Stop trying to force "this show is good" as a meme. Enough shilling. I used to be a DIE-HARD Home Movies fan...

Stop trying to force "this show is good" as a meme. Enough shilling. I used to be a DIE-HARD Home Movies fan, and I think people who "like" it are pathetic. It needs to end. Face it the way I eventually did. Home Movies fucking sucks. Nothing about it is truly redeeming. Have a nice day.

This was the first thing I ever saw on Adult Swim, and it was an episode that involved a pool, so I thought Adult Swim was the name of the show.

It's improv, meaning that a lot of it isn't particularly great, but when it's good it's some of the funniest stuff out there.

How is liking a show considered a meme?

if anything its pretending to hate it thats a "meme" to these idiots

It's Time to Pay the Price.

In the den?

DVD PLAYER

Watch it again
Or I'll punch your fucking face

It sucks
Objectively

Watch it again. One more time. Watch it again or I'll break your back. Watch it again or I'll punch your fucking face.

You never liked it, it was over your head.
Some people are smarter than you, user. Get over it. Youve got family guy.

watch it again

or I'll killlllll youuuu

>a glorified kids show
>over my head
L o L

y'know, Brendan
despite blacks making up only 14% of the population in the U.S., they commit 50% of the homicides.
Just thought you should- you should know that.

That's funny user

>le shitty animation on purpose because it is a le mature cartoon not for kids xD

I hated that shit back then and I still hate it now. I am with you OP, I cannot believe people go crazy whenever Whatever happened to Robot Jones is mentioned.
People orgasm from the very mention of it but it was the most boring show on CN to ever air. I watched it back when it came out and I've watched it several times recently. It is fucking as fuck and people only like it because of nostalgia.

Robot Jones is nostalgic and literally boring. But what does that have to do with Home Movies? Home Movies was written well.

So, what was that thing about this show having something to do with snuff?

>opinions