Downsizing (2017)

>Downsizing (2017)
>Matt Damon's character wants to shrink himself and his wife to help save the environment, but his wife backs out after Damon is already shrunk.

Will this be giantess kino? It's supposed to come out in December, when do you think we can expect a trailer?

Has Damon's career been JUSTED after making the chink meme movie?

>when do you think we can expect a trailer?

In a *little* while, you know, a *short* time ;)

Finally they cater to a sickness I can get behind.

this desu

come to think of it, are there any other movies like this? off the top of my head there's the one scene in dude wheres my car

The title graphic in the trailer for Choke.

Wot? Is it supposed to be a comedy?

>Tfw your wife cucks you out of your body size

I bet he will science the fuck out of this movie.

I see it being called a social satire. Vaguely sci-fi, I guess. The plot is that he joins a society of shrunken people, I think, so I don't know how much time he'll be with his wife, or other normal-sized women.

I bet you fuckers will love it since there's gotta be a scene with him being little next to her bare feet.

I wonder if she accidentally steps on him with her bare feet, haha.

>seeing my fetish on screen

NONONONONONO

I won't be satisfied unless there is scene where he is little and next to her butt, so we can make BRAHHHP edits.

this, haha

I wonder if her hot friend almost accidentally eats him, haha.

Or get stuck in between her toes, haha.

His black friend comes over:

- Jessica, you are in tears, what happened?
- John left me! He was obsessed about that shrinking nonsence, but I couldnt do it, it's insane... Now he's gone and I dont know what to do.
- Everythin gon be allright. Easy, Jess, relax.

She cries on his shoulder. Then she reaches for a kiss. He retaliates.
- Yo whatcha doin?
- To hell with him, Tyrone! I've always hated him... I can see it now when he's gone.

She kisses his closed lips.

- Dat ain't right.

But he surrenders to the passion and they kiss. Meanwile Matt's character cries and calls for her. But he's so helpless and little, they dont even notice.

Multiple awards guaranteed.

>literally the downsizing

He JUSTED after that fracking movie bombed and then his reprise as Bourne bombed too. This is what he's left with.

i hope she shoves him inside her pusy

He wants to be inside his wife's vaj when the bull cums

dumb vajposter
Based pusy poster.

bourne didnt bomb

its the second best performing bourne film

I fucking LOVE shrink kino

exactly how tiny are we talking about here?

I'm guessing the red box he's holding is a trailer or something to live in when he's small.