this shit is getting really annoying

^
my ancestor :/ \)

>include minorities in anything vaguely history related
>NOT REALISTIC REE
>include women that aren't weeaboo fantasies in a game supposed to be realistic
>WOW WHO CARES IF REALISTIC THINGS AREN'T REALISTIC WOW

nothing wrong with this

get the yucks in now, cause when they cast Idris Elba to play Bolesław I Chrobry we'll be here waiting.

>vaguely history related
Stopped reading

Go back to Africa, Shanequa.

There were a lot of niggers in the Roman Empire (including soldiers), but Troy was long before that.

this but unironically.

it's funny how Sup Forumsedditor manchildren sperg out at anyhing that doesn't cater exclusively to them

Y-you realise it's mythology right?

Every important figure in history was actually black

t. Mentally ill black man

It's mythology not history.

Why are you so upset?

This ape would be eating bananas and fucking his sisters in the ancient world without ever knowing what clothing or shelter was.

after that arthur movie I'm not surprised people will know believe there were sub Sahara africans in ancient Greece

I just hope they won't fuck over the Matter of France like they did with the Arthurian legend

This isn't Sup Forums and we're not 2007, Sup Forums is a tolerant board, you should delete your post

youtube.com/watch?v=u8bSKfWL244

As long as the movie is shit I dont mind, its a satire in that case. Only shame would be if a relatively good epic like Kingdom of Heaven had such a torn in the ass

yes

Yeah but Achilles wasn't black in the myth and it's pointless to make him black

weeb should die though

Ayo hol up u be sayin we wuz greek myths n sheeeeit?

>kingdom of heaven
>not absolute shit
literally kindergarten play tier acting

at first i tought the same

Romans had proud BLACK soldiers and proud BLACK citizens only wh*Te subhumans deny that

There isn't such a big sortiment of historic war epics that we can be picky, its a good popcorn movie

is it true that the long unedited version turns it into a good movie? I think I read something like that years ago

king arthur wasnt a girl in the myth

Yeah rings a bell with me too, I think there was some talk about the director having to cut much more than he wanted

>using a TURK to play a Greek

>historical/mythological epic mini series with massive set pieces
>like nothing before
This may have been somewhat accurate a decade ago but for the past few years studios have been shitting out this exact sort of thing.

It was written by the guy who did The Departed if that means anything

lmao white boys getting mad but yet it's perfectly fine when blonde haired white boys play Middle Eastern historical figures

Wasn’t there some Egyptian mythology movie where a bunch of Hollywood white guys played the main gods and a certain demographics flipped their shit because they wuz kangz and whitey ain’t.

Who cares it’s a mythical story.

Yes, people need to stop whitewashing history.

>does BBC stand for Big Black Cock?
Could be Big British Cuck.