now

>based
>laci

I'm only here for the pictures of this slut, you're letting me down cunts

religion doesn't matter
jews are an ethnicity, and they can claim discrimination based on religion or ethnicity, whichever suits them most
but they undoubtedly subvert the nation that hosts these parasites, spreading feminist/atheist ideas, exactly like laci green does

>t. Gypsy Jew-hater

forgot my picture

I beat phimosis in a year or so. Stay mad cut cucks.

What is normal smegma like? Searching google you see mostly diseased infections. Anyone have a pic of a typical "few days without a shower" uncut cock?

I think uncut cocks look way better than cut ones, but I sadly had to be circumcised at 7 because I had phimosis.

Damn dude, sorry to hear.
I keep my cock pretty clean usually but sometimes you get the cheese.
Its just white/yellowish oily crap, kinda like a wax. Usually only a small amount.

Honestly the best thing about a foreskin is slipping your finger inside when you've got heaps of precum and running it around the head.
Feels fucking awesome.

That's it, i'm a #feminist now

Is this a sign that feminism is dying? Having to appeal to the MRA to get further traction?

Debunked thousands of times. Not her. Doesn't even look like her.

So, she has a little bit of humanity in her after all. Fascinating.

Isn't going to save her when the right wing death squads start storming the streets.

>it's a cutfag shills with the guilty by association fallacy episode

How insecure are you faggots?

Laci has always been anti circumcision. Even back in her gogreen18 days. Back before her brain was melted by attending Berkeley.

wtf i love feminists noww

Tits or gtfo

From what I've seen on her old livestreams, it seems to be sorta skinny, slightly hairy guys

She's still a fucking whore slut teaching little girls to go on a cock carousel with chads and continue to evolve this degenerate society.

>It reduces STD transmission
It's not an absolute protection so you're gonna have to use condoms anyway. Stick your dick into a disease-ridden hole and it'll come out infected regardless.
>prevents phimosis
Cutting off your pinky prevents broken pinkies, didn't you know?
>cures phimosis
Agreed, but there's no argument to do it to children when there is no medical neccesity.

>Why is not cutting off the foreskin a lesser evil compared to forcing an unneccesary procedure on them?
Because they might not want to get it done in the first place. Y'ever hear of the right to bodily integrity?

oh look another youtube attention whore

right click block videos from this channel.

Circumcisions is giving up part of yourself to join the group. Its a type of ritual that many tribes have.

>be jewish teen
>finally Immigrating to Israel
>plane lands
>huge line at the doorway
>random penis inspection
>men dropping their pants
>get nervous cause not circumcised
>finally come out
>drop pants
>everyone open their mouths
>start emitting a loud noise and pointing
>emergency rabbi runs over
>goy! goy!
>says its not kosher
>Benyamin Netanyahu approaches with a holocaust picture
>6 million, never again!
> Soldiers grab me by the hands and legs
>rabbi blows the shofar and starts cutting
>everyone starts singing the Israeli anthem
>rabbi has to give Metzitzah b'peh or god will be angry
>finishes
>says it will be charged on my credit card
>mazel tov!

Let me get this straight for you retards..

circumcision is not good in any way except in medical use, if you have really bad phimosis, etc..
It doesnt prevent any diseases at all.
It will make you last longer tho, because circumcision removes fucking skin.
And alot of you cutfags didnt know this yet. Since most of you are retarded americlaps. Boosting your testosterone will make you last longer much, much longer in bed. No need for mutilating your dick.
And most of the girls don't like mutilated dicks. They like to play with it, and its really smooth to put it in the vagina
Foreskin also gives your dick a good color that is pleasant to look at if youre a woman or a faggot.

nobody cares kike

>having a dog dick is better

ok sven whatever you say, it doesnt matter though since you will all be cutfags soon as well, once the shitskins take over.

Haha, nice one!

You will all be mutilated when the jews take over.. Oh i forgot. You are already a fucking jew. Bet youre proud of it like a muslim

Don't know why you keep coming here to Sup Forums. Do you think youre based or something?
I mean, the americlaps will support you and the aussies. Theyre pretty much the only one.
And ofcourse, the extreme edgy children

somehow humans have evolved over a few 100 million years with no need for a fiddlin'

I dont see the point of even arguing it who the fuck cares except pic related?

doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/retraction.html

>It reduces STD transmission,

It's funny because I once saw an indian university put out a paper that claimed studies show that shaving leads to cancer and it should be avoided.

This was a sikh university. In sikh culture, its taboo to shave.

You can easily make correlation studies that prove your own cultural practices are scientifically superior.

So take the whole "circumcision prevents STD's" or "circumcision is healthier" or "circumcision cures cancer" studies from america with a grain of salt.

Wew, I was just thinking about Fagerström yesterday.

Why would i need anyone's support? Im not some pathetic sweish manbitch who needs to feel accepted as shitskin muslims are banging on his doors.
You will all be converedt and your children will be cutfags. Better start liking it.
Im not actually in favor of circumcision but i find it funny how the muslims will impose it on you because of your weakness.
You literally cant protect your grandkids from having their penises get cut.

1.5 billion muslims..

What this guy said. Pls Sup Forums

Haha, JIDF is angry today

>Its always the muslims, always them, not the jews, not the jews

Yeah, pretty much this.
Shes disgusting and needs to stop making videos to profit the kike

Jews are not the ones imposing sharia on sweden son. I know you love them, i know it. You love them so much you will become just like them.
You will be the first muslims snow niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=14jK6XS-uxU

here, learn what to expect.

I haven't watched a Laci Green video in at least five years.

Good on her for making this video. It's pretty sick when you hear shilling for circumcision, especially from Christians and atheists/agnostics who don't even have a reason to defend such a barbaric practice.

"Foreskins are really fun and beautiful and nice." --Laci Green

enjoying the $0.5 shekels per hours?
Filthy kike

This.
Could not stretch back the whole foreskin with an erection until I was 20 (realized it is kind of painful to penetrate without having it back).
But it is fairly easy to change this, just force a little bit everytime you get hard and it will be fixed in a matter of months.
Never had problem to clean it though.