You are now in charge of adapting pic related into a full series

You are now in charge of adapting pic related into a full series.

What's it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ywnn0jNmDIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I respect that this would never translate to film and refuse to do it

a series user

I think that could work though I agree it's very unlikely

this

Really boring. Lots of talking to people in town, amd the entire show is a human drama about an evil trader baron or something.

All the cool battles and exploring from the game are absent, because they cost money, and people just want sexy actors, smouldering looks over pregnant pauses, and bland love triangles.

this

of all the tes games i've played(3 4 and 5) i think only oblivion can turn into an alright film

>that episode where the Nerevarine fought the Netch with a fork
>that episode where the Nerevarine was raped by Crassius Curio
>that episode where the Nerevarine fucked Ahnassi
>that episode where the Nerevarine put on a skirt and Mistress Therana went batshit crazy
>that episode where the Nerevarine became pope of the Dunmer despite being an Argonian and then trapped Vivec in a soul gem

First I get Michael Kirkbride to write the script, then I have the script doctored so that it isn't too crazy because MK has a bad habit of going too far into the absurd. Then, I pay a casting director to cast the movie, hire a recruiting firm to fill the spot of director and other miscellaneous crew positions. I hire a location scout to find somewhere for us to shoot the exterior portions, hire an admin to handle all the logistics of travel and transportation and hire an accountant to make sure everyone is coming in under budget. In a few months, once all the spots are filled and everyone has a contract signed and executed by our contracts team, we begin filming. Once filming is done, I hire editors, sound engineers and a managerial team to handle putting the footage together and simultaneously hire a marketing firm to begin rolling out advertisements.

A few months later we release the project on whatever platform hired me to do it in the first place.

>ignore main quest
>make it a mobster show
>lots of dunmer titties

>That episode where the Nerevarine jumped all the way across Vvardenfell, murdered a few magic scroll merchants and stole their wares, jumped all the way across Vvardefell again, flew through a few dungeons, and then punched the heart of a god to death, all within 7 minutes.

Human nerevaine because normies can't identify with alien cultures.

Non-linear story. Only about half the series would follow the nerevarine. The other half would follow Nerevar and friends in the events leading up to Red Mountain. All the shit you need to read books and investigate lore on your own for in game will be shown instead through these flashbacks so the normies can keep up.

Nerevarine would be an Imperial and be a foil to all the weirdass characters and cultures you find in Morrowind.

This.

Op, I respect you putting the idea forward even if it is horribly misguided. Also, you're a faggot.

I'd eager play it and make my own Story.
These games aren't meant for film adaptions.

Vivecs 36 lessons

>that episode where the entire race of dwemer get melted onto the skin of a giant god-mech

Imperial male nerevarine
Turn fargoth into a cute wood elf girl
make them have cute adventures and save tamriel

>Build Truman Show tier set
>Give random person go-pro
Can't go wrong. Not sure how we'd achieve magic, complicated pyros and getting the volunteer addicted to 'skooma' perhaps.

>that episode where Pelinal Whitestrake appeared from a bright light behind the wheel of a Delorean to kill random strangers while muttering to himself about shit that won't matter for another 3 seasons

I would like TV series with original story in the same world with games' storylines. Animation would be good too.

It would have to be a comedy with a first person view such as Hardcore Henry.

Like Dune, but with less plot and more special effects.

Trash it and make a series based off of Skyrim instead

Impossible

The appeal of this series comes from gameplay, despite what skyrimbabbies think

>not having adventures with your buddy Jiub instead

I love Morrowind way more, but Skyrim really would be a better fit for filming.
A lot of Morrowind's appeal is exploration and aesthetics which would be way too slow and expensive.
Seeing a low budget Vivec would be absolutely disgusting.

>muh boring dialogue and shit graphics

I'd rather have a original series set in another province still not fleshed out in a game

N'WAH!!!

>every episode is about a jumping naked guy lockpicking his way into every house, punching the owner to death, and stealing literally everything in the house including the pillows

10/10 would watch

>every episode the protagonist dies in the end, overwhelmed by a swarm of monsters/city guards/pterodactyls (name?)
>the next episode he is alive again an nobody bats an eye

>that episode where ordinators are watching the viewer scums

>That episode where the protag dies and respawns in the same day, again and again, because he cant kill a bandit boss in a mossy cave

Series intro

youtube.com/watch?v=nJD-Ufi1jGk

>The very first thing you hear when you first play morrowind is the sound of a beating heart

Nice foreshadowing

this, you can go with Hammerfell to guarantee 100% RT score

>that episode when the Nevarine repeatedly punches a guard in the face and pays the fines
>that episode when he banters people at the speed of light and legally beats them to death
>that episode when he magically corrodes someone's expensive armor and steals it without anyone noticing
>that episode when he genocides an entire city of people and pays the thieves guild chump change to clear his name
>that episode when he drinks a whole liquor cabinet and murders an entire police force

i was already closing the tab with this thread
but now
reinstalling

>that episode when he does a sick drum solo with blacksmith hammers

I guess I'd do a story about Nerevar, Almalexia and Sotha Sil before, and up until, they became gods.

