What do you think about Albania and Albanians?

What do you think about Albania and Albanians?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1k2mE3Xa83X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Subhuman goat fucking muslims

low iq mudslimes, shame of european land

Fucking scum. I live in NYC and they're easily the worst immigrants I've ever encountered

Before Sup Forums, I thought them as those crazy Muslims responsible for all wrongs. Now, I kinda like them especially the Albanian posters.

No sense of humor.

Turks with identity crisis

My friend dated a girl with an Albanian stepdad and he said he was scary as fuck.

They're really rude to me for no appearent reason. Scum.

Just your average Indo-European pastoralist people who have been living in the same region since 1200 BC.

there we go again
meh i'll pass

cant handle banter

they are shit

Perú will always like them. No matter how much they seems to hate us and anime now. Our friendship, is ETERNAL!

This vocaroo was made by an Albanian

vocaroo.com/i/s1k2mE3Xa83X

All i know about Albania is king Zog and the rest i don't care

I am Albanian diaspora. ask me anything

idk man but one thing is for sure
it harder to find a 'muslim' albanian than a straight swede

>a one-man Zionist-Occupied Government

Whoah, was he some sort of prototype?

Must be the reason why Albanians flock over here to us "faggots" lol.

retarded roach

i live in nyc and you're full of shit

Worst immigrants that have come here.

no retard will want to move to sweden in a few years
enjoy sandnigger dicks up your ass bro

Went to high school with a really hot Albanian girl (second gen, she could speak the language)

Just know him for his smoking t b h

best mercedes?

I don't desu. Never been there or seen one

Good,

Bring all your inbred goat fuckers back to your shithole again. Albania is a proud muslim nation and don't need "faggot" western costumes.

based

Theyre indeed very pretty.

Lost tribe of Somalia.

Would you breed an albanian chick, int?

hahaha why do they all look the same lol

90% of albanian girls I know look similar to this

You can see someone is Albanian just by looking at their jaw/mouth/teeth.

lol

cuckletta (her name) is greek genetically

since you're going down the shitter might as well get some money from it
cheers loser or mohamed or whatever shit you are

Because they're related to one another? Unlike greeks who came from all over Asia Minor and said Albania.

Aren't all albanians?

I live in a good place so I don't have to give a fuck about that shit, I have enough money to do what i want. You on the other hand will always be buttblasted Albanian roach.

cheers m8.

Superior POLISH and FINNISH blood

Based. Arbëreshë and Arvanites are cool too.

okay achmed

depends on your perspective, most people south of the danube are very similar genetically

KEKletta kek

>not changing Portugal to 20

I'd breed pretty much anything at this point

t.Muslim

there are more people in sweden that would refuse to eat bacon than there are in albania lmao

pse kta trapat perendimor jan kaq pa bole
llapin e kur ua dhjet kthejn e thon buttblasted lmao

I would never ever do that, and I'm albanian

not that one but I saw some real cuties when I went to Albania, so yeah sure

t.Albanian diaspora

suprise, suprise.

Majority of actual Albanians are muslims, simple fact dumb mutt.

is that map legit?
I mean if Sweden is full of people learning Swedish it's a sign of integration so positive

albanians are cultural non denominational Muslims or sufis
there are more islamic terrorist attacks in sweden than there are in albania (0)

ever heard the proverb about glass houses and stones?

>Albania
>muslim

What you dumb beavers like the swede above fail to understand is that while šipteria may be a bit of a clownshoe country where people are predisposed to criminality and randomly shooting guns in the air, there is one thing they really aren't, and that's musl*m.

The saddest thing about this is that there is far more unapologetic musl*ms and islamist fervour in parts of western Europe than what would ever be socially acceptable in Albania, a supposedly musl*m country. Go there if you dont believe me. Like Bosnia, it's only nominally musl*m.

Why do you travel to shitholes man

They are still non christian which makes them enemy of Europe. And islamic terrorism in western Europe is made by rapefuges, It's election this year in Sweden and our anti immigration party is just growing in the polls. People are sick of it.

Albanians are retarded subhumans and Albania is a shithole. The reason why you are posting under American flag and why there are more Albanins abroad than in Albania.

Dumb tripfaggot

Because spain or usa would be incredibly dull.

Fuck off you western faggots!
Stop talking bad about shiptars!
We don't like them too, but without them my and the business of many like me stops.
SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE MY SHIPTARS ALONE!

