Moloch/Bohemia/Occult Hillary General #5

Let's talk everything occult with our leaders.

I used to think the Bohemia Club was completely made up bullshit until a friend showed me one of their books. She worked at a used bookstore and one from the 1970s came into a buy. Had the owl on it, "weaving spiders come not here" play transcript, lots of photos and lists of attendee names assigned to their specific camps.

Still not sure how deep down the rabbit hole I choose to go. It's real, but is it just a dumb frat for billionaires/political elites, or some kind of real Luciferian worship?

No clue, but the topic is pretty fascinating wherever you stand on conspiracies and politics.

Also, Praise Kek and remember this date: 8/14/16, Tisha B'av
(Also, Fedora's are unstylish and Richard Dawkins is a faggot)
Past Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/04/beware-tisha-b-av-synchronicities-is.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum
youtu.be/sUNxbB53jGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This will be my last thread, hopefully someone else takes on the duty of continuing the discussion.

First for hell portal on saturn

Can someone confirm if 08/14/16 is doomsday?

I wanna do some fun shit my last if that's the case

bump

Heres some jewish conspiracy stuff
endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/04/beware-tisha-b-av-synchronicities-is.html

Fugg

Its over for us isnt it.

Reminder, Sleepy Ben named the Luciferians, tainted the Obamas and put a shot across the bow of the Bohemian Grove.

He has now little time to live. Pray for Ben.

Vote Lambright.com ask me anything. Yes its true.

Georgia Guidestones are pretty based. I see nothing wrong with any of it.

it's not doomsday. Something bad will happen though. It will be the beginning of the end most than likely.

It's certainly real but I just can't figure out what to make of it. It seems that just about every major player in politics is invited. Undoubtedly some dealmaking goes on but I think it's presumptuous to think that they literally are all on the same team planning out the fate of America. Politicians have way too many opposing interests and factions for them to literally "choose every president" at Bohemian Grove like many people imply.

As far as the occult stuff goes, I dunno. It's weird, yeah. But BG has had some sincerely devout Christians in attendance. All these guys come from Ivy League schools which are full of frats that are big on weirdass occult shit just for the hell of it. Hillary's emails definitely raised an eyebrow with the Moloch stuff and whatnot, but it's more likely a joke we don't have context for. We'll have to sit tight and see what future leaks bring us

>elite killing most of the population and establishing a universal language and one world government

Nothing wrong?

"Like it or not, the path of the Jew is destruction"
-Mark Zuckerberg

So, what are we saying? There's a cube in saturn? Allah is saturn?

Nataraja (Tamil: "நடராசர்" or Kooththan கூத்தன், The King of Dance), is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance (called Tandavam) to destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal, by the god Brahma who starts the process of creation.

Statue in CERN

Hey its me from the last thread you know what's crazy about that book?

That's in the boston public library in the rare book section
I had to sign a clearance dude
My ass is on the line

all hail kekscordia

this gives me the creeps. why would he crucify owls?

>killing most of the population
Please god please god please god please god please god
>establishing a universal language
please god please god please god please god please god
>one world government
please god please god please god please god please god

How could any of these things possibly be worse than what we have now? 7 billion is absurd. 500 million is sustainable and everyone would have A SHIT FUCKING TON OF SHIT. There is already a universal language, known as English. No they do not mean abolish all other languages. Everyone will know at least 2 probably. And face it, a NWO is required if we are ever to be a type II civilization.

Of course it's real you idiots. All these false gods pertain to Satan himself or Lucifer. Now Lucifer is the father of the white race. You're of the devil whom y'all worship that's why y'all rule the world.

Fuck off you retarded nigger. You must have an IQ of 100 to post here.

Praise KEK

2/3

So you just slipped in?

3/3

You won't be one of that 5000 mill unless you are amazingly valuable, you know that right?

Just barely. Nice dubs, ausbro.

Do you really think you'll be apart of this 500 million? You're tainted by individuality, they need fresh souls.

It's not 500mil. It's -under- 500mil.

We're talking 95-99% extermination here.

It is real, inasmuch as there is a place called Bohemian Grove where all these people meet. But it's basically just another faggy club for rich old men to hang out together.

You wouldnt be one of the 500 million and even If you were you would just be a slave to those who run the government

i dont like hillary, her circuits dead theres something wrong . . .

so how would they choose who is a part of the 500 million
surely they're not gonna review each person's record indivdually 7 billion times
it'll be targeted to specific areas
but based on what?

----> How about 100%?

seems like theyre replicating saturns north pole.

Is this legit? Searched Google and nothing came up this is genuine picture

Ok cuckold ill bite

What's happening on the 14th?

Democracy is degenerate. The elite understand that.

It's easy enough to code a program that will go through everyone's personal info online and sort it with keywords, placing all desirable into tiered lists and leaving undesirables out.

The rich, and children the rich and easily manipulate.

Do you really think they'd just look at a map and say, "Eh, fuck it, they can stay."

Uh huh, all rich people immediately turn to lucifer when they become successful.

Come on user. I hate the 1% too, but this is dumb.

kys globalist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum

We talking about a vacuum metastability event, then?

if you make $60,000/year you are in the .19% top incomes in the entire world
this is really unclear

If they wanted slave labour they wouldn't be killing off most of the species.
Yes, I believe I will be a part of this 500 million. I have to believe this because it is what is right for the planet and civilization, even if I die tomorrow in a nuclear blast or by sudden zika-induced microcephaletic brain implosion.

Got any juicy info?

Do you get informed on all of this?

>According to the new study, a potentially catastrophic vacuum decay could be triggered any time by primordial black holes, should they exist. It was also discussed that tiny black holes potentially produced at the LHC could trigger such a vacuum decay event, but the results in the existing study were not conclusive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Asking a schizoid anything is a fool's errand, son.
Hey Wayne, what's it like being the only onymous faggot on this board?

The only thing i ever got from learning about saturn was duality and balance. pic related.

Yes I'm legitimate.

14th? I think it's a meteor strike a major metropolitan city. I'm speculating only. No inside info.

youtu.be/sUNxbB53jGA

Dude, I'm so much more intelligent than you.

You're clearly insecure.

Be a man and grow up.

the lack of doubles in the thread is concerning

>meteor strikes can be controlled

A lot of scarcity you are talking about is forced though, we have enough resources to help everyone, it's obvious a ruling class sucking up all the money that we base our economical systems on is the problem

Take certain African countries for example they are dependent on the dollar so Americans will do their best to buy from these countries while keeping the dollar low and hike the price right after....

That's a way of forcing those countries to stay poor despite useful resources, that and the corruption of their leaders

Why a meteor? I was assuming WWIII being declared in Turkey, with a side story about a 'malfunction' at CERN as the technology gets misused for its sinister purpose. Is there a nearby meteor the msm aren't reporting on?

>Saturn worship
HAPPENING INCOMING!!!!!

I hear the cry of millions of dying souls

Stop! Just stop!!!

just sounds like winds rushing at incredibly high speed

>Air in space

yes when there is some creepy occult murder the cops will see you as a suspect

oh, i did not read that these were radio emissions
lmao

Wayne coming with the banter.
>Yes I'm legitimate.
Legitimate what? Legitimately delusional?

Is there a way to adjust the frequency to see if there's a message hidden? Also, if CERN is trying to open a portal to Saturn like some suggest, is that implying that something is alive there and causing these noises?

In North America? Pry will be. But will those 500 million have Utopia that many believe they think is coming? Or just be the clean up crew for the trash and remainders?
Just following the sun. Everything else sets into darkness. /shrug