What the heck is thing in the middle of mexico's flag? a chicken eating a snake...

what the heck is thing in the middle of mexico's flag? a chicken eating a snake? also why does it have the same colours as italy's flag? isn't that plagiarism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisalpine_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is a stupid Aztec legend about where they had to found thair city. I hate our flag.

The fact that Brazil's flag says ordem e progreso is also very retarded desu.

It has something to do with tenochtitlan

it is your mother eating my penis :)

dumbass mestizos larping as aztecs despite the fact that mexico claims the territory that new spain conquered (hispanicized natives, mestizos, and conquistadors taking land from actual natives)

Even though I like the coat of arms, having it on the flag is dumb. The flag needs a redesign, but no noticeable change would ever be well received

The "Azteca" Mexican restaurant at my local mall has a big ass mural with that story on their wall, I thought that was pretty cool
>then I drive past a trailer park with mexican flags and trucks pumping loud music with heavy bass and realize I don't like most of these people

if you let us annex you we can give you this

I would dig the "Ejército Trigarante" for our flag. It's used by the navy though

> mexicans larping as mexicans
what the fcuk am i reading
shut the fuck up fagot

I like Ejercito Trigarante's flag. We should have kept it.

What a shitty flag.

>mestizo bastards that larp as spaniards are the same people as nahuas that actually speak nahuatl and practice the same traditions their ancestors have practiced for multiple centuries.

I wonder why those filthy mestizos still love their homeland... If I move to the USA and somehow get my permanent visa I'd even join the Navy or whatever.

Same for other superior countries, I find stupid as fuck LARPing a proud argentine if I scape from my shithole to clean toilets in the first world.

Venezuelans here for example go everywhere with their NT shirt or cap, some of them have more than five years living here and still speak with their caribbean accent and slang, cringy as fuck.

>their ancestors have practiced for multiple centuries.
> aztecs barely existed for 2 centuries and ALSO scavenged symbols from their predecesors and conquests like every culture in that bloody place going back to teotihuacan and before
stfu fagot

>Venezuelans here for example go everywhere with their NT shirt or cap, some of them have more than five years living here and still speak with their caribbean accent and slang, cringy as fuck.
Same with Argies in Q.Roo. You should have seen Fito Paez's concert in my city a couple of weeks ago.

well noone wants to speak with that shit accent of yours, maybe thats why
or you expect a venezuelan to go around saying "andale patroncito no mames gueycito andale andale arriba!"

LMAO
no, stfu

If you're having your hollydays in Cancún, or enjoying your vacations in Natal it's ""okay"" showing how proud and patriotic you are wearing your NT shirt (pathetic).

But if someone lives in Mexico DF since 7 years for example, and still do what I said before it's cringy and stupid as fuck... I don't defend argentine diaspira that LARP patriotism neither.

Lmao, what's up with that PanamaniANO?

I mean argies who live in Q. Roo working in hotels. But don't misunderstand me, I'm not insulting, I just thought it was very similar. Besos.

As they have already told you, Azteca shit. They believed in a legend of gods or something like that, that if someday, they saw an eagle eating a snake, on a cactus (I'm not sure of that last), that place would be the ideal to create their civilization. And they did it! when they found an eagle doing.

And by the way, the flag of Mexico is older than that of Italy. Why Italy has the colors of the Mexican flag.

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about Felipe.
>that shit accent of yours
>andale patroncito no mames gueycito andale andale arriba!
I'm not from central Mexico, I have never used those words in my life.

>And by the way, the flag of Mexico is older than that of Italy. Why Italy has the colors of the Mexican flag.

How comes that every mexican that you hurt suddenly know an argentinian housekeeper, an argentinian waiter, and an argentinian supermarket worker?

This is the new role-play that a country with 30 millions of emmigrants try to pull out to others?

Not him but it's true, mexican flag was first.

You’re right. My mestizo friend LARPs as an Aztec but he looks down on full-blooded natives lmao.

>those filthy mestizos
Argentina is white!

I'm telling you I'm not mad neither insulting. But it's true, go to Tulum and see all the Diego Armandos. Also, go to the US and see all the CHI.

>desu
kill yourself soyboy nu-male with a big ass glass you fucking shit lowlife KYS

>megikanos respondiendo seriamente a un hilo troll
Cómo los odio, en serio.