>1/4 of FYROM population is Albanian

Hi Xhoel

You do seem colossally bitter though.

Just putting it out there.

No but seriously,

Out of all the countries in the world you decide to go to Albania? Seems dumb

>non christian which makes them enemy of Europe.

hes probably diaspora himself to be quite honest

I am not a shiptar you fucking northerncuck!

Put it this way, in Stockholm it was pretty boring and bland and subpar compared to the baltic capitals. You also pay well over £30 for some shitty meal with a disappointing bottle of piss lager, whereas in Tirana you can get the best value food in the world, some excellent seafood with some superb wine for less than a quarter of that price quoted above. Also it's less likely you will need to dine in the same room as some ayrabs.

A pretty big part of Europeans are atheist, not Christian. And hating all people of a specific race or religion by default is not gonna get you anywhere.
>Albania is a shithole
t. literally never been there, otherwise prove that you have

So just turks then

I would honestly visit any european country over Albania though, I visited Kiev last year and it was beautiful. Albania just overall reeks shithole to me. Nothing intrests me about it.
>obvious Albanian diaspora.

Never met them but their posters are bro-tier

Ok ? Youre doing yourself a disservice, but hey whatever floats your boat

What part of my reply made you think I'm Albanian diaspora? Answer to some of my points instead of acting like a literal subhuman brainlet.
Also you're free to be misinformed, but Albania is a great destination both culture and nature wise.

Tell me what's so intresting to see in Albania. Tell me how it stands out. You sound like the type of guy though that would visit North Korea or Somalia. You like going to "unique" places that no one visits?

>Sandnigger thinking he is worth anything compared to a white swede
Neck yourself.

I change my mind, you sound more liberal reddit.

But to answer your question Albanians have shit reputation abroad which doesn't give a good image for the country. It doesn't makes things better that I can't think of anything intresting to see in Albania, not even Tirana looks like a fun city to visit.

Just like Bosnia who is muslim, religion isn't such a big deal. Still compared to the rest of Europe it still states islam as the major religion.

I buy my coke from them, they're pretty cool.

Stay away from my state (Kansas)

>beautiful nature and mountain landscapes
>unique blend of Islamic and Balkan culture
>nice weather
>nice cities, I've just been to Shkodër but it's great, some awesome cities in Kosovo too which is pretty much the same as Albania
>good tourist infrastructure but not overrun with tourists, the other travellers you meet are awesome
>people are generally friendly, I'd say friendlier then some other Balkan countries
>coastline if you're into beaches
>cute girls
>unique language
>everything is cheap and safe which are nice extras
And I've been there only for a few days, surely there's more.

Honestly exyu is more interesting and probably my favourite part of Europe.

But šipteria has
>the best value food in the world of excellent quality
>nice beaches
>interesting museums and unique history
>fun bars
>friendly people if they're not being slippery gypsies
>interesting architecture
>very nice weather
>tip top coffee and street cafés
>bunkers

that you?

>You sound like the type of guy though that would visit North Korea or Somalia
Well now that would just be idiotic

Albanians are all subhumans who immigrate to germany or Italy and infect the place like parasites, they should be exiled from Europe.

maybe baby

good looking lad to be quite honest desu ne

Based

Still not entirely convinced but who knows, I want to visit all countries in Europe eventually. I've been to Bulgaria and Georgia though and they had pretty much all the things you guys described.

Are you a newfag
It's this gay dude who travels

Immigrants are mostly trash. Weird language too, also kinda interesting. Not sure how the country itself is, apart from being in the balkan and poor ofc.

B-but you can't tell italian and albanian apart

Yes, I've been to Bulgaria and a lot of things are similar. But I could ask you the same about these countries as you did:
>Tell me what's so intresting to see in Bulgaria or Georgia. Tell me how it stands out. You sound like the type of guy though that would visit North Korea or Somalia. You like going to "unique" places that no one visits?

my apologies, i rarely lurk outside /balk/

Albanian subhuman living in Russia

that's enough posting for today, jovan jovanovic

No Slavic blood in me. Just hate Albanian subhumans becuase you infest beautiful European countries like Germany, italy, Sweden and now NYC (thank God I'm far away from there)

that's enough posting adolf

I've never met one desu

cringe, how many times are you gonna butthurt-post Jovan?

Albanian subhumans living in Belgium and NYC. You cockroachs are everywhere.