Who's the queen of pol?

Who's the queen of pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2XnHfFfbgc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk but the king of Sup Forums is david bowie, the one and only, the starman, the ziggy iggy STARDUST

And a former nazi

What a qt would betray my race with and make her pregnant

Ur moms pussy

illya is the queen of Sup Forums

mmmm, darker the berry, sweeter the juice

she's not bad either

Gay nigga

Which is why he married a black woman

actually their pussy juice is not sweeter, it's more musky and generally offputting.

even attractive black girls are hairy gross disasters. barely beat out mamma june.

Who is that cuck talking to her? Jesus fuck... Shillarybots are dumb.

t. nu-male cuck with yellow fewer

>complains about hairy women
>posts jap
t. person who has never seen a vagina

out of all the costumes you pick this shit
>germany
say no more.

Can confirm for more musky, my qt mixed ex was more musky than any latina or white girl Ive had

No

i regret not going with the classic Aryan QT.

But if you think Jap girls are nearly as hairy you've got another think coming. Ever tried asking a "girl" you're dating to shave her fucking back?

"musky" is not a taste. lol virgins and their imaginations about pussy

I'm not saying that this is the Queen of Sup Forums, but I am saying that this is how we should dress her up.

>3dpd
>queen

Niggers arent fucking hairy retard. I'm hairy because im a real white aryan purest european high test alpha male and it protects me from the cold. Niggers dont have any body hair

no

where can I find this babe

It's me... how ya doin?

most of the women I've fucked have been sheboons. Most of the people I interact with every day are niggers. Most of the people I've ever met have been niggers.

What the fuck do you know Finland? You think you know a goddamned thing about niggers? You know nothing Snow John.

Holy shit, two people having a civilized debate over this election.
If doubles the world is ending tomorrow.

Can you imagine those giant jungle lips sucking the soul out of your balls through your shaft? Good god.

I do know that we are hairy as fuck like every real alpha aryan male should be

pretty good, how's business you still working at the airport?

m8 it's a known fact that Asians and whites are more hairy than blacks. Asians are the hairiest.

You sound like a feminist denying reality with anecdotes. Your alleged "lived experience" means fuck all.

you get that I'm complaining about hairy black FEMALES yes?

#notallplacksareniggers

what's wrong with cat girl illya?

Taylor is the indisputable Queen of Sup Forums. Anyone who argues otherwise can gtfo. Also, this song is specially for you:

youtu.be/nfWlot6h_JM

>fairfight.jpg