This. fucking taxi drivers and bus drivers calling indios in a despective maner to other people just because they don't speak spanish. Makes me mad desu

pls die

try to type the short of To Be Honest :)

to be honest
why don't you kill yourself?? pls your existence is insignificant

>responder esta mamada para dar un aire de superioriad.
Wow hermano, eres mejor que todos ellos.

Teotihuacan and everything before them were Nahua

Todavía son vacaciones, los niños aún siguen por aquí.

Eres nini?

Does this taste good?

yeah and with this is fucking paradise

Vos no? Normies of Sup Forums

es lindo playa del carmen?
igual 6% de la poblacion sigue siendo poco.

No fucking way lmaao

A country that literally of +125 million people and 30 millions of emmigrants, illegal in it's majority, complains about 13.000 argentinians...

Life is beautiful, the ukrainian nazi was right.

Nel, mucho turista. Le han dado en la madre a Quintana Roo desde los 90's. Yucatán es más calmado, pero sus playas no son tan lindas por no tener salida al Caribe.

nuestra moneda vale practicamente lo mismo :)

>no mexican empire

why live

es verdad que hay lugares donde la ropa de marca vale menos que la de los mercados?

did you legit not get it or just baiting?
try to type out the acronym for to be honest

Y hablamos castellano jeje :)

poo
lmao

Yeah. Older than the current Italy. However there was a republic in the Italian peninsula that had the current Italian flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisalpine_Republic
So no Italian flag came first

Aquí en la parte mexicana de la península, no. Pero si te das un rol por Belice encuentras los descuentones en ropa robada.

>A country
No, a city did
This, aunque siempre se quedan algunos rezagados
We aren't the only ones with retarded newfag teens anyway, here's another one.

Can't believe Mexicans complain about 13,000 immigrants that SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE and share a similar culture when there's literally millions of them illegally in the USA

in my city theres a lot of Spanish and Germans. chill people

This should've been our flag but the idiots rejected it.

Can't believe you are actually poor.

Orale que finos

I'm not Spanish

Disgusting... The current one is way better.

13,000 is a meme number. If there are 10,000 in Qroo alone, there must be way more in the entire country.

Awful

Who implied that? The absolute state of poorfag education. LMAO.

Who cares? I wouldn't give a shit about Argentinians living in my country, they cook great meat, make awesome wine, and share a similar culture. They're not driving trucks into crowds, raping women and children, blowing themselves up on subways etc.

Uglier than the favelas.

But they play niggerball and praise Diego Armando.

>2nd world problems

19 ARS (1 USD) has been deposited in your your account.

What if Argentina colonized Mexico?

No more based bullfighting and more Boca-River madness with 13 corpses in the stadium per game.

Shut the fuck up, your people are all the time talking shit about South American immigrants and no one is pointing out that. Also the only thing they shown are news of a businessman who didn't wanted them in his CITY, nothing about the rest of the country's opinion or statistics.

13 deads per week is a win in mexico, you should take it.

No in a soccer game.

be careful with that bait

no, its a fucking bread with plastic figures inside man, and if you get a figure you have to bring food some days later or the people will get mad at you

Who else eating rosca?

t. he got a baby jesus and had to pay for the tamales

13 dead per week but no designated cartel per state so it's a win

me as soon as I get home

>implying cartels would be over

About to get it. Wish me luck.

Wtf? I thought it was tomorrow.

that shit looks disgusting desu

>designated cartel per state
lol it's not like we are some kind landlets as tinyguay

What the fuck man. Show some respect for my grandmother and apologize right now. God.

>he doesn't have an entire week of rosca
Where do you live, pleb?

i live in veracruz and we have a lot
a l o t
of uruguayans here and i dont know why. well the thing is, they have been living here since 8 - 20 yo, most of them have kids and after all this time they s t i l l have that shitti accent
even their kids have it. but only with they parents. at school they speak normally

>lives in Veracruz
>Fucking
>VE
>RA
>CRUZ
and has the balls to complain about uruguayans

Holy shit, what are you? 10? Get the fuck out of this site, kid.

lol diaspora

lol
all that disgusting semen
lol again

Looks like it has some panettone DNA in it

If I ever go to Mexico don't expect me to talk like the chapulin

t. TlaxcaltecANO

a German grill is sitting next to me on the bus

t. el teotihuacano

I like your flag. I wish our's had an eagle killing a snake, it would be fitting in a different way.

Post pic