Why is it considered gay to like musicals again?

Why is it considered gay to like musicals again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtu.be/Sx-VCmea7h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because of the half naked women

overtly masculine people can't listen to soft sensitive music without feeling the urge to eat a rare steak and rev up their car engine

Because the kind of people that sing and dance around are usually gay.

Because it's usually attention whoring faggots and women that are interested in being dancers.

Because they usually dance, which is gay.

>Throw out your hands
>Stick out your tush
>hand on your hips
>Give 'em a push
>You'll be surprised you're doing the French Mistake!

1:38 on

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

>We're In The Money
le ironic Depression joke

Pre-Code Hollywood was really lewd.

i wish i could blaze to blazing saddles.

I think my grandfather had his first fap to this.

They slapped the Hayes Code in place in 1935, shortly afterwards.

>tfw old people used to say "movies in our day were clean and wholesome, not this filth out..."

>all that prime pussy and leg
>you're looking at their shoes

thats why its gay.

>In Paris in 1845, a mad scientist, Dr. Mirakle (Bela Lugosi), abducts young virgin women and injects them with ape blood, in order to create a mate for his talking sideshow ape Erik (Charles Gemora, the gorilla performer).
And it's not the only popular story with this theme. For some reason people in early 20th century were obsessed with apes fucking women (King Kong is also a good example).

They do have pretty nice shoes though

The genesis of BLACKED.

>WATCH!
>ME!
>FAGGOTS!

>Pre-Code Hollywood was really lewd.

Degenerate.

That was back when the U.S. wasn't completely infiltrated by leftist scum and the federal government actually gave a shit about defending the white majority.

I bet you'd like to know, Seth McFarlane.

>degenerate
True. Fucking degenerate whores. Look at the Nazis and their films. Beautiful muscular men touching each other inside a sauna is the epitome of male purity.

>no homo

I FOUND MY MIND IN A BROWN PAPER BAG

I never got that meme. Also weird that MMA with naked men grabbing each other is supposed to be macho and figure skating women in skintight suits exposing themselves on ice is supposed to be gay.

Source?

One of my favorites. Grable is adorable, Horton hilarious, catchy tune, suggestive lyrics

youtu.be/Sx-VCmea7h4

sounds like something a jew would come up with

Shit like that is why the NAZI's started rounding up faggots, along with the Jews.

>the french mistake

Leni Riefenstahl's Olympia. It's from the second part.

ok that was pretty homoerotic and unnecessary

It's cool if it's mixed with blood and killing like Sweeney Todd.
One of the only musicals I like solely because of the neck slicing scenes.

Because you should be watching opera instead.

He masturbated in a movie theater?

Go watch Tenacious D movie or Metalocalypse season 4 and tell me what you wrote is retarded.

see

Ice skaters usually are really petite and have no tits, they could as well be traps and traps are gay. Also their outfits are campy.