Nerevar bonding with Vehk, uniting the dunmer, befriending the dwemer and kicking the nords out of their homeland might be a cool story.

Season two would focus on the war of the First Council. People like betrayal and tragedies right?

Only really filmable games are Daggerfall or Oblivion. Daggerfall has that polictical thriller intrigue thing going on and relies less on the setting and more gamey bits whilst having simple background lore, Oblivion has the simplest plot bar maybe Skyrim

Fuck Morrowind
I want a Alpha Centauri mini series

>that episode where he steals a ton of shit and stashes it systematically in an abandoned house
>that episode where he aggros a ton of dangerous monsters and lures them into town where they kill everyone in the street
>That episode where he runs into a wall all day and is a master athlete at the end
>that episode where he retreives a priced heirloom from a poor villager and picks it from her pocket immediately after getting the reward
>that episode where he suddenly stops moving in the middle of the desert and gets slowly pecked to death by a cliff racer
>that episode where he bashes a wood elf's face in for no apparent reason
>that episode where he hoards everything he finds in a bandit dungeon and has to ditch the least valuable item as he becomes overencumbered over and over again

The stories that takes place during the course of these games can't be adapted in a satisfactory way. There are too many variables, too many events, too much stuff that's player decision, even what the main character looks and acts like.
It would be better to pick something out of the background lore and adapt that.

>implying everyone doesn't play as a home invader

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

[Close]

>that weird but sexy as fuck episode about chim

That's what oblivion is about. Morrowind actually has quests worth doing.

Nature documentary about the mating and hunting patterns of Cliff Racers and the long term dangers of overpopulation.

it already exists youtube.com/watch?v=Ywnn0jNmDIw

DELETE THIS

>THAT season finale where the protag levitates through the entire country at 2000 feet altitude and just casually enters the big bad guy dungeon
>that cliff hanger

really makes you think

>It's a Seduction of Vivec flashback episode

It would be stupid to make a TES movie that aped Morrowind or one of the games but at least the Nerevar story could be a bretty cool adaptation.

I can see it as a short that follows a Temple acolyte that's going on a pilgrimage and is told the story by the guide (who is later revealed a fake Nerevarine). They could do the story bits in the same art style as the murals/shrines.

Sounds good. So long as you get Damon Lindelof to tidy up the script before production.

First thing I would do is scrap the project and base a new one on the superior source material of Skyrim.

I'd cast Michael Cera as Fargoth and have him become the funny sidekick to the Nerevarine, trying to get his ring back.

>implying I wouldn't starve to death trying to think of a name for the Nerevarine

>that episode where he gave Gaynor all the septims he asked for and Gaynor showed his appreciation by coming back three days later in full ebony armor that he bought with the money and killing him

my man

It could work if it was a small-scale story set on Vvardenfell, rather than a big epic where the world's history gets decided by what the characters do. I could see a good detective story, film noir style. A Dark Elf private eye who gets a case from a woman in Balmora... has to investigate the murder mystery through the rains and mists of the island.
K I N O.

>Ya stepped into the wrong joint, see? This is the Council Club, home of the Cammorna Mafong and if ya don't turn 360 degrees and walk your n'wah ass out, me an' my tommy knife are gonna bleed ya like a stuck guar.

>180 degrees, boss.

>What?

>180 degrees. If he turned 360, he'd face the same way, boss.

>Shut up, Paulirith.

>I'm Tonel, boss.

>SHUT IT.

was thinking about this earlier this week
i have decided to install.]
Is there any downside to torrent or should i buy it off steam?

>watch it, outlander

You'd get a Civ: Beyond Earth series.

Imperial Nerevarine, but had a Dunmer father, lands in Morrowind, a little first episode plot set up, but then guild shenanigans and adventures going from town and town, build up small cast of buddies, and then, slowly, Dagoth Ur stuff starts to creep in amidst small mini stories. There's a disease going rampant. Nerevarine gets a bizarre dream he can't explain. People saying weird stuff in the street. Then Nerevarine plot comes to a head at the end of season 1 with the whole prophecy being unveiled. Season 2 is convincing Great Houses you're the Hortator, and then the Ashlanders you're Nerevarine. Lots of shenanigans convincing people you're the real deal. Season 2 ends with heavy mythology stuff explaining background lore and leads up to season 3 where the gang suit up on a final adventure to kill Dagoth Ur after getting Sunder and Keening. Dagoth Ur's whole hideout is like a three part episode, major characters dying off.

Every episode is an hour of the protagonist slowly walking somewhere and back.
Somewhere in the middle there's one minute of the protagonist finding an item or getting into a really shitty fight scene where he just kind of flails at his opponent until they die.
That's the show.

hmmm, thread seems to be dying...
Okay tv, how would you do a show about pic related?

someone pls awser

I wouldn't know, because I would take the Michael Kirkbride route and do tons of hallucinogenic drugs before writing anything.

It would definitely need to be a cable show.

Why the fuck does Bethesda keep making online Elder Scrolls?! Everyone wants an original! REEEEEEEE!

My movie would feature the protagonist just walking around, lost in Vivec for four hours. At the end, the hero dies from a rat bite in a sewer. Fade to black.