Was he a hero or a bad guy?

Was he a hero or a bad guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_jgZQRNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's the point

There is no good nor is there bad.
Just your actions and how others view them.

if he couldnt even an hero how could he be the hero

The whole movie steers him descending him into madness because he can't handle the fact he fought for the freedom of scum.

post-modernism pls go.
he definitly thinks pedophilia is bad.

bad guy that acts completely on a whim
he just happened to be a case of broken clock

So he bled out, right? The end was a dream? Because theres no way he walks away a free man and is lauded as a hero, or even has a chance of getting near that chick he stalked

killing pedophilic niggers and jews is literally the most "good" thing you can do in this simulation

What bad things did he do?

>he walks away a free man and is lauded as a hero
He did save a child prostitute from Harvey Keitel

He went into coma. Woke up and went back working as a cabbie. He gets praise from the papers and Iris parents. Iris being the 12 year old prostitute in the film.

>conspired to murder someone that was politically campaigning
>stalked a bitch
>purchased firearms illegally
>vigilantism with a lethal weapon
>was a New Yorker

>stalked

He did stalk her a bit. But isn't checking a girl out also considered stalking. He's just a socially awkard and probably thinking of moves to use. You should if you post here.

>illegal weapons
>vigilantism
Don't tread on me.png

>killing politicians
yeah what's the deal with that. Why did he wanted to kill him. Was it because his blonde girlfriend turned him down?

>new york
he has a midwestern accent

He was a real human bean.
And a real hero.

He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's THE GUY

Hero, he was Sup Forums desu

>yeah what's the deal with that. Why did he wanted to kill him. Was it because his blonde girlfriend turned him down?
It was because he knows he would have done nothing about the state of society

He was a not good or bad, he was an... anti-hero. I just coined that phrase. Feel free to use it.

It's more a matter of Travis motives than if he was good or bad. Did he really do it to save Iris? Or was he just using her as an excuse to be the hero he always wanted to be?

He was a bad guy who accidentally did something that some people might consider good. He's no hero though, on another day he might have shot a prostitute for being degenerate, or that politician for whatever reason.
Bickle was bad to the bone.

he was a hero 100%.
taxi driver is not as 'deep' as millennials believe, its supposed a simple vigilante movie if anything.
movies back then didn't make you empathize with the villains and tended to just treat them as they were, degenerate scumbags.
a good example: youtube.com/watch?v=1L2_jgZQRNY

>taxi driver is not as 'deep' as millennials believe

really? I mean i guess it isnt THAT deep, but it does explore a lot of deep subjects like loneliness, social alienation and existentialism.

However, every normie/ """"""millennial"""""" i show this movie to say nothing about this subjects and instead either talk about how its boring or how they liked the shootout at the end

he was a regular dude with an irregular mind

It did show hwo somebody descends into madness. Actually how come nobody here ever did a mass shooting just shows that the movie isn't realistic.